Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna Be a Watchman?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wanna Be a Watchman? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna Be a Watchman?   Wanna Be a Watchman? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Wanna Be a Watchman?

In Defense of the Faith 
Tuesday, February 24, 2015 
Wendy Wippel 

Journalist Zvika Klein (copying an earlier video journalism exposé of the harassment of women on the streets of New York), recently set out for a walk in the Muslim projects of Paris last week wearing a hidden camera.  The camera wasn’t a problem The Kippa and tzitzit that he wore, however, were.  They identified him as a Jew.

Klein’s wardrobe choices: the kippa (the traditional Israeli skullcap, more commonly known in America as the yarmulke) and the tzitzit (the knotted tassels on the hem of the traditional prayer shawl) was intentional, as he intended to very recognizably a Jew in order to document public sentiment towards Jews on the streets of those particular  Parisian neighborhoods. 

In other words, The Muslim-dominated ones. 

You know what they say, “be careful what you wish for.” (They say that, obviously, because you might, in fact, get what you hoped for).  And Zvika did get what he hoped for... In spades. 

He was spat on. Repeatedy.   . Cursed at. Also repeatedly.  Complete strangers recommended sexual actions that were actually physiologically impossible.

Numerous individuals, with no love lost, brusquely advised him to remove himself to another area of town. From the mouth of babes: one child, noticing the presence of Zvika, obviously a Jew, asked his mother, “Doesn’t he know he’ll be killed here?

Zvika’s foray into “man-on-the-street journalism” gave a human face to a phenomenon increasingly in the headlines: the Western world: anti-Semitism--and the free expression thereof-- is increasing. Dramatically.

Exhibit A: Copenhagen, February 15, 2015 Omar Al-Hussein opened fire at a Bar Mitzvah, killing a Jewish man that was standing guard. 

Exhibit B: Alsace, France more than 300 Jewish burials desecrated.

Exhibit C: Paris, February 15, 2015 Jewish deli attacked, with one fatality.

Exhibit D: Muslim group Al-Shabab calls on all western mujahadeens to target Jewish-owned businesses (like shopping malls)...

And that’s just over the last week. 

News outlets across Europe report a sharp and steady uptick in hate crimes against Jewish citizens in nearly all European countries, with more than 550 anti-semitic hate crimes documented across Europe in 2014.  Harassment of Jewish students in Belgium have virtually cleared Jewish students from public schools, anti-Semitism in Britain is reported to be at levels not seen since shortly after WWII, and the rate of hate crimes directed at Jewish citizens in Austria have doubled in just one year.

Hatred of the Jews, however, isn’t limited to Europe.  The fact is that in a recent BBC poll Israel was ranked negatively (very negatively, for the most part), by all of the world’s countries except the United States.  And 50% of people in the United States didn’t like them either. For all other countries the percentage of citizens with a positive view of Israel was much less the average, in all the rest of the countries polled, in fact, a mere 21%.

The World hates Israel.  Completely irrational, but undeniably true.   Which begs the question: Why??

Actually, the answer’s pretty simple.  Because Satan hates Israel. And the reason that   Satan hates Israel was explained in Chapter 3 of Genesis. Satan managed to corrupt what God had created, and God promised his defeat:

Quote :
"I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”

The son promised would eventually defeat Satan and destroy him.

And that son would be a descendent of Adam, Abraham, and Jacob. A Jew.

It’s demonic. We love because He first loved us.  Because we know God’s love.

They hate because they don’t know God’s love and are therefore blinded.

Quote :
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them” II Corinthians 4:3-4 NKJV

And thus blinded, Satan, who is still God of this world, fills their empty hearts with the hate that Satan is filled to the brim with: the hate of God’s chosen people who were the vehicle for the birth of the Messiah.

But not to worry. God still has their back, And their redemption is sure:

Quote :
“For Zion’s sake I will not hold My peace,
And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest,
Until her righteousness goes forth as brightness,
And her salvation as a lamp that burns.

The Gentiles shall see your righteousness,
And all kings your glory.
You shall be called by a new name,
Which the mouth of the Lord will name.

You shall also be a crown of glory
In the hand of the Lord,
And a royal diadem
In the hand of your God.

You shall no longer be termed Forsaken,
Nor shall your land any more be termed Desolate;
But you shall be called Hephzibah,[a] and your land Beulah;[b]
For the Lord delights in you,
And your land shall be married.

For as a young man marries a virgin,
So shall your sons marry you;
And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
So shall your God rejoice over you.

I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem;
They shall never hold their peace day or night.
You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent,
And give Him no rest till He establishes
And till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.” Isaiah 62:1-7

This is God’s heart. If God will not be silent, should we be either?

Quote :
“You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent, give him no rest till he makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth."

I’m in. And note to all the dominations that want to divest from Israel: you may want to actually read your Bible.

About Wendy Wippel
Back to top Go down
Tsemech

Tsemech

Wanna Be a Watchman? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Be a Watchman?   Wanna Be a Watchman? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Jorge MArio BerGOGglio

Rhett'Neck Nation - Rhett'Neck Nation is the Official Fan Community of the Rhett Walker Band.
Back to top Go down

Wanna Be a Watchman?
Page 1 of 1