Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO – Soft Disclosure Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UFO – Soft Disclosure Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: UFO – Soft Disclosure Posted by lamarzulli   UFO – Soft Disclosure Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 am

UFO – Soft Disclosure

Posted by lamarzulli on March 6, 2015

Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural!

The current political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago. L. A. Marzulli

Commentary & Analysis 

by 

L. A. Marzulli 

Mr. Talking-Head Reading from a Teleprompter:  Could UFOs be flying around the south?  Well, one woman claims she spotted one! 

At the end of the clip Mr. Talking-Head leads into the other story—still reading from the holy teleprompter—while back here on earth…. and he cuts to a sports story!

Watch the clip and decide for yourself what’s going on.

What most people don’t get is that the phenomenon is not going away.  This “report” by the local news station, is, in my opinion, soft disclosure.  It presents the UFO sighting and does so in a non-threatening way.  Notice that Mr. Talking-Head isn’t panicking.  He’s calm and reassuring—think Leave it to Beaver’s, Ward Cleaver here.  He states the story in a matter-of-fact way.  It’s certainly isn’t Orson Wells proclaiming that aliens are invading.

So we have film of lights in the sky.  We have an investigator who filmed the lights and tells us that the craft on which those lights were attached was the size of a football field.  The film is shot at night and thus we can’t really make out what we’re looking at.

What would have happened had this been a daylight sighting?  Everything would have been different because the craft would have been very visible.  There would be little debate on what it was, because we would be able to see for ourselves the shape, size and other particulars.

When they—ET—really show up, when the mile-wide mother-ship hovers above the White house, life as we know it now, will change.  Everyone will be talking about one thing and that will be ET.

Questions like: Are they friendly?  Where do they come from?  What do they want?

Did they create us?  Will they communicate with us?  How does this effect what I believe?  Will be on everyones lips.  The churches will be packed out.  Most folks will be uneasy and a few will totally loose it and do something rash and stupid.

The Disclosure and the Ancient Astronaut crowds will be having a field day, as they boldly proclaim; see, I told you UFOs were real and now here they here!

Pastors will grope for answers.  Politicians will tell us to be calm and everyone will be talking ET, 24/7.  New-Agers will be so elated they’ll be levitating, while those who have been abducted will be the new rock-stars.

In closing todays post.  We have only two choices with this kind of information.

The first is to say that the clip is swamp gas, or St. Elmo’s fire, or a weather balloon caught in a thermal pocket reflecting the planet Venus.  The second is to admit, that we are being visited by something which is other-worldy  or what I would call extra-dimensional.

Is the UFO phenomenon the coming great deception that I write about in my books?  I believe it is and when, not if it happens….. oh wait it already is!  Soft disclosure? You bet!
Back to top Go down

UFO – Soft Disclosure Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1