Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 5:38 pm

Let the good times roll baby.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source

thedailybeast wrote:
Updated 07.06.19:01PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

The billionaire pedophile was reportedly arrested on Saturday night and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to law enforcement.

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new charges allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Several employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcment. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to police.

Epstein's attorney, Martin Weinberg, declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night.

[More JOY at the link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 5:50 pm

i hope this is true....long past time
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 4:38 am

I'm praying this leads to bigger and better arrests!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THE FATE OF EPSTEIN: WHO ELSE IS GOING DOWN?   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 10:17 am

THE FATE OF EPSTEIN: WHO ELSE IS GOING DOWN?
July 7, 2019

https://youtu.be/NkyuQbi3_k8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: JEFFREY EPSTEIN ARRESTED – IT’S HAPPENING! (Video)   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 10:34 am

https://thedailycoin.org/2019/07/07/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-its-happening-video/

SEE LINK FOR VIDEO
JEFFREY EPSTEIN ARRESTED – IT’S HAPPENING! (Video)
BY SGTREPORT · PUBLISHED JULY 7, 2019 · UPDATED JULY 7, 2019

JEFFREY EPSTEIN ARRESTED – IT’S HAPPENING! Video by sgtreport

TDC Note – What’s happening? Is this monster in jail, in prison? Has he been stripped of all his wealth? Has anything changed?
To put my suspicions into proper context it seems I’m not alone in my skepticism.
BitChute comment
DystopianClownWorld
I’m not going to hold my breath I might pass out. I’ve heard it’s happening too many times. Bombshell after bombshell. I’ll believe it when I see it the only thing I trust at this point is results. It has already been long enough. Not one arrest despite the overwhelming evidence of crimes committed by the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton. There is no justifiable excuse for any further delays or if anyone walks free. Anything less than blind and equal justice won’t be accepted or tolerated. Attorney General Barr will be as despised as the rest of them if he fails. Justice is dead in America the only way to establish blind and equal justice in America is to deliver it.
####

Video Source

Sharing is caring!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 10:52 am

http://thephaser.com/2019/07/epstein-arrested-endgm20-july-4th-aerial-montage/

EPSTEIN ARRESTED! ENDGM20-JULY 4TH AERIAL MONTAGE
VIDEO:
Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested tonite within the last 4 hours of this upload time of 12am 7/7/19 for Child Trafficking, also a very cool call sign on the 4th of July festivities of ENDGM20. We have naysayers at every turn, claiming there was nobody in DC on the 4th Laughable.

https://youtu.be/YxizdmOvN1c
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 11:02 am

That SGT video. 7½ minutes.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 12:47 pm

Pelosi's daughter weighs in:

Christine Pelosi‏ 

[ltr]@sfpelosiMore[/ltr]

This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 2:30 pm

YES DOVE 
QUITE RIGHT!

JUSTICE WHETHER RICH OR POOR MUST PREVAIL, OR BEDLAM ENSUES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DONALD J. TRUMP & THE 2ND AMERICAN REVOLUTION   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 2:35 pm

http://thephaser.com/2019/07/president-donald-j-trump-the-2nd-american-revolution/

President Donald J. Trump & The 2nd American Revolution
By The Phaser | July 7, 2019
VIDEO:
All the Evidence Showing Why I Believe that Trump and a Group of Patriots are Currently Staging a Coup to Free America and Return Power to The People. 0:00 Intro/ Why I Voted For Trump 6:31 Wikileaks 11:45 Las Vegas/ Benghazi 16:23 Q A N O N / Epstein / Trust the Plan 21:22 The Evidence: Resignations, Arrests and Odd Happenings God Bless America and Happy 4th of July!

Outro Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPOsc…

https://youtu.be/3DJK_kGlYR4

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 6:28 pm

The more you dig, the more you find, and the more you find the more you know.

Trump riding Epstein’s plane. Trump never went to the island. He flew from FL to NY. Testimony from Epstein’s brother Mark Epstein that Trump was just hitching a ride to NY. Read 'em, save 'em, and just smile when you share these with the great uninformed.

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Trump_11
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Trump_12

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Epstein's little black book   Not client list

link to s3.amazonaws.com (secure)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Epstein Claims Immunity; Prosecutors Say "Extremely Concerning" Images Seized   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 4:34 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/epstein-indictment-unsealed-accused-sexual-exploitation-and-abuse-dozens-minor

Epstein Claims Immunity; Prosecutors Say "Extremely Concerning" Images Seized

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Picture-5

[size=10][size=10]by Tyler Durden

Mon, 07/08/2019 - 09:50https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/epstein-indictment-unsealed-accused-sexual-exploitation-and-abuse-dozens-minor
[/size]

Print

Update4: In a second Monday hearing, Epstein's attorneys have argued that he has immunity under a 2008 plea deal. As we noted earlier, however, the new case includes additional alleged victims who weren't covered by Epstein's non-prosecution agreement, according to Bloomberg
His attorneys have also argued that the images seized in a raid of his Manhattan mansion are "ancient" and show consenting adults. 
Prosecutors, on the other hand, say that the images are "extremely concerning."
Epstein's bail hearing has been rescheduled to July 15. 

Update3: Epstein pleaded not guilty during his Monday arraignment. His lawyer has asked the judge to set aside any decision on granting bail for three days while Epstein remains in custody, and has called the case "essentially a do-over" on "ancient stuff.

[/size]
Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Tyler_normal

zerohedge@zerohedge

· 5h

[ltr]When to fire your lawyer:
‘THIS IS ANCIENT STUFF,' EPSTEIN LAWYER SAYS OF NEW CHARGES[/ltr]

Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors 1N5yMs5X_normal

Chris Ardizzone@Ardi44

10:46 AM - Jul 8, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D--JJrYWsAIZ-mI?format=jpg&name=small
[size][size][ltr]

See Chris Ardizzone's other Tweets

[/ltr]

The hearing has adjourned until Thursday the 11th. 
Update2: According to OANN's Jack Posobiec, Epstein is willing to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of those who engaged in sex with underage girls, in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed five years. 

