Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli   Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Welcome to the Coming Great Deception!

Posted by lamarzulli on July 15, 2014

Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli Alien-priest

Breaking News!

NASA: Humans Will Prove ‘We Are Not Alone In The Universe’ Within 20 Years

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/07/15/nasa-humans-will-prove-we-are-not-alone-in-the-universe-within-20-years/

Second Blog today!

It’s coming folks.  They, NASA, already know, without a doubt, that ET exists and, in my opinion, they have known for at least 70 years, perhaps longer.

What we are seeing with articles like this is soft disclosure.  The powers that be are running this up the flag pole to see what the Sheeple will think and do, which will be most likely nothing, other than search the Frig for another bottle of Bud Light!  LOL!

I have pointed to the what I call The Coming Great Deception for almost 15 years now.  It is the game changer and when it finally happens everything, life as we know it, changes for ever.  If we know ahead of time we won’t be fooled, but unfortunately, many people will believe what I would call the lie.

Jesus warns us from two thousand years ago, even the elect would be deceived if that were possible!

What is He trying to warn us about?  Is it possible He is pointing to what the Ancient Alien crowd would call Ancient Astronauts theory? 

I would posit that He is!

Bottom line is this.  When, not if, ET shows up, and it may be sooner than 20 years, they will tell us they—ET—created all life on earth.  They genetically manipulated us and created early man.  They will tell us they created the earths first civilizations and they will come bearing gifts.  They will say, that they have returned at this critical juncture in human history to usher the world into a time of peace, prosperity and knowledge.

Even the elect would be deceived…

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli   Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:31 pm

I still believe that ET is a demon in a grey skin suit. And just think, 'ol pope-e-poo wants to baptize the precious little things. Isn't that sweet?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli   Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 pm

researcher wrote:
I still believe that ET is a demon in a grey skin suit. And just think, 'ol pope-e-poo wants to baptize the precious little things. Isn't that sweet?
Agreed. Some sort of unnatural created hybrid 'animal' they can posess at will.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli   Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 am

Yep, agreed fellas.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli   Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:41 am

From all the shows that I've seen about alien abduction is that they are very powerful. Meaning, they are able to easily subdue a person with just there thoughts and there appears to be no way to fight back. This is very alarming to me. How can you fight someone who has mind control? I hope we develop a way that'll put them on even fighting ground with us before they show up.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli   Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
From all the shows that I've seen about alien abduction is that they are very powerful. Meaning, they are able to easily subdue a person with just there thoughts and there appears to be no way to fight back. This is very alarming to me. How can you fight someone who has mind control? I hope we develop a way that'll put them on even fighting ground with us before they show up.

There's power in the Blood, power in the Blood of Jesus. Even fighting ground? They've already lost.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli   Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Coming Great Deception! Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1