Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chriss Mathews grovels in front of Obama lets him lie lie and lie. President Obama tells Chris Matthews he’s not the problem, government is

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chriss Mathews grovels in front of Obama lets him lie lie and lie. President Obama tells Chris Matthews he’s not the problem, government is Empty
PostSubject: Chriss Mathews grovels in front of Obama lets him lie lie and lie. President Obama tells Chris Matthews he’s not the problem, government is   Chriss Mathews grovels in front of Obama lets him lie lie and lie. President Obama tells Chris Matthews he’s not the problem, government is I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:02 am

Chriss Mathews grovels in front of Obama lets him lie lie and lie. President Obama tells Chris Matthews he’s not the problem, government is

on December 9, 2013

Chriss Mathews grovels in front of Obama lets him lie lie and lie. President Obama tells Chris Matthews he’s not the problem, government is 1450130_701476763218915_2089538768_n

In an interview Worthy of Georges Orwell’s 1984 truth are lies and lies are truth > Obama like Adolf hitler and every sociopath and psychopath in history refuses to take any responsibility and in a nonsensical interview which is truly embarrassing taped at American University in Washington that aired on ‘Hardball’ with Chris Matthews last night, President Obama deflected blame for the disastrous ObamaCare rollout, and his growing list of failures, by blaming Congress.(even though it has nothing to do with them but lets not let facts fall in the way of the presidents explanation. Perhaps Chris Mathews was afraid he might be called racist is he called Obama a liar or perhaps he is just afraid of loosing his Job.

Chriss Mathews grovels in front of Obama lets him lie lie and lie. President Obama tells Chris Matthews he’s not the problem, government is 107b6f3212b78b12143dc9193e717f7a

During the interview Matthews told the president that problems with the rollout of Obamacare seem to indicate the president doesn’t have a “strong top-down authority system,” and then asked, “What is your system for management?”
President Obama replied by saying, “Well, first of all, I think it’s important to distinguish between this particular project, this health care project, where it is obvious that we needed additional controls in place, and how we have managed incredibly complex problems for the last five years, everything from wars, to pandemics to, you know, natural disasters, to expanding student loans for young people.”

“Part of what we need to do is reorganize the government, which was designed primarily in 1935-45. We could consolidate agencies,” he added.

Obama claims he has taken a very hands on approach when it comes to ObamaCare, but based on his lack of face-to-face meetings with HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius over the last three-and-a-half years, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

A report on CNSNews.com says according to conservative think tank, the Government Accountability Institute, there was not a single one-on-one meeting between Sebelius and Obama.from March 23, 2010 through Nov. 30, 2013. GAI says it got that information from the official White House calendar and the Politico presidential calendar. You can view the calendar, and the GAI report here.

“I have an open door policy where I want people to be bringing me bad news on time so that we can fix things, and the challenge, I think, that we have going forward is not so much my personal management style or particular issues around White House organization,” Obama said to Matthews.

If the problem isn’t the president’s management style, what is? Well, according to President Obama, it’s Congress.

more
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1