[/size][/size]
Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Q5DXWwBK_normal

Jack Posobiec [img(19.599999999999998px,20px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f1fa-1f1f8.png[/img]

:heavy_check_mark:@JackPosobiec

[ltr]SCOOP: Epstein's lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY. Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years - @OANN[/ltr]

9:16 AM - Jul 8, 2019
[size][size][ltr]

8,366 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

In a Monday bail memorandum letter to Judge Henry Pittman of the Southern District of New York, prosecutors said there was an "extraordinary risk of flight, particularly given the defendant's exorbitant wealth, his ownership of and access to private planes capable of international travel, and his significant international ties."
Also noted was the potential for Epstein to "attempt to pressure and intimidate witnesses and potential witnesses in this case, including victims and their families, and otherwise attempt to obstruct justice." 
"As a result, he poses both an acute danger to the community, including some of its most vulnerable members, and a significant risk of flight.
[/size][/size]
Quote :
As the defendant acknowledged in his most recent New York State sex offender registration, he has six residences, including two in the U.S. Virgin Islands (including his own private island), and one each in Palm Beach, Florida; Paris, France; New York, New York; and Stanley, New Mexico. The most recent estimated value of the defendant’s New York City mansion alone is more than $77 million. The most recent tax-assessed value of the defendant’s Palm Beach estate is more than $12 million. The defendant’s primary residence is a private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands, a place where any sort of meaningful supervision would be all but impossible.
Moreover, the defendant has access to innumerable means to flee. His sex registration documentation of “current vehicles” lists no fewer than 15 motor vehicles, including seven Chevrolet Suburbans, a cargo van, a Range Rover, a Mercedez-Benz sedan, a Cadillac Escalade, and a Hummer II. These cars are registered in various states and territories including the Virgin Islands, New York, Florida, and New Mexico. The defendant also has access to two private jets, giving him the ability to leave the country secretly and on a moment’s notice and to go virtually anywhere he wants to travel. He is a very frequent international traveler and regularly travels to and from the United States by private plane. In particular, between January 1, 2018, and the present, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol has logged approximately more than 20 flights in which Epstein was traveling to or from a foreign country. Indeed, he was arrested at Teterboro Airport arriving on just such a private international flight after having spent approximately three weeks abroad. Extensive international travel of this nature further demonstrates a significant risk of flight.
[size][size]
More on the photographs found during the raid this weekend
[/size][/size]
Quote :
Finally, despite having been previously convicted of a sex offense involving an underage victim, the defendant has continued to maintain a vast trove of lewd photographs of young-looking women or girls in his Manhattan mansion. In a search of the New York Residence on the night of his arrest, on July 6-7, 2019, pursuant to judicially-authorized warrants, law enforcement officers discovered not only specific evidence consistent with victim recollections of the inside of the mansion, further strengthening the evidence of the conduct charged in the Indictment, but also at least hundreds—and perhaps thousands—of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially nude females. While these items were only seized this weekend and are still being reviewed, some of the nude or partially-nude photographs appear to be of underage girls, including at least one girl who, according to her counsel, was underage at the time the relevant photographs were taken. Additionally, some of the photographs referenced herein were discovered in a locked safe, in which law enforcement officers also found compact discs with hand-written labels including the following: “Young [Name] + [Name],” “Misc nudes 1,” and “Girl pics nude.” The defendant, a registered sex offender, is not reformed, he is not chastened, he is not repentant;6 rather, he is a continuing danger to the community and an individual who faces devastating evidence supporting deeply serious charges.
[size][size]
Update: Prosecutors alleged during a Monday morning press conference that they discovered nude photos of underage girls during a raid at Epstein's Manhattan mansion. 

[/size][/size]
Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors 8z9FImcv_normal

The Associated Press

:heavy_check_mark:@AP

Replying to @AP

[ltr]Prosecutors say nude photos apparently showing underage girls found during raid at Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion.[/ltr]

8:25 AM - Jul 8, 2019
[size][size][ltr]

542 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Prosecutors told reporters that they will seek Epstein's detention pending trial due to flight risk, and that the case was "assisted by some excellent investigative journalism," likely in reference to the Miami Herald's ongoing coverage of Epstein.

[ltr]

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D-6jnkGWwAAYzZS?format=jpg&name=360x360BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D-6jnkFX4AAy-1m?format=jpg&name=360x360

[/ltr]
[/size][/size]
Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I4Eys6uM_normal

Justin Miller

:heavy_check_mark:@justinjm1

[ltr]FBI pried open Jeffrey Epstein's front door in Manhattan during raid[/ltr]

6:03 PM - Jul 7, 2019
[size][size][size][ltr]

90 people are talking about this

[/ltr][/size]

Prosecutors unsealed an indictment against billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein, revealing two counts of child molestation involving "dozens of minor girls" as young as 14 between 2002 and 2005 in New York and Florida, according to Bloomberg
Of note, this is separate from last week's order by the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals that documents in a defamation lawsuit against Epstein be made public, which may contain the names of high-level individuals. 
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/epstein jeff.jpg?itok=3aYHqq4E]BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Epstein%20jeff[/url]
The case was unsealed early Monday in Manhattan federal court, where Epstein is slated to make an appearance and will likely seek release on bail. Prosecutors have scheduled an 11 a.m. press conference to discuss the case. 
According to the indictment, Epstein "sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan... and Palm Beach," per ABC7.
"EPSTEIN intentionally sought out minors and knew that many of his victims were in fact under the age of 18, including because, in some instances, minor victims expressly told him their age," according to the indictment. 
Epstein, 66, was arrested on Saturday at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey, after arriving from France on a private flight, according to the New York Times
According to the indictment, he "created a vast network of underage victims for him to sexually exploit in locations including New York and Palm Beach" using victims and employees as recruiters. 

