Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready] Empty
PostSubject: Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Let's try this again. Last time "V" was scheduled he ended up getting sick and the show was postponed. As is my habit I will get the link from the archives up for y'all.

Take a look at the metals market today. Gold dropped over $100/troy oz. since Friday and silver went from $27.5 to $23.5 dollars/troy oz.

Listen Live Mon, April 15, 2013 06:00 pm PST
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/16/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

Download MP3: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/16/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Quote :
Monday, 15 April 2013: The criminal manipulation of the prices of gold and silver is playing out today just as planned – just as discussed by financial insider “V,” known as The Guerrilla Economist. More manipulation across the financial markets is being done to rob you of your wealth by mad global power brokers, and they won’t be happy until they’ve taken everything you’ve got.

We are the targets of a financial war being waged against us. Learn what the battle is, where it is, and most importantly, how to survive during the coming storm. Join “V,” The Guerrilla Economist and financial insider, along with internationally renowned bestselling author Steve Quayle tonight for a special edition of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report. This is destined to be perhaps one of the most important broadcast of our times.

And speaking of time, it is getting short. We see what is happening all across the globe in terms of austerity, “haircuts,” and the pillaging and plundering from the people. It’s only a matter of time before we experience it firsthand in the U.S.

Last edited by researcher on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added data - add mp3)
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:35 pm

It'll be interesting to hear what "V" says about gold after today. Thanks, researcher!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Show starts in about 25 minutes for you live listeners. With all that is happening today I think even I will listen to this one live.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:59 pm

RESEARCHER, I have been suspicious of something for a good while,and while I am far from an ecconomic expert,i did retire at age 47,but I think that was more Gods work than mine....anyway, what I have been concerned with is the price of gold and how it relates to the fiat money system....people buy gold to protect themselves,not as an investment,as you know....gold goes up,dollar goes down...my son in law bought $150,000 worth of gold a few months ago and he called me before he did it ask my opinion about it....I advised him to buy silver instead because of the fear that this "quantitative easement" was a planned attempt to confiscate all of the gold into just a few hands(you know whose hands,too)by vastly cheapening the dollar and then strengthening it after people had flocked to the gold market....people who bought with a weak dollar would have to sell against a strong dollar,taking far less than they paid...then,in turn the temple publicians would increase their wealth by that method of legal thievery,and by buying the gold with the once inflated currency,that,now, has been artificially increased in value....does that make sense to you?....I may be off base with my concern,but this has been worrying me ever since S-I-L bought that large purchase of gold....If you have not read "creature from Jekyll island" by g. Edward griffin, I encourage all people on this board to do so....this book goes deep inside the monetary system of this country,and it ain't a pretty sight
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:13 pm

I've just added the link to the audio mp3.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/16/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hagmann: Financial insider "V" & Steve Quayle - Tonight 15 April [Mp3 is ready]
Page 1 of 1