Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel Empty
PostSubject: PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel   PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:31 am

Published on Apr 7, 2015

After Iran's Nuclear Deal, Turkey's President Erdogan is now preparing for a "Peace Deal" with Israel http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com alsohttp://shoebat.com/2015/04/06/after-i...

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel   PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 4:40 pm

This is really interesting, We often here watchmen and preachers refer to the passage of scripture PEACE PEACE PEACE. This being the sign of the start of the first 3 1/2 years of Tribulation. I have always been led to believe there would be ONE peace treaty signed. But I wonder if each word Peace refers to a separate treaty, making 3 treaty's being signed by 3 different groups/countries.
1 IRAN
2 TURKEY
3 SYRIA OR ISIS,  Because even if there was or is a peace treaty signed with IRAN that wouldn't
give ISRAEL peace and security from ISIS or TURKEY or SYRIA and vice-versa.
Anyone have thoughts on this
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel   PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 5:53 pm

er- dagon, what a nimrod...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel   PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Quote :
Turkey's President Erdogan is now preparing for a "Peace Deal" with Israel

Think of Sylvester the cat inviting Tweety Bird over for dinner.

PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel D321a0206d756997459980f09a9b895b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel   PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:41 pm

It's possible the tribulation is only three and a half years long but, before it begins, there are birth pangs of increasing frequency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel   PROPHECY ALERT: "Turkey Peace Deal With Israel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1