[/size][/size]
Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors HC6ar9G9_normal

Techno Fog@Techno_Fog

· 9h

Replying to @Techno_Fog
[ltr]Epstein directed "Employee-1" to arrange for young victims to meet him at his NY residence.

"Employee-1" may be Ghislaine Maxwell - the target of @Cernovich successful motion to unseal.

She may be indicted as well.[/ltr]

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D-9TwkEUwAAM3bp?format=jpg&name=small

Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors HC6ar9G9_normal

Techno Fog@Techno_Fog

[ltr]Epstein's "Employee-1" used a network of recruiters to find underage girls.

"Dozens" of underage victims at his NY residence. This adds to the 30+ victims at his Florida home.[/ltr]

6:57 AM - Jul 8, 2019

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D-9UWuGU8Ak9nag?format=jpg&name=small
[size][size][ltr]

337 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

"There are some women who now feel they need to come forward. I hope more do. it takes a lot of courage understandably," Miami Herald Investigative Reporter Julie K. Brown said in a statement to CNN, adding "They were taken advantage of by someone who knew how to prey upon them and groom them to do things he wanted them to do."
In 2008 Epstein pleaded guilty to procuring a person under 18 for prostitution and felony solicitation of prostitution, serving just 13 months in a Florida state prison after cutting a sweetheart deal with current labor secretary, and then US Attorney, Alex Acosta. 
[/size][/size]
Quote :
The Miami Herald last year published a series of articles reporting that the top federal prosecutor in southern Florida at the time, Alex Acosta, worked with Epstein’s lawyers to fashion the deal. Acosta, now the U.S. labor secretary, violated federal law when he failed to clear the federal non-prosecution agreement with many of Epstein’s alleged victims, a federal judge ruled in February.
The Herald said it found about 60 victims. -Bloomberg
[size][size]
"Local victims have said that when they were 14, 15 years old they brought 25, 30 girls to him. That’s just one person," said attorney Bradley Edwards, who represented one of Epstein's accusers - and noted that President Trump was the only person linked to Epstein who cooperated with his investigation. 
"Nobody has really had the opportunity or ability to see how deep this goes in any other jurisdiction," Edwards added. 
According to Bloomberg, the new case includes additional alleged victims who weren't covered by Epstein's non-prosecution agreement. He is alleged to have committed these crimes in Manhattan. 

Law Crime

[/size][/size]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Before SHTF, Let's Revisit Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 4:42 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/shtf-lets-revisit-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book

Before SHTF, Let's Revisit Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Picture-5

[size=10][size=10]by Tyler Durden

Mon, 07/08/2019 - 17:45
[/size]

With the Saturday arrest of Jeffrey Epstein - who is reportedly offering to name elite pedophiles in exchange for leniency, a leaked copy of the billionaire sex predator's "little black book" may provide some insight into some very rich individuals who should be nervous right about now. 
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/epstine maxwell.jpg?itok=XttrJ3ee]BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Epstine%20maxwell[/url]
The book was smuggled out of Epstein's residence by his former house manager, Alfredo Rodriguez, who was busted trying to sell it in 2009 for $50,000 - only to get caught, charged with obstruction of justice, and die in prison after 18 months from a 'long illness.' 
[/size]
Quote :
According to an FBI affidavit, Rodriguez described the address book and the information contained within it as the "Holy Grail" or "Golden Nugget" to unraveling Epstein's sprawling child-sex network. But despite having been subpoenaed for everything he had on his former boss, Rodriguez didn't share it with the FBI or Palm Beach Police Department detectives investigating Epstein. Instead, he tried to make a $50,000 score by covertly peddling the black book to one of the attorneys launching lawsuits at Epstein on behalf of his victims. -Gawker
[size][size]

According to a 2015 Gawker article, Epstein's little black book contains hundreds of names that a hobnobbing socialite billionaire might keep on hand, however around 50 of the entries were circled by Rodriguez - "including those of many of Epstein's suspected victims and accomplices," according to the report. 
Some of the names in the book include: 
Ralph Fiennes, 
Alec Baldwin, 
David Blaine, 
Jimmy Buffett 
Courtney Love; 
Charlie Rose, 
Mike Wallace 
Barbara Walters; 
Ehud Barak, 
Tony Blair, 
David Koch 
John Gutfreund
Prince Andrew

And of course: 
Bill Clinton and Donald Trump
[/size][/size]
Quote :
About 50 of the entries, including those of many of Epstein's suspected victims and accomplices as well as Trump, Love, Barak, Dershowitz, and others, were circled by Rodriguez.
In addition to the names above, as well as scores of apparent underage victims in Florida, New Mexico, California, Paris, and the United Kingdom listed under the rubric of "massage," the circled entries include:

• Billionaire Leslie Wexner
  • Former New Mexico Governor Bruce King
  • Former New Mexico Governor and Democratic presidential hopeful Bill Richardson
  • Peter Soros, the nephew of George Soros
  • Former Miss Sweden and socialite New York City doctor Eva Andersson Dubin

Some of the circled entries include additional notes—one address in New York City, for instance, is marked as an "apt. for models," and two names bear the marking "witness." -Gawker
[size][size]
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/gawk book.jpg?itok=9AVdCAiz]BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Gawk%20book[/url]
When asked why his name might have been circled, longtime Epstein associate Alan Dershowitz said in 2015: "I've never seen the book and I have no idea what it means. I was neither a victim nor a material witness—I never witnessed any crimes or participated in any crimes, and I can prove it."

