Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neandertals = Nephilim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiscity

hiscity

Neandertals = Nephilim Empty
PostSubject: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 pm

neandertals = nephilim
("the creature with the face of a man")

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/1112777296/neanderthals-extinct-earlier-than-thought-020413/

Neandertals = Nephilim 52421_web

I believe the Bible and the archaeological evidence, but not the sliding time scales of pseudo-science that change year to year.

How can Christians avoid the conclusion that we have massive evidence of nephilim incursion in the archaelogy, anthropology, and genetics -- consistent with Biblical history?

This isn't about some event that might have happened supposedly millions of years ago.

refs:
watchermeetup thread

Last edited by hiscity on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Someone tell me how you change the links like that! Hiscity, you made that link say watchermeetup thread but I know that's not the addy. How did you do it? I've been asking for a year and no one ever tells me, is it a conspiracy?scratch
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Delfi wrote:
Someone tell me how you change the links like that! Hiscity, you made that link say watchermeetup thread but I know that's not the addy. How did you do it? I've been asking for a year and no one ever tells me, is it a conspiracy?scratch

I don't know how to do it either?????
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 pm

researcher wrote:
Delfi wrote:

I don't know how to do it either?????

Yep, conspiracy, I bet they ignore us...... Smile
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm

My pleasure...

click the link button, put the url in the top blank, and text label in the bottom blank

Google Search for "the Blood of Yeshua"
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Ah ha.... That's what the extra fields are for... Thank you! Very, Very Much! Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:22 pm

WOW, who would have ever thunk it? We had a link button on the old forum that only caused a link to display un-truncated but did nuttin' like this. Me happy to learn of this. Thanks.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Our kung fu is strong...

(Well, actually Nome's is. Mine is kinda wobbly at times.)

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:53 pm

I found a quote that may interest you:

. A citizen of
Marion County (Ohio) estimates that there were about as many human skeletons in the
knolls of Marion County as there are
white inhabitants at present!”

This quote is referring to an area from which hundreds of skeletons, 7-9 feet tall, were excavated in the early 20th century. These weren't Neanderthals.

:cyclops: Suspect :twisted:
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:05 pm

hey rose,

In sum, I'd point to more or less human with mixtures of animal, angel, and human DNA and other bio-code structures. Especially where giantism is a result of cross species breeding as with ligers. So I'd have to ask about DNA remnants in those bone studies?

I believe it's accurate to say that Russ Dizdar points to the nazis as trying to back-breed aryan supermen.

Human DNA has some portion that's neandertal or denisovan. If nephilim + human = 1/2 of each ... and a half breed mates with another human and they get further dilution ... then there's no need to say that all humans that came through with Noah (esp. wives) were fully human. More human interbreeding, less nephilim contamination.

Start to mix in animal DNA along the line ... not sure what chimeras result that can be called superhuman, or "subhuman," like floresiensis.

I'm basically quite literal as regards the physical body. So the discussions where some breed not fully human can no longer house a human soul or spirit is worth considering. But I also believe quite literally when Paul tells us there's a natural body and a spiritual body. Our spiritual bodies are even more subject to contamination from other spirits.

I'll conclude thought that the Bible points to part human species as enemies of humans. The most recent candidate we have for that is neandertal. And they were wiped out. For me the obvious conclusion is that the sons of the angels were wiped out, but not all of their DNA.

And that means the parable of the bad seed sown is quite literal.

My best explanation for the end time events is the final filtering that exposes all the remaining "bad seed" of the rebels. In the parable, the tares and wheat are to be left to grow to maturity -- then the angels take out the tares. Same with the related Kingdom parables. That need not be strictly physically genetic. It could also be spiritually genetic.

And it may be that not all are exposed (or matured) until there are major catastrophes, which serve the filtering (or exposing) process.

Nor do I think it's all just a matter of free will. Shooters, addicts, the possessed, etc. don't have much free will. Many "folks" I've met seem like automatons. Something like a shallow cartoon representation of a person rather than a real person.

Dizdar's series last week on DNA was awesome!

Much as with the starchild skull, we need DNA studies of the bones of the giants.

Quote :
Mark 16
15 And he said unto them,
Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;
but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Colossians 1
21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works,
yet now hath he reconciled 22 In the body of his flesh through death,
to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled,
and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel,
which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven;
whereof I Paul am made a minister;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Quote :
In sum, I'd point to more or less human with mixtures of animal, angel,
and human DNA and other bio-code structures. Especially where giantism
is a result of cross species breeding as with ligers. So I'd have to ask
about DNA remnants in those bone studies?

I believe it's accurate to say that Russ Dizdar points to the nazis as trying to back-breed aryan supermen.

Unfortunately, no bones escaped the one-way portal of the Smithsonian of this group - at least that I know.
Stalin also tried to breed super soldiers - men with apes - to no avail. I believe it's been tried here since WWII in secret.
:
Quote :
Human DNA has some portion that's neandertal or denisovan.

I don't know this to be true. How do we know that a trait identified as Neanderthal/denisovan isn't a human adaptation? Human adaptation is huge - we don't know enough to truly identify what is human truly. We have frustratingly scant scientific evidence. The decisions we make about such creatures come from what the Bible and the ancient writings tell us about them - especially when their remains are found in a context of their world views (archaeological architecture).

Quote :
If nephilim + human = 1/2 of each ... and a half breed mates with another human and they get further dilution
This is a huge assumption. Angels are shape shifters - the good and the evil. I believe that their DNA, or whatever the contribution was, was/is the catalyst for change, not necessarily half the DNA code as in a human child. This is how they could "sin" against humans, animals and even plants. Their contribution was the spark that made all the differing elements work together. I can't prove any of this scientifically, but it makes Scriptural sense to me.

Quote :
... then there's no need to say that all humans that came through with
Noah (esp. wives) were fully human. More human interbreeding, less
nephilim contamination.
I wish I could have taken DNA samples from everyone on the boat, but I couldn't, so this question will always rely on Scripture and solely on Scripture.
Nome, if the purity of Noah's DNA was so important (he was pure in ALL his generations), why wouldn't the purity of ALL the members of his family on that boat be just as important? We're talking DNA here. The daughters in law were no less important than the patriarch in this.
Is God that fickle? Would He destroy the entire planet, but give a couple of ladies a pass?
I have so much more to say but no time...

I'll be back soon. :cyclops:

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:25 pm

I'll be patient.... What a Face

moved to new separate topic:
Russ Dizdar Sightings

Last edited by hiscity on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 pm

I'm sorry to make you wait! It's late and my brain feels like cottage cheese, but I want to take another whack at this.

Quote :

Start to mix in animal DNA along the line ... not sure what chimeras
result that can be called superhuman, or "subhuman," like floresiensis.

The idea of non-human cryptids fill the books of mythology. I was gobsmacked one day while reading one of my daughter's many books on mythology when I recognized that the Medieval creatures, the chimera and the manticora, are both described in the Bible. They are the creatures in the books of Joel and Revelation. There is truly nothing new under the sun. study
I agree with you that there are literal physical bodies and spiritual bodies. Neandertals = Nephilim 254599583

Quote :

I'll conclude thought that the Bible points to part human species as
enemies of humans. The most recent candidate we have for that is
neandertal. And they were wiped out. For me the obvious conclusion is
that the sons of the angels were wiped out, but not all of their DNA.

