Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Coming Great Deception…. Wake Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Coming Great Deception…. Wake Up! Empty
PostSubject: The Coming Great Deception…. Wake Up!   The Coming Great Deception…. Wake Up! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:24 am

The Coming Great Deception…. Wake Up! Steven-greer

Posted by lamarzulli on April 12, 2013

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

‘Sirius,’ Steven Greer’s Film, Claims To Unveil Tiny ‘Alien’ Humanoid

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny “alien” being that was found a few years ago in Chile’s Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we’re talking six inches from head to ET toe.

‘Sirius,’ Steven Greer’s Film, Claims To Unveil Tiny ‘Alien’ Humanoid (VIDEO)

I have watched Steve Greer on the History Channel’s Ancient Alien, series and at the end of one of the shows he looks straight into the camera and declares, when ET arrives all the religions of the world will crumble. (This is a paraphrase quote) You know what? He’s right and here’s why!

Greer knows that the churches are asleep, and most will not address the ET/UFO question. Here’s proof. I was recently told that a church would not have me come and present my findings and research because I was too controversial.

Now I wonder if this church believes in the Virgin Birth, floating ax heads, talking donkeys, coins that appear out of the mouths of fish, water changing into wine, seas that part, men who rise from the dead, and staffs which turn into serpents! When these supernatural events are listed this way, it sounds really, really nuts! Yet, I’m sure if I were to go to this church and ask if the elders and pastor believed in these miracles, they would all nod in agreement!

However, for some reason, that I’m still having trouble getting my head around, when we begin to discuss what is manifesting now, specifically the UFO phenomena, these same people hide under their Bibles.

Greer’s movie is getting a lot of PR and the showing which will be held in Los Angeles is sold out. He’s steering the conversation with this film. He’s promulgating the Ancient Astronaut scenario, which is we have been visited by extraterrestrials for millennia. Unknowingly, I believe Greer, and others of his ilk are buying into the Great Deception, which is that ET created all life on this planet, they genetically manipulated early man, started the worlds civilizations, religions, and now, at this critical juncture in human history, they have returned to usher us into a time of peace, prosperity, and knowledge.

In closing todays post: Without sounding self aggrandizing, let me say that our Watchers Series was created to counter the X-opolitic crowd.

There is another explanation to the UFO phenomena as well as this small being that Greer is touting as proof of the existence of ET. It is the concept that the Fallen One has been tampering with the gene pool since the days of Noah and continues to do so today. He wants to create man in his own image. You will notice the elongated head in the picture above. We found the same elongated head while we were in Peru. Scroll down and look at the skull on the cover of my new book! We have the counter argument to Greer, and it is Biblically based. The Nephilim were here and also after when the sons of God came into the daughters of men.

The Coming Great Deception…. Wake Up! 40-paracas-skull

Here is one skull which we handled, weighed and photographed while in Paracas, Peru.

We are doing DNA testing on the hair sample we were allowed to take, and so far the results have been very interesting.

This skull is over 2000 years old and came from the Chongos Necropolis, which I discuss at length in the new book.

It has only one parietal plate instead of the two, a normal skull would have.

The eye sockets are larger and the mandible, or lower jaw, is more robust.

This skull is NOT the results of cradle head boarding!
Back to top Go down
Tsemech

Tsemech

The Coming Great Deception…. Wake Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Great Deception…. Wake Up!   The Coming Great Deception…. Wake Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 am

The Atacama Mummified Human Fetus … er, Alien

From Mike Heiser's UFO Religions blog.

Rhett'Neck Nation - Rhett'Neck Nation is the Official Fan Community of the Rhett Walker Band.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1