[/size][/size]
Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors VJzuCpMc_normal

Vicky Ward@VickyPJWard

· 8h

Replying to @VickyPJWard
[ltr]I urge you to back and read @jkbjournalist’s 3-part series “Perversion of Justice” that started all of this. It is a stunning expose on this egregious miscarriage of justice: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html …[/ltr]

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors C-Yxvj-2?format=jpg&name=600x314

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Jeffrey Epstein avoided a lifetime sentence for underage human and sex trafficking and abuse. Learn how the deal drafted by then prosecutor Alexander Acosta and Epstein’s defense team made the...
miamiherald.com

Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors VJzuCpMc_normal

Vicky Ward@VickyPJWard

[ltr]If you thought #MeToo was powerful, just wait for the fallout from this. There is more yet to come. I promise you that.[/ltr]

8:00 AM - Jul 8, 2019
[size][size][ltr]

869 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Dershowitz joined a 2017 motion brought by filmmaker and author Mike Cernovich to unseal records from a 2015 defamation case brought by Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell. Giuffre says Maxwell helped Epstein traffic herself and other underage girls to sex parties at the billionaire pedophile's many residences. 

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D-1b3CdXYAElQMC?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size][/size]
Quote :

Techno Fog@Techno_Fog

Replying to @Techno_Fog

[ltr]The full scope of Epstein's international sex trafficking ring.[/ltr]

6:13 PM - Jul 6, 2019
[size][size][size][ltr]

1,652 people are talking about this

[/ltr][/size]

Trump, meanwhile, was reportedly the "only one" to help a prosecuting attorney representing one of Epstein's alleged victims. The President is also said to have booted Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago club after he was found trying to recruit underage girls. 
One theory on Epstein's racket is described below by Twitter user @quantian1

[/size][/size]
Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors -Ylweo7i_normal

Quantian@quantian1

· 4h

[ltr]So, apologies in advance, but I want to do a quick little THREAD to explain my theory of what the Epstein story really is. I promise this isn't some crazy Pizzagate conspiracy about space lizards, just a neat little explanation that IMO perfectly fits the known facts (0/13):[/ltr]

Quote :
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors -Ylweo7i_normal

Quantian@quantian1

[ltr](1/13) Let's take as our starting points two givens.
(A.) You are a committed, unrepentant pedophile
(B.) Because of your old job in private banking, you are very connected to lots of very, very wealthy people
We'll also assume a goal:
(Z.) You want to become very rich[/ltr]

11:51 AM - Jul 8, 2019
[size][size][ltr]

51 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

[/size][/size]
Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

· 4h

Replying to @quantian1
[ltr](2/13) The obvious route is, well, obvious: you could just be a pimp, offering underage prostitute services to very rich people. This has two problems: you're very disposable (see: DC madam), and it's also not super lucrative. You can't charge millions of dollars up front.[/ltr]

Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

[ltr](3/13) The second level though follows instantly: You don't need to charge up front, just get them to have underage sex, and then blackmail them afterwards for hush money. Better ROI, but you're still a liability, and producing and receiving big bribe money raises big questions.[/ltr]

[size][size][ltr]

17 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

[/size][/size]
Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

· 4h

Replying to @quantian1
[ltr](4/13) So, what to do? Well, the second idea has some merits. First, you need to recruit people in. Have lots of massive parties at your spacious home (check), invite top academics, artists, politicians to encourage people to come (check), and supply lots of young women (check)[/ltr]

Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

[ltr](5/13) You don't even have to do anything, and most people invited might even be totally unaware of the real purpose of the parties! But, sooner or later, some billionaire will get handsy, she'll escort him to a room with a hidden camera, things happen. Morning after, you strike.[/ltr]

[size][size][ltr]

16 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

[/size][/size]
Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

· 4h

Replying to @quantian1
[ltr](6/13) You inform him she was really 15, but you offer him a nice, neat way to buy your silence: a large allocation to your hedge fund, which charges 2/20 (check). To ensure nobody else asks questions, you also take the extraordinary step of demanding power of attorney (check)[/ltr]

Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

[ltr](7/13) The fund is offshore in a tax haven (check) and nobody will see the client list (check). Of course, you don't really know anything about investing, instead making up some nonsense about currency trading (check), and nobody on Wall Street has ever traded with you (check)[/ltr]

[size][size][ltr]

19 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

[/size][/size]
Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

· 4h

Replying to @quantian1
[ltr](8/13) The fund itself doesn't need investment personnel (check), only some back office people to process the wires (check). You don't want to money from non-pedophiles, or they'll notice you've just put it in a S&P 500 fund, so you reject all incoming inquiries (check)[/ltr]

Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

[ltr](9/13) A $20 million wire from Billionaire X to you with no obvious reason will raise many questions, and the IRS will certainly want to know what you did to warrant it. A $5 million quarterly fee for managing $1 billion in assets? Nobody bats an eye.[/ltr]

[size][size][ltr]

24 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

[/size][/size]
Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

· 4h

Replying to @quantian1
[ltr](10/13) Because of this structure, you're extraordinarily secretive about client lists (check) because they aren't clients, they're pedophiles paying you bribes, and they also are very secretive, which is why no letters or return streams ever leak (check)[/ltr]

Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

[ltr](11/13) Occasionally you may also try this trick on other people: important political figures, mayors, prosecutors, etc. They don't invest in the fund, but it's nice to have them in your pocket. Others (academics, artists, etc.) can just be bought with money as a PR smokescreen.[/ltr]

[size][size][ltr]

See Quantian's other Tweets

[/ltr]

[/size][/size]
Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

· 4h

Replying to @quantian1
[ltr](12/13) And, of course, the scam can be kept going as long as people are willing to pay, which is forever. If you're ever caught, just lean on some of your other friends in government to lean on the prosecutor to get you a sweetheart deal. There's almost zero risk.[/ltr]

Quote :

Quantian@quantian1

[ltr](13/13) And the last piece of the puzzle is the evidence. You'd want it somewhere remote, but accessible: a place the US can't touch but you have an excuse to visit all the time to update. Remember that offshore fund?

