Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit Empty
PostSubject: Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit   Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit   Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:06 pm

so, all these measurements have the same numbers, micro and macro, which would need GOD to construct , because it seems universal, these guys miss this completely cause their belly is their god, sad really... its all... inside.....you, no its not, give your head a shake...
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit   Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:16 pm

murray leslie wrote:
so, all these measurements have the same numbers, micro and macro, which would need GOD to construct , because it seems universal, these guys miss this completely cause their belly is their god, sad really... its all... inside.....you, no its not, give your head a shake...
Its amazing isnt it, to be privy to this incredible, obviously supernatural phenomenon and yet still refuse to come to a knowledge of the truth.

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(2 Corinthians 4:4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit   Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Onstott at the Olympia Sync Summit
Page 1 of 1