Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel Empty
PostSubject: And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel   And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:53 am

And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel..

Remember ...Right on Que for the Blood Moon Tetrad! This could be an event sparked at anytime during the Tetrad . April 15th only marks the beginning! EYES.....OPEN!!!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/u-s-plan-g...

http://warningilluminati.wordpress.co...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel   And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:02 pm

*... if it is specifically stated a 7 yr. peace treaty, then yep, look out!    Innocent
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel   And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Where is this guy in the video getting the 7 years from?  I checked the articles he he linked and nowhere does it say anything other than that it's a 2-3 year temporary agreement they're proposing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel   And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And So It Begins! 7-Year 'False' Peace Deal Is About to Start In Israel
Page 1 of 1