Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  Empty
PostSubject: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:31 am

http://investmentwatchblog.com/jade-helm-remember-it-is-dictated-by-an-ai-computer/

SEE VIDEO !!!!!

Jade Helm: Remember it is DICTATED by an AI Computer

by IWB · June 19, 2015

Jade Helm: Remember it is DICTATED by an AI Computer

Jade Helm has already gone live. Remember they were going to infiltrate cities with under cover operatives, perhaps to stage the false flag events.

The events have already started with several in Texas including the near hurricane. Right now as we have our focus on the shooting in the church, the MSM (mainstream media) will cover that until the next event, and then so on and so on.

These activities can not be implemented by humans like generals in the army or higher ups, but can ONLY be orchestrated by Computer artificial intelligence (AI) – in order to master the human domain.

We are in it.

You can do a search on liveleak to find plenty of articles on artificial intelligence, even a Stephen Hawking video in which he says it spells the end of the human race.

http://www.liveleak.com/

The “JADE” In Jade Helm 15 Is An A.I. SOFTWARE Program

Published on May 16, 2015

RISE OF THE MACHINE

“JADE” is an A.I. quantum computing technology that produces holographic battlefield simulations and has the ability to use vast amounts of data being collected on the human domain to generate human terrain systems in geographic population centric locations to identify and eliminate targets, insurgents, rebels or whatever labels that can be flagged as targets in a Global Information Grid for Network Centric Warfare environments.

The JADE II battle field system is cognitive and intuitive. It can examine prior executed battle plans and and devise ‘new and better’ strategies to increase the ‘kill chain’. The II generation of JADE has the capability for two way communication with drones through the OCCOM technology which is one of the next generation integrations to this system.

In short, JADE HELM will not be battles directed by Generals and Military Commanders, but by a computer. It is a cognitive software program based on a Network Centric Warfare System at the HELM.

https://youtu.be/FiKBPmq37Yo

Plenty of videos on artificial intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=artificial%20intelligence

Me114

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:57 am

WAKE UP!!!
THIS THING IS LIVE NOW!!!
IT IS IN CONTROL!!!
IT MAKES THE DECISIONS WHERE TO SEND MILITARY!!!
GUN FIRE MONITORING... That would allow it to determine how many responders and type of weapons!!!
Etc Etc Etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:22 am

Suggest downloading this video and share far and wide.
This quantum computing in the hands of the evil ones needs to be known, located and dismantled!!!
It has made the decision to surround and eliminate the Veterans and others that It determines is a threat to It and It's mission!!!
? Have the transhumanists programmed It already... to accept them as the Supreme Machine intellegences?... in control?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 am

KILL CHAIN....
Targeting from hours to seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better keep moving!!!
Skynet has been here, ... the Terminators will arrive soon to hunt you down!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:32 am

JADE AI .... WILL RESPOND TO CIVIL UNREST!!!!!!!!!! You'd best run the other way and not demonstrate or stay near those places!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:55 am

WILL JADE AI RESPOND TO THIS:
http://allnewspipeline.com/Prepare_For_Massive_Fallout.php
I'M SURE IT WILL, depends on how big this will become.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:23 am

Thank you for this info, spring. The woman on the video is fairly boring, but the links she has included in her description are eye-opening, and very good. The clearest explanation I've seen is in the Watchman's Cry - Jade Helm pt 2 which gave conclusions, while Watchman's Cry - Jade Helm pt 1 had lots of information, definitions, etc. For someone without lots of time, I'd recommend part 2. But I wouldn't have seen this stuff if you hadn't posted the video.  The USA Today article on the police collecting cell phone data just as the NSA is doing is troubling also.

While I've heard Jade Helm mentioned frequently, I didn't understand what it really was all about, (other than Steve Quayle-type speculations) and he always gives the impression that the world will end tomorrow because martial law is here. But this was clear; it detailed what they're doing, what they might be using it for, etc. and it is something that should concern us all.  I understand it much better now - so thanks again spring! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:51 pm

This sounds like the TV show Person of Interest.
And it could possibly explain gang-stalking too, i.e. experimental JADE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:20 am

THIS FITS IN ALSO!!

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1460
THE PURPOSE OF ONGOING ‘SWEEPS' FOR PRISON ESCAPEES -INTEL GATHERING AND AND CONFIRMING EXISTING INTEL

Over a hundred men, three swat trucks etc.. They're sweeping areas.

"we think they've been seen there (SWEEP) we think they may be over here (SWEEP).

It's not Sweep and clear either, it's sweep and gather new intel, and sweep and confirm intel. Using the escaped prisoner story is allowing them to expand search areas and execute orders from state to state.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/20/police-investigate-possible-sighting-2-convicted-killers-who-escaped-prison/

Did you notice the attention diversion predicted for this week distracting from the TPP vote? Well, they are not done, when they vote again next week, they'll do it again, it worked pretty good this week.

--

Jun 20, 2015
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:51 pm

Well, i'll be darned. i found a video called MOGS about Machine Organized Gang Stalking. Towards the middle he starts talking about how once the machine recognizes someone, it can display personalized ads, etc. for them, like in Minority Report.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!    LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LORD Help Us, is this what is happening?? VIRAL VIDEO!!! J.H. AI Puter, World Control by IT'S Decisions!!!
Page 1 of 1