Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready] Empty
PostSubject: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready]   Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Tomorrow evening 22 March at 5pm PDT Hagmann will host Steve Quayle and financial insider V for an update on what V sees coming in the near future. I'll get the audio file up as soon as it hits the archive. If you wish to listen live the link is below.

Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/03/23/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

Download: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/03/23/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

This will be the second show with V. If you missed the first one on Jan 11 and wish to catch up the mp3 link to download is below.

Quote :
Fri, January 11, 2013
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/01/12/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

The program digs deep into current topics that include questions about who is really running America, who is really benefitting from the massive financial bailouts, who and what is behind controversial legislation such as the NDAA, SOPA, Agenda 21, and other issues that are rarely addressed with focus, clarity and accuracy. No stone is left unturned, no topic left untouched.

Certain pivotal events that changed the course of U.S. and world history are also subjected to investigative scrutiny, from the start of the Federal Reserve, World Wars I and II, Vietnam, the McCarthy hearings, the assassinations of John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, to the 1979 Iran hostage crisis, the BCCI scandal, the attacks of 9/11 and events taking place through the various presidential administrations of William Clinton, George H.W. Bush, his son and now Barack Hussein Obama.

Last edited by researcher on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down

Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready]   Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:42 am

thanks researcher!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready]   Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready]   Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Audio link is ready to roll.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/03/23/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This Will Signal The Final Collapse & End Game Has Started    Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 pm

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/4/1_This_Will_Signal_The_Final_Collapse_%26_End_Game_Has_Started.html

Today John Embry spoke with King World News about what will signal to investors that the final collapse and end game is upon us. Below is what Embry, chief investment strategist at Sprott Asset Management, had to say:
“I think the US stock market is building a massive rounded top, and when it finally buckles it will probably be the start of the end game. The volume keeps declining as the markets rise. This is not a good pattern when viewed from a historical context.

So the whole situation we find ourselves in makes me very uncomfortable.
The mainstream media continues with its propaganda in order to mislead people regarding the true state of the economy. At the same time the markets keep being propped up by the Fed, and gold and silver are being wildly suppressed.

The suppression of the metals is taking place to keep people believing everything is fine....

Continue reading the John Embry interview below.. @LINK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready]   Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle Economic Update: Hagmann 22 March [mp3 ready]
Page 1 of 1