Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...

Go down 
+2
researcher
wil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... Empty
PostSubject: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:22 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:07 am

I watched this a few months ago. Not that great. I wanted to slap Trey Smith back into the stone age. Most annoying man on a video I've encountered in a while. If you are ADHD you might like it though. Might have been better if someone had tied the dudes hands behind his back.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:20 pm

researcher wrote:
I watched this a few months ago. Not that great. I wanted to slap Trey Smith back into the stone age. Most annoying man on a video I've encountered in a while. If you are ADHD you might like it though. Might have been better if someone had tied the dudes hands behind his back.

That must be why I liked it! Smile Although, I did say "come on Vanna" a couple of times for the hand motions. Smile
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:05 am

This was an amazingly comprehensive video.  Worth watching.  Even I learned a thing or two.  Interesting ideas about the Neanderthals.  Fascinated by the explanation of the Egyptian Symbology.  All makes sense now.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 am

Just finished watching this morning. While I found the presentation a little annoying at first, it was so packed with good information that I could have watched for another 2 hours. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:50 pm

One thing that does bother me though, is that he doesn't give any credit where credit is due.  For example, I know I lot of the information on the skulls comes from L.A.  I'd like to see references on the Egyptian symbology.  I know a lot of it is speculation, but I'd like to be able to cross-reference it.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Jedi, errrr the djed-I

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... 3osirisdjeds

Obelisk anyone?

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... Djed

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... 175px-Djed.svg

The Djed "I".

nimbus wrote:
This was an amazingly comprehensive video.  Worth watching.  Even I learned a thing or two.  Interesting ideas about the Neanderthals.  Fascinated by the explanation of the Egyptian Symbology.  All makes sense now.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Those drawings in quietobservers post reminded me of these. Some say they are Egyptian light bulbs but I'm not so sure about that. It's because that Djed "I" thing shows up again under the 'whatever it is that looks like a light bulb' thingy that it got my attention.

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... Dendera_lamp_icn

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... Lamp06

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... Dendera1
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... 1200px-Cleopatra_needle_glyhic_translation

London, Paris, New Amsterdam err New York. Cleopatra's 'needle'. Made perfect sense to float these things away from Egypt and set them up where they presently reside. Believe that & I've got a bridge I'll sell on the cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...   Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nephilim: True Story of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants...
Page 1 of 1