Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

President Obama Vs Israel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

President Obama Vs Israel  Empty
PostSubject: President Obama Vs Israel    President Obama Vs Israel  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:14 pm

Commentary on the News 
Friday, March 27, 2015 
Alf Cengia 

Everyone is saying that Mr. Obama lost his first election after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was swept back into power. The U.S. president has never been comfortable with conceding defeat or admitting that he's wrong. Of course, he's not doing either of these things now.

Let's cut to the chase. I believe Mr. Obama to be a narcissist with a pro-Islamic agenda, coupled with an inherent anti-Israel bias. To partially understand this bias one has to remember that the president attended anti-Semitic Jeremiah Wright's church for twenty years. Remember Dr. Wright? He's the man who once said:

Quote :
“Ethnic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing (by) the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don’t want Barack talking like that because that’s anti-Israel”

Mr. Obama's bias may have been thinly disguised behind dressed-up rhetoric in the past, but the mask has progressively slipped off.  It has actively supported terrorist regimes such as the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood. And it is currently empowering Israel's (and the region's) most dangerous enemy with nuclear capabilities.

This White House Administration has never liked Prime Minister Netanyahu, who has often contradicted Mr. Obama's policies on Iran. Narcissists don't take criticism well. It's no secret that the White House supported Netanyahu's opponent in the recent Israeli election.

Meanwhile, the post-Israeli election Obama has reacted vindictively. It's no surprise that he's threatened to re-evaluate his options on Middle East talks in supporting the U.N. against Israel. He's getting even - just like he did with Ben Carson at the 2015 National Prayer Breakfast.

Senator John McCain has rightly said that the president should curb his temper tantrum and get on with the real issues:

Quote :
“It’s time that we work together with our Israeli friends and try to stem the tide of ISIS and Iranian movement throughout the region, which is threatening the very fabric of the region.”

The White House's self-righteous indignation supposedly stems from Netanyahu alleged racist rhetoric warning about "busing Arabs" during the elections, and from statements rejecting a Palestinian state.

On the former claim, The Times of Israel's indignant David Horovitz suggested putting Netanyahu's statement in context to African-American voters. It's notable that the Israeli Prime Minister has since apologized for any statements which offended. He didn't have to. This stands in stark contrast to his American counterpart, and shows the class of the man. He said:

Quote :
“I know the things I said several days ago offended some of Israel’s citizens, hurt the Arab citizens. I had no intention to hurt anyone and I am sorry if I did."

But as Daniel Greenfield points out, the Israeli Arab vote is far more complicated than some imagine. It's rather ironic that the Likud Party's "best numbers appear to have come from Arab-al-Naim, a Bedouin settlement, where it scored three-quarters of the vote."

Why might that be? Greenfield observes that the residents were more interested in housing rather than "racism." He cites one comment:

Quote :
"I used to sleep in a cave with my goats. Now I ask my daughter what wallpaper she wants in her room.”

As for Netanyahu's offensive statements rejecting a Palestinian state, let's try to look at it with a clear head. Israel is forced to negotiate with two different organizations - Hamas and the Palestinian Authority.

Both refuse to recognize Israel's existence as a Jewish state. One is an outright terrorist organization which has consistently attacked Israel and planned to execute massacres by digging tunnels into Israel. Its brother organization is a direct descendant of the infamous PLO. While it currently does not participate in terrorist activities against Israel, it still ideologically supports them.

Simply stated - how can these two competing organizations form a viable unified government and why would any sane nation trust them? How can the Obama Administration (or anyone else) expect Israel to recognize a Palestinian state whose very charter seeks its destruction?

Of course, sanity has nothing to do with it. The Obama Administration's ideology and bias not only endangers Israel and its neighbors, but also the United States. Its overtures to the Iranian Regime have done nothing to discourage its apocalyptic rhetoric. If anything, Iran has been emboldened.

Mr. Obama's and Mr. Carter's effigies were hung during a recent march in Tehran. Even as John Kerry insisted that progress was being made with Iran, its Supreme leader Ali Khamenei responded to a crowd's chanting by saying:

Quote :
“Of course yes, death to America, because America is the original source of this pressure. They insist on putting pressure on our dear people’s economy. What is their goal? Their goal is to put the people against the system. The politics of America is to create insecurity.”

Dr. Peter Vincent Pry served as Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum. He warns that a nuclear armed Iran poses an "unprecedented threat to global civilization." One scenario raised by Pry is a possible attack through an electromagnetic pulse (EMP). Pry writes that this very scenario was discussed in Iranian military documents which endorsed an EMP attack on the United States.
What part of all this does the White House not get?

Sadly, Mr. Obama is driven by irrational dogma. He lost the Israeli election. Now he will spend whatever time he has left as president to get even.

But in going after Israel he may also be in the same position as ancient Assyria once was. God used Assyria to chastise Israel, yet held the former accountable for it (Isaiah 10:5). Frankly, I wouldn't want to be in Mr. Obama's shoes.

Quote :
For thus says the LORD of hosts: "He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me. Zechariah 2:8-9

http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=8018
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1