I bet there's a *very* interesting safe deposit box there.[/ltr]

[size][size][ltr]

78 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Epstein's "little black book" can be seen here: 

[/size][/size]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Wow: Looks like Robert Mueller ignored Jeffrey Epstein’s underage sex crimes   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 4:59 pm

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-08-robert-mueller-ignored-jeffrey-epsteins-underage-crimes.html

Wow: Looks like Robert Mueller ignored Jeffrey Epstein’s underage sex crimes the same way James Comey ignored Hillary Clinton’s crimes
Monday, July 08, 2019 by: JD Heyes BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors T-2017-HRR-Muller-Comey-Clinton-are-criminal-traitors

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Gundry-7-Eggplant-Jun-2019-MR

(Natural News) If you still wondered just how pervasive the Deep State is, how high it reaches, how extensive its network, and how utterly corrupt and contemptible it is — this story should answer your questions.
As you may know, serial underage sexual abuser and billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein was arrested again on Saturday for the same ol’ thing: Underage sex trafficking between 2002 and 2005.
As reported by the Washington Examiner
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested for allegedly sex trafficking minors in Florida and New York from 2002 to 2005.
The 66-year-old registered sex offender faces an indictment in which he will be charged on one count of sex trafficking minors and another for conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors.
Epstein was busted for this very same thing earlier in the 2000s, and about a decade ago reached a plea agreement with federal prosecutors, including our current Labor secretary, Alexander Acosta. Epstein pleaded guilty to the charges but only served 13 months in prison rather than as many as 10 years considering that of his many victims, some were believed to have been as young as 14. 
Why would any prosecutor agree to that? In fact, why would then-FBI Director Robert Mueller, who recently completed a probe into alleged “Trump-Russia collusion” that didn’t exist, let a predator like Epstein off so lightly? (Related: POTUS Trump calls out Mueller for CONFLICT of interest: ‘I turned him down.’)
As The Gateway Pundit reports, Mueller wasn’t just head of the FBI at the time, he was actually involved in Epstein’s case, which was run out of Washington, D.C.
In fact, according to some digging by Internet sleuth and lawyer who goes by “Techno Fog” on Twitter, Epstein may have been an FBI informant…for Mueller.

Quote :

Techno Fog@Techno_Fog

· May 24, 2018

[ltr]Wait. Was pedophile Jeffrey Epstein an informant for Mueller's FBI?

From the 5/24/18 FBI Vault release: "Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon."

Is that why he escaped serious charges for molesting over twenty girls?[/ltr]

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Dd-t1z_UQAAHdbG?format=jpg&name=small

Quote :

Techno Fog@Techno_Fog

[ltr]Here's the thing: I'm seeing nothing in Epstein's 2007 plea deal with the DOJ that required him to provide information to the FBI. (see pics)

This begs the question of whether there was a separate agreement - still undisclosed - with the FBI.[/ltr]

8:55 PM - May 24, 2018

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors DeA4v54UQAERRVd?format=jpg&name=360x360BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors DeA4v6BV0AAemF1?format=jpg&name=360x360BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors DeA4vzcVAAAHL-B?format=jpg&name=360x360BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors DeA4v6GV0AEQjOl?format=jpg&name=360x360
[size][ltr]

1,126 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Techno Fog notes that there isn’t anything in Epstein’s 2007 plea agreement with the Justice Department that “required him to provide information to the FBI…This begs the question of whether there was a separate agreement — still undisclosed — with the FBI.”

The Espstein connection between deep state players is disturbing

The user provided additional info in November 2018 when he tweeted a story by the New York Post citing investigative reporting done by the Miami Herald noting that Epstein cooperated with the Justice Department and FBI because the department “wanted to prosecute executives instead of a child molester…DOJ priorities.” 
The Post noted: 
A year-long investigation by the Miami Herald turned up records that show Epstein — who was one of the fund’s largest investors — cooperated in the prosecution of a pair of executives at now-defunct Bear Stearns financial firm and received “valuable consideration” for providing investigators with unspecified information.
Again, this was all run through the D.C. offices, where Mueller was perched. And to add insult to injury, the FBI did not even interview Epstein’s alleged underage female victims.

[/size]
Quote :

Techno Fog@Techno_Fog

· May 24, 2018

Replying to @Techno_Fog
[ltr]It's not a conspiracy if it fits the behavior of the parties involved. Remember, subsequent civil suits uncovered efforts by the DOJ to keep the plea deal secret from the public and the girls Epstein molested.[/ltr]

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors DeA5fH9V4AEThtM?format=jpg&name=360x360BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors DeA5-H-U0AECF5U?format=jpg&name=360x360

Quote :

Techno Fog@Techno_Fog

[ltr]Hugely important dates:

9/27/2007: Epstein signs the non-prosecution agreement

10/31/2007: Internal emails show that FBI agents still had not interviewed all the victims.[/ltr]

9:06 PM - May 24, 2018

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors DeA7GSjU8AAQajl?format=jpg&name=360x360BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors DeA7HkfVAAA171s?format=jpg&name=360x360
[size][ltr]

1,004 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

And as Big League Politics pointed out, the fact that Epstein provided info to DoJ and the FBI was also documented in court papers unearthed by Techno Fog.
This is the same FBI that exonerated Hillary Clinton for her obvious criminal mishandling of classified information, compliments of then-FBI Director James Comey…a long-time friend and associate of Mueller.
Comey let Hillary off the hook, we’ve been led to believe, because he wanted to work for her and he believed she was going to beat Trump in the 2016 election. But is there more to this story?
Remember Epstein has been charged with sex trafficking beginning around 2002. As Natural News reported in January 2015, former President Bill Clinton is one of many notables who, according to documentation, traveled aboard the billionaire’s private 727, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” to various destinations in which anonymous females were on board.
The Deep State swamp took decades to form. It may take decades to dismantle, if that’s even possible.