And that means the parable of the bad seed sown is quite literal.

I need to make sure that I understand: are you saying that, although the race of neanderthals has been wiped out, that their DNA still present in humans constitutes "bad seed?"
If I am understanding you correctly, that would mean that those who have this genetic flaw are doomed from the start, no matter how far removed from their first angelic ancestor. That would argue against what you said above concerning Noah's daughters in law being partially nephillic but far enough removed to have not been affected by it. I'm probably missing something somewhere... as I said, it's late for me. scratch

And, I don't think the "neanderthals," etc., were wiped out. I think that the Bigfoot-type creatures that guard portals (Richard Grund talks about this) are still around. We have dogmen over here that have wreaked havoc with farmers. On the Solomon Islands, it has been reported that Bigfoot-type creatures live in villages. The man who was going to talk to Steve Quayle about it was killed before the interview could take place.
Quote :
My best explanation for the end time events is the final filtering that
exposes all the remaining "bad seed" of the rebels. In the parable, the
tares and wheat are to be left to grow to maturity -- then the angels
take out the tares. Same with the related Kingdom parables. That need
not be strictly physically genetic. It could also be spiritually
genetic.
Nome, this cannot be physically genetic at all. First of all, a dog cannot repent of his tail - his tail is God's will. A just God cannot forever damn a human soul that has no choice. There is only one sin that sends a soul to the Lake of Fire - the sin of refusing God's grace. One's genetic makeup cannot force a human to damnation.

Now, spiritually "genetic," yes. Those who misuse verses like John 3:16 to "prove" that nephilim can be saved forget the context. The context begins with God creating the world, then God sending His son to die for the world He created.
God did not create nephilim - they were an abomination from the beginning.

Hebrews 2: 14-18 Therefore, since the children share in [fn]flesh
and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through
death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is,
the devil,
and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.
For assuredly He does not [fn]give help to angels, but He gives help to the [fn]descendant of Abraham
Therefore, He [fn]had
to be made like His brethren in all things, so that He might become a
merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make
propitiation for the sins of the people.
For since He Himself was tempted in that which He has suffered, He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted.

Quote :
And it may be that not all are exposed (or matured) until there are
major catastrophes, which serve the filtering (or exposing) process.

Nor
do I think it's all just a matter of free will. Shooters, addicts, the
possessed, etc. don't have much free will. Many "folks" I've met seem
like automatons. Something like a shallow cartoon representation of a
person rather than a real person.

Yes, catastrophe and disaster brings many things to the surface.

At the end of the road people lose their free will, but it didn't start that way. Somewhere along the line, the person chose to believe a lie, and that lie jumped into them and began to expand and expand, finally to the point that the person loses self control and even personal identity. But, it didn't start that way, and, it doesn't have to end that way. God can and does break through the layers and layers of lies IF the human will is willing.

From the outside, that seems utterly impossible. But with God, all things are possible.

Okay, stick a fork in me... I'm done.

God bless you and good night. flower
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am

Let's recap and summarize a bit Rose. Point-by-point discussions tend to accordion out and be too much work.

My points:
- there's a range of intermediate species from nephilim to human and not a clear division
- that's a result of repeated breeding with additional human generations diluting nephilim DNA
- consequently modern humans have more or less nephilim DNA contamination
- that's called neandertal or denisovan instead of nephilim
- there are also chimeras, which have mixes of angel, animal, and human genetics
- there may also be human-animal or angel-animal hybrids
- angel in this case means rebel angels and nephilim mean their first generation offspring
- demons are the spirit bodies of physically dead nephilim
- demons do not descend into the earth like the spirits of animals, nor can they go to heaven
- since they were part human they try to take over human bodies as dwellings
- bigfoot may indeed be cryptid or part human, whether part angel or not
- the spirit bodies from cryptids may be like demons if originally part angel

... more later

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:34 pm

The results of Dr. Ketchum's DNA study of Sasquatch are in, and he's definitely in the "chimera" catagory.

Quote :
February 13, 2013 by count down to zero time
DNA Report Proves Bigfoot Is Real Say 11 Scientists Of 5 Year Study

team of eleven scientists with expertise in genetics, forensics, pathology, biochemistry, and biophysics has sequenced three whole nuclear genomes from a novel, contemporary species of hominin in North America. The study, “Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies,” which analyzed DNA from a total of 111 high-quality samples submitted from across the continent, appears in the inaugural issue of Denovo: Journal of Science (http://www.denovojournal.com) on February 13.

Frame 352 from the Patterson-Gimlin film, alleged by Roger Patterson and Robert Gimlin to show a Bigfoot, and by some others to show a man in an ape suit.File:Smalfut.jpg

The team, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum, DVM, of DNA Diagnostics in Nacogdoches, TX, sequenced the three whole nuclear genomes using the next-generation Illumina HiSeq 2000 platform at University of Texas, Southwestern from a tissue sample, a saliva sample, and a blood sample. The three genomes all attained Q30 quality scores above 88 on the Illumina platform, significantly higher than the platform average of 85, indicating highly-purified, single-source DNA with no contamination for each sample. The three Sasquatch genomes align well with one-another and show substantial homology to primate sequences.
In addition to the three nuclear genomes, Ketchum’s team also sequenced 20 whole and 10 partial mitochondrial genomes from the Sasquatch samples. In contrast to the nuDNA results, the Sasquatch mtDNA was fully modern Homo sapiens, indicating that the species is a hybrid cross between modern Homo sapiens in the maternal lineage and an unknown hominin male progenitor.The paper is entitled “Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies.” by authors: Ketchum MS, Wojtkiewicz PW, Watts AB, Spence DW, Holzenburg AK, Toler DG, Prychitko TM, Zhang F, Bollinger S, Shoulders R, Smith R. DeNovo. 13 February 2013.Specimens yielding DNA were obtained, purportedly from elusive hominins in North America called Sasquatch. Sequencing and genotyping were performed in addition to histopathologic and electron microscopic examination of a large tissue sample.

Mitochondrial whole genomes were consistent with modern humans. In contrast, novel data were obtained when nuclear DNA was sequenced. Next generation whole genome sequencing was performed on three samples. Phylogeny trees generated showed homology to human chromosome 11 and to primate sequences. The data indicates that the Sasquatch has human mitochondrial DNA but possesses nuclear DNA that is a structural mosaic consisting of human and novel non-human DNA.
The team of scientists can verify that their 5-year long DNA study confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called “Bigfoot” or “Sasquatch,” living in North America. Researchers’ extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team has sequenced 3 complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes and determined the species is a human hybrid:“Our study has sequenced 20 whole mitochondrial genomes and utilized next generation sequencing to obtain 3 whole nuclear genomes from purported Sasquatch samples. The genome sequencing shows that Sasquatch mtDNA is identical to modern Homo sapiens, but Sasquatch nuDNA is a novel, unknown hominin related to Homo sapiens and other primate species. Our data indicate that the North American Sasquatch is a hybrid species, the result of males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo sapiens.

