Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels::Lost City of Nephilim-Giants::CITY OF THE WHITE MONKEY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels::Lost City of Nephilim-Giants::CITY OF THE WHITE MONKEY Empty
PostSubject: Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels::Lost City of Nephilim-Giants::CITY OF THE WHITE MONKEY    Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels::Lost City of Nephilim-Giants::CITY OF THE WHITE MONKEY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:34 pm

STRONG WARNING ABOUT GOING TO BEFOREITSNEWS LINK ... SCRIPT TO DISABLE BROWSER AND DOWNLOAD OF MOVIE.
This page link froze the browser and ability to turn pc off 3 separate times. Had to kill pc each time.
Posted this with my secure unit but still the script slowed things down and later popped up as an unresponsive script, but it is powerful so those words are inappropriate.

SEE OR GET MOVIE AT YOUTUBE

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2015/03/brand-new-nephilim-city-discovered-white-city-of-the-monkey-god-was-lost-but-not-anymore-legendary-tales-abound-of-nephilim-giants-breeding-with-women-producing-chip-human-offsprin-2484932.html

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tUqYD5mHK1g

Unearthed: Lost City of Nephilim-Giants Just Discovered! Archaeologists Are Confounded At the Evidence Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels and the Legends that Abound With the Locals…
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 13:35

Get FREE private and secure Email and Messaging click now!

Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels::Lost City of Nephilim-Giants::CITY OF THE WHITE MONKEY Mm88320-150224-15441_89057_990x742
(A “were-jaguar” effigy, representing a combination of a human and spirit animal. PHOTOGRAPH BY DAVE YODER, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC)

By Lisa Haven 

Huge new discovery that scientists have been looking for since Hernando Cortez wrote about it in his fifth letter to Charles V.
In it he descries a city in Honduras that was very extensive, rich and
said to exceed the treasures in Mexico.  Archaeologist believe they have
found this famous city known as “The White City” or according to local folklore,  “The City of the Monkey God.” 

What
is interesting is the way the city received its name. The local legend
tells of a tail that answers the pieces to the puzzle found in Genesis
6:4, “where the sons of God (fallen angels) took the daughters of men
(humans) and produced the offspring known as Nephilim (hybrids).”  In
the video below I dive through these mysterious legends and exactly what
they unveil in this freshly discovered “City of the Monkey God”….
Back to top Go down

Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels::Lost City of Nephilim-Giants::CITY OF THE WHITE MONKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels::Lost City of Nephilim-Giants::CITY OF THE WHITE MONKEY    Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels::Lost City of Nephilim-Giants::CITY OF THE WHITE MONKEY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Here is that PUNK SCRIPT on my secure unit... it's a packagekit ... see the uid my user id is not 104 they fished around for it.... this program will not allow any Root programs to run unless I allow them. Killing unauthorized processes is almost immediate, I can watch in real time ppid is the process # notice last 2 lines it tried several.

log: NEW ROOT PROCESS: packagekitd[8956] ppid=8955 uid=0 gid=0
log:   - ppid uid=104(messagebus) gid=108 ppid=2332
log:   + UNAUTHORIZED PROCESS DETECTED: packagekitd[8956] (parent: dbus-daemon[8955])
log:   - sending signal SIGKILL to pid 8956
log:   - sending signal SIGKILL to ppid 8955
log:   * offending process(es) terminated
Back to top Go down

Uncovering Markings of Fallen Angels::Lost City of Nephilim-Giants::CITY OF THE WHITE MONKEY
Page 1 of 1