Read more about how the Deep State and Robert Mueller are intertwined at DeepState.news and RobertMueller.news.
Sources include:
TheNationalSentinel.com
NaturalNews.com
NYPost.com
TheGatewayPundit.com

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WHAT! Comey’s daughter named as a prosecutor in Jeffery Epstein case   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 7:09 am

WHEN WILL THIS CRAP END?????????????????????
https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/07/james-comeys-daughter-named-as-a-prosecutor-in-jeffery-epstein-case/

James Comey’s daughter named as a prosecutor in Jeffery Epstein case

July 9, 2019

from The Outer Light:
https://youtu.be/tw2wcU2X_d0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 7:45 am

FROM TWITTER

Desiree Mills (Dez)‏ 

[ltr]@Blondiedez[/ltr]
Seems Wikipedia has altered Epstein’s bio already. First screenshot of Epstein’s bio was at 8:27 a.m. The 2nd was at 10:30 a.m. omitting Bill Clinton & Spacy yet leaving Trump! That is frightening. Same exact bio of Epstein, different times.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/corrupt-wikipedia-deletes-jeffrey-epsteins-links-to-frequent-flyer-bill-clinton-adds-link-to-donald-trump/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 9:16 am

This is a little more specific regarding what I consider still 'rumor' floating around:

David T‏ [ltr]@DTNCA[/ltr] 5h5 hours ago
[size=1]More
[/size]
Replying to [ltr]@pilldocswife[/ltr] [ltr]@ArnotbUp[/ltr] [ltr]@chuckschumer[/ltr]
And then won’t it be ironic when Chuck gets dragged into the perverted sex scandals Don’t forget he impregnated his daughters girlfriend and that’s probably not the only time he went for a young woman And perhaps Chuck is among the favs that Nancy’s daughter warned the Libs about

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Proof That the Clintons Are Tied to Epstein, Cartels but the Fix Is In -No Justice for the Victims   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 11:29 am

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-economics-tragedy/proof-clintons-are-tied-epstein-cartels-fix-no-justice-victims

Proof That the Clintons Are Tied to Epstein, Cartels but the Fix Is In -No Justice for the Victims

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - 12:17.

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Cst

Justice will not be done when it comes to obtaining retribution for the children sexually abused, with some being murdered in hunting games played out by the elite on Epstein's so-called "Orgy Island". We know and can prove that the Clinton Foundation is tied to Epstein at the operational level. A case involving a Clinton Foundation associate surfaced south of Tucson in the summer of 2018. The authorities, despite overwhelming evidence, were able to bury the case. The sex trafficking The Tucson Tie to the Global Sex Traffickingcamp they found at the Tucson site was linked to Soros, Rothschild, Clintons and the former President of Mexico. the Tucson site was a cartel operation operating on American soil. 
We have new information that ties the Epstein sex trafficking empire into the Tucson case and Hollywood's NXIVM. My research makes it clear that Epstein's empire was part of a bigger trafficking operation that was global and was associated with household names in the Democratic Party, business and industry, banking (eg HSBC), and globalists yet to be named. As I am discovering, the empire of Child Sex Trafficking is huge and spans the entire globe and goes right to the tops of governments and the so-called elite. 

The Tucson Tie to the Global Sex Trafficking

A very telling case surfaced in Tucson a year ago which demonstrates how high up the sex trafficking operations and subsequent cover-up goes. Previous news reports noted that Veterans on Patrol, in 2018, a local advocacy group in the Tucson region that seeks out homeless veterans in washes and desert areas, found a strange encampment and concluded that it was being utilized by sex traffickers to exploit children. 
The group posted photos and video online featuring straps attached to trees that they claimed were “restraints” used to assault children sexually.  In addition, the group noted that a small hastily-made shelter at the camp looked as though children had been held there against their will. “Dear Cartel: You have entered our backyard & harmed our children. We are coming 4 U,” says a note taped by members of the group to a post at the campsite. SGT Report noted that a video posted by former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer on Twitter purports to show a “holding cell” and other signs that children were being sexually exploited at the camp. #Anon on 4Chan noted that veteran group investigators believe that the camp was being operated by four-to-six men “at any given time.”  “A cartel member responsible for the camp showed themselves earlier and attempted to scare us off the property despite having no legal right to do so,” #Anon posted. “Needless to say, it didn’t work. After it became clear to him how screwed he was, he disappeared on horseback into the Tohono O’odham [Native American] reservation.” The post, which was featured by SGT Report, went on to note that local media was treating the find as though it were nothing.
Nothing? Craig “Sawman” Sawyer, a former U.S. Navy SEAL sniper and founder of Vets 4 Child Rescue, investigated the scene himself and said the media’s denial of what likely took place at the camp regarding children is baffling. He noted that he and others found the bizarre tree restraints, an underground septic tank — a perfect place to keep children hidden from which they could not escape — dozens of boxes of hair dye, and sex lubricant to be indicative of more than just a homeless camp. “It could have been a homeless camp, where the people were just weird or mentally ill. But there are a group of trees that look like rape trees,” Sawyer previously told The Hagmann Report. “Rape trees are essentially what the drug traffickers, coyotes, tend to want to use to rape people. They tie them to it and take their undergarments and hang them up on the trees as some sort of trophy. We found in this camp a group of trees with all manner of fire hoses nailed to them and loops and different straps and different types of rope.” 
As The Gateway Pundit reported, “The land on which the bunker was found is owned by Cemex Construction Materials South, LLLC., a multinational building materials company in Mexico and partner of the Clinton Global Initiative. 
From: VOP Alpha Co -  ...The following contains a trace of Cemex's associations and history. The Mayor Tucson is implicated by name (ie Mayor Rothschild, no, I am not kidding). The Illuminati is implicated. The Federal Government is implicated and their has been at least one Federal investigation into Cemex, according to Reuters.The land in question is owned by Cemex and they are a partner of the Clinton Global Initiative. Cemex is linked to Haiti through the Clinton Foundation along with the theft of $2 billion of UN relief aid intended for Haiti. The report states that Cemex is a $100 million donor to the Clinton Foundation (Editor’s Note: One has to wonder if this payment was a pay for play? Read on because this speculation will make more sense). Cemex is also owned by Bronfman-Rothschilds. That would central banking heads of state so to speak. Sara Bronfman’s husband became the head of Libya-SA trade initiative after the Clinton/Obama led overthrow of Ghadaffi. So the people tied to sex trafficking are some of the most powerful people on the planet. Interestingly, Cemex is under a US DOJ investigation according to a 2018 Reuters article.
Quote :
The investigation comes after the company said in December that the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) had asked it for information to determine whether it violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the construction of a new plant in Colombia. Editor’s Note: It is not clear what they are under investigation for. It is not clear what this “plant” in Colombia is all about. Is it tied to child-sex-trafficking? That question cannot be answered at this time because there is a media blackout on this investigation except for a brief update on May 18th by the Wall Street Journal. However, the articles did not reveal anything significant related to the specific crimes.
Emillano Salinas is the son of the former President of Mexico. Salinas is an ex-member of NXIVM, the nasty Hollywood cartel with sex trafficking ties. Salinas is tied to CEMEX as well. Don't be surprised because every Mexican President is on the payroll of the cartels. You may recall that former Smallville actress  Allison Mack who had self-admitted involvement in the controversial NXIVM organization. Salinas worked for Lazard Investments. Lazard Investments is connected to George Soros. Jonathan Rothschild is the Mayor of Tucson. I have known for years that the Pima County Sheriff is controlled by the Rothschild-Greenberg cartel.
The Clinton ties become obvious as one delves into the details. As we know that CEMEX paid the Clintons $100 million, we can consider this to be a middle man fee paid to the Clinton Initiative, aka the right to do business, which is a common cartel practice in their version of pay to play. On the other side of CEMEX-Clinton association is Epstein. NXIVM tied into this central hub of sex trafficking as a result. Some of my sources have indicated that this is the largest business on the planet. It is bigger than nuclear arms production, drug sales and gun running. HSBC banks launders the money for these groups as revealed on the CSS by John Cruz, former HSBC Vice President. 
The names associated with this unholy operation are beginning to leak out as evidenced by excerpts from the following article:
From the Deep State Journal