Hominins are members of the taxonomic grouping Hominini, which includes all members of the genus Homo. Genetic testing has already ruled out Homo neanderthalis and the Denisova hominin as contributors to Sasquatch mtDNA or nuDNA. “The male progenitor that contributed the unknown sequence to this hybrid is unique as its DNA is more distantly removed from humans than other recently discovered hominins like the Denisovan individual,” explains Ketchum.

“Sasquatch nuclear DNA is incredibly novel and not at all what we had expected. While it has human nuclear DNA within its genome, there are also distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences. We describe it as a mosaic of human and novel non-human sequence. Further study is needed and is ongoing to better characterize and understand Sasquatch nuclear DNA.”

Ketchum is a veterinarian whose professional experience includes 27 years of research in genetics, including forensics. Early in her career she also practiced veterinary medicine, and she has previously been published as a participant in mapping the equine genome. She began testing the DNA of purported Sasquatch hair samples 5 years ago.

Ketchum calls on public officials and law enforcement to immediately recognize the Sasquatch as an indigenous people:

“Genetically, the Sasquatch are a human hybrid with unambiguously modern human maternal ancestry. Government at all levels must recognize them as an indigenous people and immediately protect their human and Constitutional rights against those who would see in their physical and cultural differences a ‘license’ to hunt, trap, or kill them.”
interview on coast to coast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TR8T3OQVAVI

http://countdowntozerotime.org/2013/02/13/dna-report-proves-bigfoot-is-real-say-11-scientists-of-5-year-study/
knights of Ni knights of Ni knights of Ni knights of Ni knights of Ni knights of Ni knights of Ni
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:57 pm

"Does Bigfoot have human DNA?"
11-27-12 04:03:01 PM CST Updated On: 04:13:11 PM
http://www.click2houston.com/news/Does-Bigfoot-have-human-DNA/-/1735978/17568802/-/5pkab/-/index.html

http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=23832

http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/02/ketchum-bigfoot-dna-paper-released-problems-with-questionable-publication/

{I'd love to see Matt's reaction, pro and con. He just may be a closet bigfoot himself. }
Neandertals = Nephilim Bigfootsmiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Ha! I think you're right about Matt.

thank you for the links - I'll check them out.

Wow... I haven't listened to Red Ice yet, although I've heard her on Coast, but it's obvious that politics and bias are playing a huge role in how this is being handled.

Indigenous people have always considered Bigfoot another "tribe" of people, not animals; this idea of Ketchum's is not new. Of course, no one is thinking of the possible spiritual implications. And her science seems to be better than the average - of course the mainstream is going to trash it. I agree with the commentator; this study is suffering the "Galileo effect."

frustration
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 am

File under "little foot..."

"Small Humanoids & Mysterious Arizona," C2C, 2-13-13 via DiscloseTruthTV
George Noory interviews Ron Quinn

https://youtu.be/yJmLlqlivIk

Quote :

In one account sent to him, a trapper described hearing the screams of a 2 ft. tall man who he picked up off the ground. Curiously, he said could feel the man's body but there was no weight to it. In another of Quinn's collected stories (which he titled 'The Enchantment') a girl told of hearing many tiny giggling voices as she slept under a tree.He conjectured that the Little People are either living physical creatures or they inhabit another dimension.

{excellent headbanger smiley, Rose}

compare:
http://www.livescience.com/25370-floresiensis-hobbit-face-revealed.html
http://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/homo-floresiensis-making-sense-of-the-small-91387735
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:21 am

It's worth noting that whether part animal or part angel, and thus more physical or more transdimensional...

Upon encountering some strange creature -- Rebuke first in the Name of Jesus

Don't forget that Jesus cast the legion of demons into a herd of pigs.

Most folks haven't grasp yet that they themselves are multidimensional beings.

Quote :
1st Corinthians 15
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 pm

The flip side of this investigation -- "What is normal?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Nome, giantism and dwarfism seem to come from the same process. Look at these two articles: one from 1950 and the next from this year.

Quote :
THE SUNDAY INDIAN EXPRESS, OCT. 8, 1950, P.10
Science Can Breed Giants – But!
Science, if it wanted to, could now breed a race of giant men. But at the moment there is no knowing whether these giants might not be half-wits.
Professor Gosta Haggqvist of the Caroline Institute, Stockholm, who heads the team of scientists who for the last three years have been producing creatures much above their normal size, has no intention of applying the experiments to human beings.
He does not wish to produce a race of “Frankenstein monsters” he says, and adds “Big people are no better than small ones.”
To produce the Professor’s giants artificial insemination is necessary. Colchinin, a substance derived from autumn leaves found in Switzerland, the Caucasus, and elsewhere, is mixed in the ordinary process of artificial insemination.
Some of the results of the process so far are the production of frogs twice their normal size and rabbits half as big again as normal.
It is always possible, however that instead of giants dwarfs may be produced.
The next stage in the experiments is the creation of giant dogs. This will enable the scientists to investigate the results of the process intelligence.
In addition to the risk that the progeny may be idiots. Professor Haggqvist also fears that his method may start a growth process which would destroy the normal nerve cell and consequently cause abnormalities.
The Professor agrees that there is nothing to prevent experiments of the kind he is making being applied to human beings.
“An army of giants, possibly with the brains of robots and possessing enormous physical strength might theoretically be bred,” he says.
The main aim of the Professor’s experiments is to help food production by producing “meatier” beasts. - Globe

Quote :
Wanted: 'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man - Harvard professor seeks mother for cloned cave baby

Professor George Church of Harvard Medical School believes he can reconstruct Neanderthal DNA
His ambitious plan requires a human volunteer willing to allow the DNA to be put into stem cells, then a human embryo

Neanderthals have been extinct for 33,000 years, but George Church, a genetics professor at Harvard Medical School, believes he can bring them back with the help of a surrogate human mother.

Neanderthals have been extinct for 33,000 years, but George Church, a genetics professor at Harvard Medical School, believes he can bring them back with the help of a surrogate human mother.

They're usually thought of as a brutish, primitive species.

So what woman would want to give birth to a Neanderthal baby?

Yet this incredible scenario is the plan of one of the world’s leading geneticists, who is seeking a volunteer to help bring man’s long-extinct close relative back to life.

Professor George Church of Harvard Medical School believes he can reconstruct Neanderthal DNA and resurrect the species which became extinct 33,000 years ago.

His scheme is reminiscent of Jurassic Park but, while in the film dinosaurs were created in a laboratory, Professor Church’s ambitious plan requires a human volunteer.

He said his analysis of Neanderthal genetic code using samples from bones is complete enough to reconstruct their DNA.

He said: ‘Now I need an adventurous female human.

‘It depends on a hell of a lot of things, but I think it can be done.’

Professor Church’s plan would begin by artificially creating Neanderthal DNA based on genetic code found in fossil remains. He would put this DNA into stem cells.

These would be injected into cells from a human embryo in the early stages of life.

It is thought that the stem cells would steer the development of the hybrid embryo on Neanderthal lines, rather than human ones.

After growing in the lab for a few days, the ‘neo-Neanderthal’ embryo would be implanted in the womb of a surrogate mother – the volunteer. Professor Church, 58, is a pioneer in synthetic biology who helped initiate the Human Genome Project that mapped our DNA.