Quote :
QUOTE: the cult’s "ally" Chuck Schumer was compromised because the cult possessed all of his financial records.

QUOTE: In addition to Schumer and Clinton, the sex cult had deep ties with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.

QUOTE: There is more to come on this shocking story, involving a large number of Democrat Party leaders and donors, Hollywood, and some storied American families.

Trial of the cult’s leader reveals some shocking ties to the Democrat party elite. And the cult’s crimes from sex trafficking to child pornography threaten to destroy the Democrat Party because the despicable sex cult had close ties to Hillary Clinton and other top Democrats. Keith Raniere, the founder and leader of the notorious NXIVM sex cult has been found guilty on all counts against him.Included in his crimes was sex trafficking from Mexico and child pornography. The jury at Brooklyn Federal Court reached its verdict after only brief deliberations Wednesday.

Raniere violated young girls from Mexico he brought illegally into the U.S. and imprisoned them on threat of deportation by the cult. He was also convicted of charges stemming from human experiments and Satanism-inspired rituals that took place at the cult. According to the mountains of evidence exposed by this historic trial there could be repercussions for a number of leading Democrats, including some 2020 presidential contenders.

"The defendant tapped into a never-ending flow of women and money," the prosecution said of Raniere after his conviction, calling him a "crime boss with no limits and no checks on his power." In addition to the shocking evidence of sexual depravity, kidnapping, torture and worse, the records presented at trial also show NXIVM’s involvement with major players in the Democrat party.

Evidence presented shows how the NXIVM sex cult illegally raised money for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, how it counted Clinton friend Richard Mays and Kirsten Gillibrand’s stepmother as active members of the cult and Gillibrand’s father as an employee. And in breathtaking fashion it was proven that the cult’s "ally" Chuck Schumer was compromised because the cult possessed all of his financial records.
 Pausing to Connect the Dots
The NXIVM sex cult had deep opposition research files on its political enemies, including Roger Stone, according to documents from the trial. Documents from the NXIVM archives are also shedding light on how the sex cult stored data on top politicians including Chuck Schumer — whom the cult viewed as a "friendly" ally, and Hillary Clinton (Editor's Note: This is only part of what came in the NXIVM trial)...

Pausing to Connect the Dots

We can follow the logical chain of command from the evidence presented so far:

Rothschild family interests-NXVIM-CEMEX- Mexican Presidents-Cartels- HSBC Bank

On a parallel leg we see the following:

Rothschild interests-NXVIM-Clinton Foundation-American and Mexican politicians paid to look the other way-HSBC 
From what I have found, I am certain that these two legs of compromising a criminal enterprise is only a small part of this overall criminal family tree. For example, I am certain that I will stumble upon a prominent UN connection as they are deeply embedded into the new Mexican National Guard. I am convinced that one of the reasons that the Mexican National Guard was created was to bury the criminal associations of the Federal Police with the aforementioned groups and individuals. In other words, this new force helps to bury evidence from the past law enforcement activities of the Mexican government. 
And as we will see in a moment, a compromised legal system designed to derail the Epstein probe into his criminal associations with identifiable elite. For example, it is being widely reported the Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Expressover 70 times that we know of. 
Of course, there will be justice and the evil-doers will go to prison, including Bill and Hillary Clinton. It's not that simple. 

The Fix Is In-There Will Be No Draining of the Swamp Arising Out of the Epstein Case

Talk about the fox watching the hen house. You will not believe who is on the prosecution team in the Epstein case. 
From the Washington Examiner:  
Quote :
The Justice Department team that is leading the prosecution of alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein includes the daughter of former FBI Director James Comey…Maurene Comey, an assistant U.S. attorney, was named alongside Alex Rossmiller and Alison Moe as the prosecutors assisting Berman with the case.
Many of you just gasped at this shocking revelation and obvious conflict of interest. 
In my interview with John Cruz, when he revealed Clinton Foundation complicity in the laundering of child-sex-trafficking funds through HSBC bank, it was revealed the James Comey was on the Board of Directors at HSBC Bank. Following the crisis of revelation, Comey was fast-tracked to the FBI to become its director. As all know, Comey also failed to close the loop on Clinton's criminal handling of 33,000 classified emails which should have landed her in prison. Comey admits that he and his daughter strongly supported Hillary in the 2016 election. Need I say more about the fix being in. 