He says Neanderthals were not the lumbering brutes of the stereotype, but highly intelligent. Their brains were roughly the same size as man’s, and they made primitive tools.

He believes his project could benefit mankind.

He told German magazine Der Spiegel: ‘Neanderthals might think differently than we do. They could even be more intelligent than us.

‘When the time comes to deal with an epidemic or getting off the planet, it’s conceivable that their way of thinking could be beneficial.’

Scientists say that his plan is theoretically possible, although in Britain, like most countries, human reproductive cloning is a criminal offence.

But Professor Church’s proposal is so cutting-edge that it may not be covered by existing laws.

However, experts worry that neo-Neanderthals might lack the immunity to modern diseases to survive, and some fear that the process might lead to deformity.

There is also uncertainty over how they would fit into today’s world. Bioethicist Bernard Rollin of Colorado State University said: ‘I don’t think it’s fair to put people... into a circumstance where they are going to be mocked and possibly feared.’

In a scathing reaction, Philippa Taylor of the Christian Medical Fellowship said: ‘It is hard to know where to begin with the ethical and safety concerns.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265402/Adventurous-human-woman-wanted-birth-Neanderthal-man-Harvard-professor.html#ixzz2L1kW5lKe

affraid

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Jason Offutt reports on some spine-tingling stories - these are about "little people."

Quote :
Saturday, August 06, 2011
Terror of the Evil Little Man -- Part One
Author’s note: Charlie Thomas contacted me in July 2011 with a story of a gnome-like creature that terrorized her family in their two-story Porterville, Calif., home by the Tule River. I had heard the story – at least a similar story – before, in 2009 from a woman named Tammy who moved to Porterville, Calif., into a two-story home by the Tule River. A gnome-like creature terrorized her and her family. I’m investigating to see if they lived in the same house. My guess is they did. This is the first of two parts.

The house seemed perfect. Charlie Thomas, her husband, their two-year-old twin girls and two golden labs moved into the two-story country house in Porterville, Calif., in March 2010.

“The house was perfect for us,” Thomas said. “Exactly what we were looking for, and we couldn’t wait to move in. There are three bedrooms, a huge kitchen, dining room and living room and lots of windows all around it.”

The deck that poured from the back door opened to woods and the nearby Tule River. A deck in the front overlooked a pond. Thomas placed fairy, gnome, and toadstool yard ornaments around the pond, and stocked it with Japanese koi fish to make it more like their home.

But they would soon find it wasn’t their home.

Thomas began taking her daughters and the dogs to the river in the afternoon. The dogs loved the water, and the girls enjoyed throwing in sticks for them to fetch. One day at the river, Thomas heard her husband shouting for her.

“I heard my husband calling my name from the house,” she said. “He sounded kind of frantic and it worried me so I hurried the girls as much as two-year-olds can be hurried and started for the house.”

As they approached a rickety structure on the property Thomas calls “the shack,” the dogs grew defensive.

“As we got even with that shack the dogs went crazy,” she said. “They were barking and snarling and the hair on their backs was standing up and something told me to run so I grabbed a twin under each arm and ran for home.”

In the house, she slammed shut the door, locking it. But her husband wasn’t there.

“He was nowhere in the house,” she said. “I called his phone but he said that he hadn’t been home.”

Thomas’ thoughts went to the shack.

“There are two sheds on either end of the house,” Thomas said. “The shed on the west end is newer and we use it for storage and the one on the east end is just an old shack that looks like a strong breeze would blow it down. Something about that shack gave me the creeps, especially at night but I don’t know why.”

Thomas served in the Army, her husband in the Marines. They were both engaged in firefights in Iraq and Afghanistan and didn’t frighten easily, but something about the shed terrified them.

“After we had been here for a week or so I started noticing that none of the animals would go near that shack,” she said. “Our dogs, the stray cats and the wildlife gave that shack a wide berth when walking past it.”

Doing yard work one day, Thomas and her husband heard a fight coming from inside the shack.

“It sounded like a cat was in a fight with something way bigger than it was,” she said.

Her husband went into the house, grabbed a flashlight and ran to the shed.

“Just as he got to the door the noise stopped,” she said. “He went in and looked around with the flashlight. Just as he turned to go back out of the shed something in a corner caught his eye. There was something moving and sounded like it was struggling to breathe.”

He shone the light in that corner. It was a cat.

“He ran out of the shack and thought he was going to be sick but after a few deep breaths he was OK and told me what he had seen,” she said. “There was a cat and it looked like it had been in a fight with a meat grinder. It was totally skinned on one side and its neck looked as though some thing had taken a huge chunk out of it.”

Once he caught his breath, he ventured back into the shed – the cat was gone.

“There was no way that cat moved by itself,” she said. “We were standing right there. Where did the cat go?”

Next week: The evil little man.

Got a scary story? Ever played with a Ouija board, heard voices, seen a ghost, UFO or a creature you couldn’t identify? Let Jason know about it: Jason Offutt, P.O. Box 501, Maryville, Mo., 64468, or jasonoffutt@hotmail.com. Your story might make an upcoming installment of “From the Shadows.”

Jason’s newest book on the paranormal, “Paranormal Missouri: Show Me Your Monsters,” is available at Jason’s blog, from-the-shadows.blogspot.com.
Posted by Jason Offutt at 8:26 AM

Quote :
Friday, August 12, 2011
Terror of the Evil Little Man -- Part Two
Author’s note: Charlie Thomas contacted me in July 2011 with a story of a gnome-like creature that terrorized her family in their two-story Porterville, Calif., home by the Tule River. I had heard the story – at least a similar story – before, in 2009 from a woman named Tammy who moved to Porterville, Calif., into a two-story home by the Tule River. A gnome-like creature terrorized her and her family. I’m investigating to see if they lived in the same house. My guess is they did. This is the second of two parts.

The noise outside the Thomas’ window may have been singing, or chanting, but whatever the noise was, it was terrifying.
“It was 3 a.m. and we were woken up by a sound that I can only describe as a raspy gurgling sound,” Charlie Thomas said. “It was without a doubt the most hideous sound I have ever heard. It freaked us out.”
Thomas and her husband looked out their bedroom window and saw something that froze their blood.
“Standing by my pond holding one of my garden gnomes was what I can only describe as something out of a Grimm’s fairy tale,” she said. “The thing that was standing in our yard was hideous and grotesque.”
The “thing” stood illumined under the motion detector light. It was less than three feet tall, had a long gray beard, wore maroon pants, a baggy yellow shirt, brown vest and a dark waistcoat.
“I couldn’t tell if it was wearing shoes or not but it was wearing a reddish brown pointed hat,” she said.
Thomas stared at a gnome.
“The thing that made this creature really hideous was its eyes and teeth,” she said. “It looked like it was grinning and its teeth were jagged and pointed. The eyes were little beady and dark and mean.”
And it knew they saw it.
“That thing, gnome, troll, whatever it was, knew we were looking at it and it reached into the pond and grabbed a coy,” she said. “Right there in front of us it dropped it in its mouth and swallowed it. We had noticed that every time we put fish in the pond they disappeared and we thought it was cats or raccoons eating them. After seeing that I think that creepy little creature was the guilty party.”
Her husband pushed the window open a few inches and screamed at the creature, telling it to leave their yard or he’d call the police. The gnome simply grinned, laughed and shot them the bird.
They called 911.
“We just said that we had an intruder in our yard but we honestly didn’t think he was going to be there when they arrived,” she said. They didn’t tell the police what they’d actually seen.
When lights from the police car shown down their lane, the gnome simply disappeared.
“We told the officers that the person ran off when it saw the lights coming up the drive but they looked around anyway,” she said. “When they were satisfied that it was gone they came to tell us they had only found some small shoeprints like a kid’s. We knew it was no kid.”
The gnome came back night after night, holding a yard ornament and eating their fish.
They eventually moved the ornaments and put the fish into a tank in the house, then realized they’d made a mistake.
“One night after we had removed the fairies and gnomes and fish from the yard the creature showed up at the usual time, 3 a.m.,” she said. “When it showed up and found that the yard ornaments were gone and the fish were gone it went crazy. It was yelling and screaming something that we couldn’t understand – but we did understand that this thing was pissed and wanted us to know it.”
The gnome ran around the house again and again, screaming and gurgling, its feet hardly touching the ground. Then Thomas realized something terrifying.
“We had put a doggy door in the back door and it was big enough for our dogs to go through and it would be big enough for that creature to go through as well,” she said. “I took off running down to the kitchen and as I got there the dogs had started barking like crazy at the doggy door.”
She shut and secured the dog door, then realized the upstairs windows were open.
“If that creature can half run/half fly around the house it was probably capable of flying up to the windows,” she said. “A fear hit me than like nothing I had ever felt and I ran back up to the twins’ bedroom where they were both sound asleep in their cribs.”
Neither parent slept that night. They soon realized their days in Porterville were short.
“The last we heard of that creature was a very loud screeching cackling sound,” she said. “It was under one of the living room windows and when my husband went to check it out he saw the top of that creature’s hat under the window. Right then we decided that we were out of there. We couldn’t stay there with that creature.”
They soon moved.

Got a scary story? Ever played with a Ouija board, heard voices, seen a ghost, UFO or a creature you couldn’t identify? Let Jason know about it: Jason Offutt, P.O. Box 501, Maryville, Mo., 64468, or jasonoffutt@hotmail.com. Your story might make an upcoming installment of “From the Shadows.”

Jason’s newest book on the paranormal, “Paranormal Missouri: Show Me Your Monsters,” is available at Jason’s blog, from-the-shadows.blogspot.com.
Posted by Jason Offutt at 11:08 AM

Quote :
Terror of the Evil Little Man -- Part Three
Author’s note: Last week I gave you the second of a two-part story of a California family terrorized by an evil, gnome-like creature. It was the same story I had reported two years before – with a different family. Last week I asked the question, did they live in the same house? This week I have the answer.

The evil, little man only came at night, and although its origin wasn’t clear, its intention toward Charlie Thomas’ family was – it meant them harm.

Thomas, her husband and their two-year-old twin girls moved out of the two-story country house in Porterville, Calif., by the Tule River in 2010 to escape the cackling imp. Thomas’ story seemed familiar, because it was. I had heard the story before, in 2009 from a woman named Tammy who moved to Porterville, Calif., into a two-story home nestled amongst a few other houses by the Tule River. A gnome-like creature terrorized her and her family as well.

I asked both women if they had lived in the same house; Thomas wasn’t sure.

“It does sound like the house we lived in, only there were no other houses close to us,” she said. “But the description of that barn and everything else sounds just like it, and the Tule River runs behind the house. I don’t know what to think about it all.”

But she wanted to know. Her experience was too terrifying for her be at peace.

“It’s too creepy to think that there are more of those creatures,” she said. “I would like to speak to those other people and find out if we were in the same house or close to it. Thanks for not telling me that I lost my mind.”

I put Thomas in contact with Tammy. Tammy didn’t think it was the same house, either.

“Charlie sent me an email and she described the house that she lived in but it didn’t sound like the same place because the place where I lived had other houses on the property,” Tammy said. “But then she started naming some of the side streets and then I knew it was the same house or really close to it.”

Overwhelmed with curiosity, the women met and drove to the property.

“We decided to go over there to make sure that we were talking about the same place,” Tammy said. “It definitely was the same place. I guess whoever bought it from my landlord had had all the other homes moved off of it.”

As Tammy stood, looking at the house where a three-foot tall man with pointed teeth and an evil cackle stalked them in the night, something seemed wrong – the barn was gone.

“We thought that we might get the nerve up to go and take pictures of the barn to send to you but it was gone,” she said.

Someone had torn down the shed – a place of refuge for the gnome-like creature. Thomas was happy of that.

“We had talked about the possibility of looking inside the shack,” Thomas said. “I really don’t think I would have been able to get close to it; forget about going into it. Even with that shack gone the whole place still had an eerie feel to it and I don’t know if that is because of what we dealt with while living there or just the place itself. I don’t think I’ll be going back there again.”

Before they left, the women approached their old house and knocked on the door. The current resident was not happy to see them.

“I’m not trying to be nasty or anything but the lady that owns it now could very well be an old troll,” Tammy said. “She was just hateful and when we tried to ask her about the barn she pretty much told us to get lost and not in those nice words.”

Thomas was equally taken aback.

“We tried to ask the woman who lives now there about the shack and if she had ever experienced anything while it was there but she didn’t want to talk to us,” Thomas said. “In fact, she told us to leave the property. She didn’t have to tell me twice. I was happy to get away from there.”

The visit brought back other memories to Tammy – memories that rang of the gnome.

“One of the old houses that were on the property when I lived there; the people that lived in the smallest of the houses had some paranormal things going on,” she said. “They would get up in the morning to find huge piles of feces on their kitchen and living room floors and they didn’t have dogs in their house.”

They would also hear their names called when no one else was home, and televisions and radios would come on in the night.

“When they turned them off they would go right back on only louder and when they tried to turn them off again they would hear a really nasty creepy voice yell at them to ‘leave it the F word alone,’” Tammy said. “Could it be that creepy gnome thing in the house? It was just too weird.”

Thomas just hopes the evil little man is gone.

“Hopefully that creepy little creature didn’t move to another barn or shed or shack and is not terrorizing someone else,” she said. “One thing I would like to know is where did it come from and why was it there other than to terrorize everyone who lived near that old shack?”

Posted by Jason Offutt at 10:19 AM

http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/

Here is his post from June 2009

Quote :
The Evil Little Man
The house sits on a large piece of land near the Tule River in California. Several outbuildings dot the property, but only one ever made Tammy quicken her pace as she walked by – the barn.

“About five years ago, my three kids and I lived in a house just off the river here in Porterville, Calif.,” Tammy said. “The lot we lived on was about 100 acres and there were five houses and one very old spooky barn.”

Tammy and her children had two dogs, a cat, two turkeys, six chickens and a couple of ducks, none of which would venture close to the barn. Some of the other animals weren’t as lucky.

“We had had a lot more chickens and ducks but they had started disappearing,” Tammy said. “I also noticed that none of the neighbor’s animals, or stray animals for that matter, would go anywhere near that barn. It was without a doubt just creepy.”

But the barn was on the way to the river, and they often had to walk past that building, its big doorway gaping and black as a pit.

“We always got the feeling of being watched,” Tammy said. “I am a bit sensitive to spirits and things like that anyway so all my nerves were jangling whenever I went past that barn.”

Often, when the sun began to set, Tammy and her children would notice their animals acting strangely, often staring at the old barn with trepidation.

“Many a night would pass that all the animals around us would be barking and howling and just going crazy,” she said. “I never saw anything and thought the dogs were just barking at each other.”

But one night she noticed not all the noises came from their animals. There was something else.

“Sometimes we would hear noises coming from the barn but always just figured it was rats or some other wild animal as we had all kinds,” Tammy said.

But then she saw the little man.

“One evening my son, who was seven years old at the time, and I had just come back from grocery shopping,” Tammy said. “We parked and got out of the car and as I was opening up the back to get the groceries out I noticed a movement out of the corner of my right eye.”

Tammy looked to her right but didn’t see anything. Then, as she lifted a grocery sack from the car, she saw the movement again.

“This time I heard a very freaky, very evil-sounding chuckle,” she said. “I looked in the direction of the sound and there standing about 50 yards from my son and I was what I can only describe as a gnome.”

The entity was about two to three feet tall. Baggy black pants hung from its waist and the “creature” wore a gold-colored shirt. It had a salt and pepper beard and hair that ran from beneath a red, pointed hat.

“That thing grinned at us and the creepy grin spread from ear to ear and its teeth were a gross brown and pointed or jagged,” she said. “It had a bulbous nose and large, deep-set eyes, though I really couldn’t tell the color of them. I never got a closer look at it and don’t know if it was wearing shoes or not because at that moment I dropped my groceries grabbed my son and ran for the house.”

Tammy reached the house, clutching her son close. Behind her the car trunk sat open, the groceries still inside, and a little, wicked man was laughing.

“We ran in the house where I promptly slammed the door shut,” she said. “I was trying to tell my daughters what had happened when we heard something moving in the garden under the living room window.”

As they looked toward the noise, the bent-over top of the thing’s red, pointed hat appeared in the window.

“I closed the blinds and moved away from the window,” she said. “The weird thing about seeing that hat under the window is that the window was about eight to 10 feet off the ground and that little creepy thing was only about two or three feet, so how was it able to be so close up to the window?”

Eventually, the thing left the window and Tammy retrieved the groceries from the car. She never saw the thing again, but until the day she moved, she knew it was still around.

“After that night whenever the dogs barked or howled we were pretty sure we knew what they were barking at,” she said. “We were also pretty sure of where our missing poultry had gone. From time to time we would hear a weird creepy chuckle and other noises coming from that old barn.”

Copyright 2009 by Jason Offutt

Got a scary story? Ever played with a Ouija board, heard voices, seen a ghost, UFO or a creature you couldn’t identify? Let Jason know about it: Jason Offutt c/o The Examiner, 410 S. Liberty, Independence, Mo. 64050, or jasonoffutt@hotmail.com. Your story might make an upcoming installment of “From the Shadows.”

Jason’s book of ghost stories, “Haunted Missouri: A Ghostly Guide to Missouri’s Most Spirited Spots,” is here. Order online at: tsup.truman.edu, www.amazon.com, or visit Jason’s Web site at www.jasonoffutt.com.
Posted by Jason Offutt at 12:32 PM

Clearly, there is something evil and small on that land.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Evil little man solution . . . . Disclaimer: no evil little men were harmed in the making of this photo. Wink

Neandertals = Nephilim Bear+Trap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Yikes! affraid That just might work.

Just seeing that little guy there makes me nervous, though - I can imagine some mom yelling at some dad to hurry up and take the picture so she could get him out of that contraption.
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 am

"Our spiritual bodies are even more subject to contamination from other spirits."
confused

H.S.~
You did not clarify...you must be referring to an un-regenerated NOT born again by the Spirit of God right!?
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:12 am

Interesting follow-up to the De Novo paper.

"Bigfoot genome paper “conclusively proves” that Sasquatch is real
And it only took founding a new journal to get the results published.
by John Timmer - Feb 13 2013, 6:00pm CST "
http://arstechnica.com/science/2013/02/bigfoot-genome-paper-conclusively-proves-that-sasquatch-is-real/
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:42 am

windsofchange wrote:
"Our spiritual bodies are even more subject to contamination from other spirits."
confused

H.S.~
You did not clarify...you must be referring to an un-regenerated NOT born again by the Spirit of God right!?

I treasure the revelation of the Full Armor of God. We accept it's spiritual armor where each part is an extension of Christ's Spirit. Moreso, I'll also point to a direct correlation between the "7 Horns and 7 Eyes" of the Lamb (i.e. the 7 Spirits of God).

The Armor is like a hazmat (hazardous materials) suit. With all of it on and in use, then we're ready for battle. When external attacks come, we may get hit, but remain undamaged. The problem comes when part is missing. Then an attack, such as "the fiery darts of the devil" can wound us. And my point is that they infect us, so that the war goes from being external to internal. Ultimately, certainly Christ wins. (I'm thinking about Job.) Our brokenhearts are healed, or sight restored. But what allowed the infection or infestation in the first place?

That takes us into the area that the letters of Paul and the letters from Christ to the churches in the Revelation deal with. They pointed to reward for doing well and warning about chastisement for tolerating evil. So for any of us to tolerate false prophecy (the spirit of balaam) there's a consequence. Same for false teaching (the spirit of jezebel).

I can of course make this much more detailed, but you get the pattern. We're given Spiritual Armor for our well being both spiritually and naturally. A wounded soldier needs time to recuperate before returning to battle. Our God is mighty to save! So it's largely a matter of turning back to Him (to Christ). Nonetheless, try the spirits, search the Word, guard every thought...

Quote :

Philippians 4:8-9

Finally, beloved,
- whatsoever things are true, [cp. belt of Truth]
- whatsoever things are honest, [cp. sword of the Spirit, the Word of God]
- whatsoever things are just, [cp. cloak of Zeal, Isa. 59:17]
- whatsoever things are pure, [cp. boots of Peace]
- whatsoever things are lovely, [cp. breastplate of righteousness, lovingkindness]
- whatsoever things are of good report; [cp. helm of Salvation, i.e. the Good News]
- if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, [cp. shield of Faith]
think on these things.

Those things,
which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do:
and the God of peace shall be with you.
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:57 am

As regards evil... I'll point to the Unified Theory of Evil which is basically the assertion that whatever the guise, it's the rebel angels that are behind the wicked things we encounter. And we have strong weapons to use against them.

You've read that ufo's and aliens are demons or fallen angels. Same for the old gods, superheroes, and titans. And that demons are the spirits of dead nephilim, which are the hybrid species that come from the physical cross breeding of the fallen angels and humans. Some say this gave rise to the giants identified in the Bible.

Yet there's apparently different ranks or kinds of angels. So different hybrid species may have resulted from the mating of the rebel angels and humans.

Whether or not those are still alive and evident due to subsequent incursions after the flood is of course debated. Many look for evidences like with the bigfoot genetic analysis. My point is that we have clear evidence all around us in the form of the remains of neandertal, denisovan, and other part human species. For many reasons I don't believe the assertions about the datings of the finds.

On a spiritual level the enemy has a characteristic set of psyops that they use to create fear. And the paranormal reflects their efforts. The reason there's a common or unified character to their machinations is due to the corruption of spiritual gifts that result in:

1 false messiahs ... the antichrist spirit ... other gospels, other christs, superheroes...
2 false prophets ... the spirit of balaam ... date setters, diviners, and main stream media...
3 false pastors ... the spirit of death ... arms merchants and the military industrial complex...
4 false teachers ... the spirit of jezebel ... mystery religion, the occult, ivory tower gurus...
5 false apostles ... the spirit of abaddon ... most religion, terrorism, religious fanatics...
6 false deacons ... the spirit of the nicolaitans ... elites, public servants that lord over others...
7 false elders ... the spirit of the dragon ... corrupt law enforcement, silent witnesses, selective or prejudiced execution of the law

So where do gnomes and big foot fall in? Natural or spiritual? That's part of the reason why the discussions arise here. It's easy for me to agree that since neandertal, denisovan, and floresiensis have been found in bone and fossil records that there may still be living species. But there's also the disembodied spirits that came from all those past generations, basically the same as demons, that are still looking for bodies to take over. Resulting in the "out of control" behaviors we see around us (which Russ Dizdar deals with).

Like those that encounter aliens, apparitions, night terrors (sleep paralysis), etc. And with due credit to LA Marzulli... "Rebuke first, in the Name of Jesus" to break their hold (transfixing, trance inducing, intimidation, etc.). That's what's missing in the "evil little man" stories.

ps. "nome" is short for "nomemoleste" which is a "don't tread on me" warning to wicked spirits, their consorts, and offspring (like "don't bug me")

Last edited by hiscity on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 pm

PID Radio 2-17-13, Sharon and Derek Gilbert
"Fire in the Sky"

http://www.pidradio.com/2013/02/17/p-i-d-radio-21713-fire-in-the-sky/
http://pidradio.com/archive/2013/02/pidradio130217.mp3

They report on several items such as the russian meteor, but there's also a section on De Nova / bigfoot DNA issue.

Derek touches on the issue of just fragile life is (about time 45:00) worth noting.

And then they segue into the use of albino body parts in rituals... something we'd expect to hear from Russ Dizdar.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/albino-boys-hand-hacked-off-for-witchcraft-in-tanzania/story-e6frg6n6-1226579859575

Here's an RT story from over a year ago, reporting the same.
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/africainvestigates/2011/11/201111185428766652.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Nome, thank you for the Ron Quin broadcast and the link to the article about the Sasquatch paper - I hadn't seen (or listened) to those. Very interesting.

You asked what the purpose of the Bigfoot and the little people are - I think they are guardians. They are stable and can reproduce themselves; they often live in villages or colonies, yet they disappear and seem to go from one dimension to another. I believe they exist to guard portal areas. I think dogmen also fall into this category. They are trans-dimensional creatures - spiritual amphibians.

They guard the portals that have been opened in the distant past by the nephilim/rephaim/hybrids - by the shedding of blood - and that blood was later refreshed by the fallen humans who worshiped the giants. These are most often places where ancient mounds exist.

And some of the modern tribes of indigenous people are awaiting the return of the giants through these portals.

When I first saw this video, it shocked me. I had not considered the fact that people once worshiped the giants.

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Excellent "stiltwalker" video Rose! What a Face
And besides the physical traits of interbreeding they'd be looking for those spiritual traits in the hybrids, which the shaman emulate.

The folks that are still blind to spiritual reality won't get it.

As Christ quoted Psalm 22 while on the Cross, the experience of which I believe David shared prophetically and heart-to-heart, He revealed the view of the spiritual creatures at His crucifixion. The rebels likely thought they were going to bust the dimensions wide open with His sacrifice.

So the dogs (dog men?), and bulls (minotaur?), and other creatures are likewise in attendance on the other side.

Quote :

Psalm 22

[Christ's cry of the flesh to His Spirit resonates with David]
1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not;
and in the night season, and am not silent.
3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered:
they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

[Christ acknowledges the frailty of our flesh bodies
...remembering even the womb, born not of water only,
but now of blood]

6 But I am a worm, and no man;
a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn:
they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
8 He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him:
let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb:
thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
10 I was cast upon thee from the womb:
thou art my God from my mother's belly.
11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
[The fullness of His Holy Spirit was poured upon His flesh while in the Womb]

[The spiritual bulls are revealed next.]
12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint:
my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws;
and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

[Here are the spiritual dogs.]
16 For dogs have compassed me:
the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
19 But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

[since satan is a dragon, this here may be an angel like at God's throne
...though rebel]

21 Save me from the lion's mouth:
for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren:
in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
23 Ye that fear the LORD, praise him;
all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation:
I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied:
they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD:
and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations.
29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship:
all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him:
and none can keep alive his own soul.
30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness
unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Those who are born again have a spiritual body joined to Christ's own Spirit, by the Holy Ghost. Our original human spirits being crucified with Christ.

Those who aren't saved, have their human spirits infested with demons and the like.

So yes, I can see how you could consider the hybrid giants and dwarves to be used as guardians of the portals. As best I can tell it's the blood sacrifice that attracts the rebels to those willing to do such things and willingly become vehicles for enemy spirits. Blood itself might also cry out as did Abel's after being slaughtered by Cain. So portals may have more to do with pairing the enemy with their corrupt human counterparts, than the actual place, which is more like a train station or bus stop....

To the lost, please spend no more time separate from Christ Jesus!
Be healed and free from the infection and infestation of the damned.
Turn from rebel ways to Him for rescue and the guarantee of eternal life.

Christ's victory over the enemy was completed by His yielding to crucifixion.

And instead -- He took from them the keys of hell and death (cp. gates)
So just reach out to Him in prayer for rescue -- and let Him do the rest.
And ask Him for more of His "life preserver / protection suit" -- the Holy Spirit.

Now is your time to escape!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 am

stargate
Quote :
So yes, I can see how you could consider the hybrid giants and dwarves to be used as guardians of the portals. As best I can tell it's the blood sacrifice that attracts the rebels to those willing to do such things and willingly become vehicles for enemy spirits. Blood itself might also cry out as did Abel's after being slaughtered by Cain. So portals may have more to do with pairing the enemy with their corrupt human counterparts, than the actual place, which is more like a train station or bus stop....

Not all giants - I'm talking about the Bigfoot. I'm talking about literal rents and rips in the hedge God put up to protect humans from the entities living in the second heaven. The older giants, the ones who emigrated from the Levant when the Israelites entered Canaan, set up places of "worship" to the fallen angels who were their gods. The humans (either who came with them, were captured, or preceded them) joined in with them to worship and emulated them (either that or they were captured and made sacrifices - or, in the latter times, actually hunted down the giants and killed them. This accounts for the ferocity of some of the tribes. It also accounts for the cannibalistic tribes Andrew Jackson encountered along the Mississippi and in Florida.).

The blood sacrifices opened the portals and continued to keep them open. The chimera-type creatures were placed there to guard them and maintain them so other entities could have a doorway to this plane.

Quote :
The rebels likely thought they were going to bust the dimensions wide open with His sacrifice.

This is a fascinating thought. Jesus' blood didn't work for them, though. It never will; it will only condemn them as it has ripped open the curtain between God and man and made human salvation possible.

stargate you will be assimila stargate you will be assimila stargate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 am

I like your breakdown of Psalm 22. thanks I have a working theory about angels and animals: could animals have been made in the image of angels? We see the angels around God's throne who have the faces of earthly creatures, and then we see satan and his cohorts called dragons, leviathan, rahab, lions and ravenous dogs. I think that when many of the angels look upon the creatures of the earth, they see images of themselves.

And the chimeras are partly human and part beasts - bird men, lion men, serpentine or reptilian monsters. Yet they didn't find ape DNA in the Bigfoot samples - perhaps because that portion of it came from the angelic side.

Man, however, was made in the image of God.

So, the Darwinian deception (and the roots go back much further) that man evolved from animals, and the recent take on "ancient aliens" finding these animals evolving and tweaking them a bit to make homo sapiens, is a real shot at the Creator. It is a complete bold-faced lie because they can look on the earth and see their own reflections in the creatures that walk the fields and fly through the air (or slither along the ground).

gaggin yuck down slapfight

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

No fables here. No sugar coating. The worldly will find this bitter, since in their end they're cast out and burned eternally along with the rebel angels, having rejected the only true salvation through Christ Jesus / Yeshua Messiah.

We have more: Christ as the Lamb Slain and the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
Likewise, the Holy Spirit in the form of a Dove.

Perhaps our natural animals reflect greater spiritual realities?

You know how the 4 heavenly creatures at the throne of God are seen distinct in one vision, but joined in another. That creature with at least 4 faces may be a pattern (blueprint) for what we know on earth as separate animals? Not to mention all the wings and eyes....

Perhaps the rebel angels are reverse engineering their own patterns with the hybrids and chimeras?

It may even be more involved. When Christ referred to Himself as the Vine and we the branches, and the harvest of salvation as separating the wheat from the tares... then we may likewise reflect the pattern branching in Heaven that is shadowed in the actual branching of vines on earth...

And all of this comes back together in the Lamb Slain with 7 Horns and 7 Eyes, which are His inheritance of the Spirit of God poured out through Him without measure to us who are His, in rivers of living waters !!!

So that His Horns are the 7 Spirits of God, which like arteries of a heart send His Holy Spirit out to energize and equip those that are joined to Him in helping with His ministries.

I'm not talking about metaphor or allegory. Were we to see spiritually, or to grasp this in essence, we would describe such as we see it, knowing that our current finite grasp of time is merely a sliver, (whether fractal, holograph, or reflection), of so much greater continuing reality -- in Christ Jesus, who is Son of God and One with the Father.

Whatever the enemy is trying to do to impose discordance in the symphony and harmony of Creation, I'm assured that their end result is to expose all that which will not follow and resonate with Christ.

Quote :
1st John 3

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us,
that we should be called the {offspring} of God:
therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the {offspring} of God,
and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:
but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like him;
for we shall see Him as He is.

3 And every {human} that hath this hope in Him purifieth himself,
even as He is pure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Trying to follow Steve Quayle is a little like trying to herd cats in your head, and trying to follow both Doug Hagmann and Steve Quayle at the same time is like trying to herd cats with PTSD, but I gave it my best shot last night and took some notes.

As far as I can tell, Doug Hagmann was contacted by one of his security sources who recounted (as a first person witness, as far as I can tell) a meeting between a U.S. senator and a genetic scientist. This scientist gave testimony of results he obtained from a blood sample from a murder case. This blood sample had very strange DNA strands.

The scientist described the DNA twisting at nine rungs instead of a full twist every ten (which is normal). In addition to the two normal strands, there was a third that he described as a serpentine-type parasite. This was highly unusual.

Soon after this, they were "nuked" (Joe Hagmann's words) off the air. They will try again tonight.

At first glance, this seems to me to be a new class of humans, perhaps with something that could be the forerunner of the "mark."

you will be assimila 2headed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:02 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=305

Quote :
At first he noted that the DNA strands he was examining seemed to be wound more tightly than normal, you see there are normally ten rungs per complete twist of the Double Helix strand in normal Human DNA. In his analysis of our Subject's DNA taken from his blood samples, he found intermittent sections which appeared to be wound more tightly, with only nine rungs per complete twist, nine being an unusual and noteworthy number, always turning and returning to itself. (I thought to myself, that doesn't seem to be that unusual…everybody I KNOW seems like they're wound to tight.)

Simultaneously he observed and documented what he at first believed to be, the foretold third strand of the Subject's DNA. Upon closer analysis he came to an entirely different and unexpected conclusion, our Subject had been lied to, IT WASN'T A THIRD STRAND AT ALL! It was a silvery threadlike, semi-transparent, serpentine-like parasite of infinitesimally small proportions. He observed that it was entangled intermittently hoping back and forth between the normal Double Helix strands, it appeared to him that as the parasite grew it continued to wrap itself like a bean or Ivy type vine plant will attach itself to any available protrusion. Unlike a normal snake or worm, this parasite had little hook like protrusions that did seem to lend themselves to a gripping type attachment all along the strand, his notes described them as alligator or dragon feet, but only for his amusement, not because they were that actual form. Occasionally, he noted that it appeared that some of the threaded parasites seemed to connect to adjacent parasites creating what appeared to be tiny nets.
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Basically microfactories...

http://web.physics.ucsb.edu/~quopt/dna_sil.pdf

Quote :
Realizing the promise that DNA-based materials hold for
nanometer-scale device science will require the development of
functional nanoelements for patterning of DNA scaffolds. In
analogy to the layout of logic and memory elements on a semiconductor
chip, nanoelements with properties that can be varied
in a controlled manner across the underlying scaffold are
needed. Such nanoelements should have lateral dimensions no
larger than a few nanometers, in order to take advantage of the
ultrafine, 6 nm resolution currently available in DNA scaffolds.[
10] Nanoelements should be hosted within DNA strands
that can integrate into the scaffold structure, to enable precise
positioning. Finally, nanoelement properties should depend on
the base sequence of their host DNAstrand, to provide site-specific
behavior. Such a combination of properties would increase
flexibility and function in comparison to current approaches for
patterning DNA scaffolds with attachments, such as Au nanoparticles[
3,4] and proteins,[5–7] which are relatively bulky and lack
sensitivity to the sequence of nearby DNAbases.

A primer to scaffolded DNA origami

Neandertals = Nephilim 1-s2.0-S1871678410003687-gr1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Yikes... what do you think they found in that man's DNA? Have you read of such a thing before?

2headed help
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 pm

No prior investigations on my part.

But I have to wonder if it's contagious?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neandertals = Nephilim   Neandertals = Nephilim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neandertals = Nephilim
Page 1 of 1