Conclusion

Are you holding your breath for revelations as to who all was involved in the Epstein case? You better have good lungs, because nothing is going to be coming out of a significant nature. Those of us, a very small percentage, will know much more about how criminal many of our leaders are. However, nothing will change. The fix is already in in this case. However, the revelations, which will be unreported in the MSM, will be interesting to note. 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 8:40 am

https://www.teaparty.org/heres-all-the-twisted-sht-found-in-epsteins-home-during-fbi-raid-372038/

Some of the things found in the FBI raid of his New York mansion.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 10:33 am

My comments from Dove's Tea Party link above.

That dental chair - creepy photo of the day!

About that video that won't play. I sleuthed, searched, and conquered! I actually had to go into the html code of the web site to extract this video link. It's a 25 minute Alex Jones segment from 07 July. I'm watching and it's worth your time. Top link MAY just open and play for you. It does on my PC. The bottom link goes to the download where you can save the video as an mp4 video. It will also stream from there. I tried and it worked fine.

Anyway - The Alex Jones video is worth seeing.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5d22756176cf7a00183243ad

https://assets.infowarsmedia.com/videos/187e87ca-31fb-4828-a481-6da63d2f0daf.mp4?cd=attachment

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 12:50 pm

FROM THE MANIFESTS SHOWN:
Naomi Elaine Campbell is an English model, actress, and businesswoman. Recruited at the age of 15, she established herself amongst the most recognizable and in-demand models of the late 1980s and the 1990s and was one of six models of her generation declared supermodels by the fashion industry and the international press

Douglas Jay Band is an American businessman and lawyer. He is a founding partner and president of Teneo, a multinational C-suite advisory firm and investment bank. Previously he was Deputy Assistant to President Bill Clinton in the White House and later counselor to President Bill Clinton. Band was the "key architect" of the Clinton post-presidency and he created the Clinton Global Initiative. Band later worked for the William J. Clinton Foundation, and Band also traveled to North Korea ....

(HE'S THE 1ST I THOUGHT OF WHEN Q SAID, WHO TOOK THE PICS)
BUT I'M NOW GOING WITH EPSTEIN.  

Nicole Junkermann is a self-made, international entrepreneur and investor, who has built and sold media businesses, invested in disruptive, cutting-edge tech companies and raised her own sports private equity fund.

Based in London, but a speaker of six languages with experience of living and working in Europe, Asia and the USA, Nicole is Founder of NJF Holdings, an international finance and investment company with extensive interests across venture capital, private equity and real estate.
JJ COLLECTIONS-ART

KEVIN SPACEY

CHRIS TUCKER At one point in time, Chris Tucker was the highest paid actor in Hollywood. 
The Chris Tucker Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to making a positive impact in youth and families locally, nationally and internationally through implementing innovative initiatives and funding life-changing programs.

Casey Wasserman is an entertainment executive, and sports agent executive who owned the now defunct Arena League [url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Football team wikipedia]football team[/url], the [url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Los Angeles Avengers wikipedia]Los Angeles Avengers[/url]. Born Casey Myers, he is the son of the Los Angeles [url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Socialite wikipedia]socialite[/url] and [url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Philanthropist wikipedia]philanthropist[/url] Lynne Wasserman and Jack Myers (formerly Meyerowitz). His parents were divorced and he took his mother's [url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Married and maiden names wikipedia]maiden name[/url], which is also the last name of his famous grandfather [url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Lew Wasserman wikipedia]Lew Wasserman[/url]. His sister's name is Carol Ann Leif. He is married to [url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Film score wikipedia]movie music[/url]supervisor Laura Ziffren. He headed the successful [url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Los Angeles bid for the 2024 Summer Olympics wikipedia]Los Angeles bid[/url] to host the [url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=2028 Summer Olympics wikipedia]2028 Summer Olympics[/url]and became president of the Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee.

Chauntae Davies was the air hostess on board the notorious "Lolita express," the billionaire's private jet at the center of an alleged sex scandal making lurid headlines across the world.   https://www.insideedition.com/headlines/10366-lolita-express-masseuse-reveals-lurid-details-from-jeffrey-epsteins-private-plane-for-the-rich-and

Ronald Wayne Burkle is an American billionaire businessman. He is co-founder and managing partner of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC, a private equity and venture capital firm that specializes in underperforming U.S. companies in the distribution, logistics, food, retail, consumer and light industrial sectors.

OWNED THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

Ira Magaziner is an American advisor. He was born in New York City, New York, US. After being a student activist and business consultant, Magaziner became the senior advisor for policy development for President Clinton, especially as chief healthcare policy advisor. He now serves in a leadership capacity for two of the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation's international development initiatives, which are at the forefront of non-governmental organizations in addressing Global Health and Environmental issues.

SHELLEY LEWIS.  (HERE I HIT A LINK-BUST THROUGH THE WARNINGS)
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5awdvk/lolita_express_passenger_list_keep_digging/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 5:47 am

https://frankreport.com/    LINK TO PRESS ON NXIVM   WITH SOME EPSTEIN AS WELL.

WILL THESE TWO CASES BE 'MARRIED' AT SOME POINT-SOURCE?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 11:29 am

Remember...NXVIM has 16,000 members.
---------------

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D-_qSIrXoAASNxZ

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7238769/Jeffrey-Epstein-threw-party-honor-Prince-Andrew-2010.html
How Prince Andrew partied with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at billionaire's infamous $77m Manhattan mansion - just months AFTER end of his soft sentence for soliciting young girls for sex
-------------------
Lyne Forester de Rothschild's friend, associate, and maybe even cousin?
JAMES ALEFANTIS
Owner of Comet Ping Pong Pizza, former wife of Washington Post owner of Media Matters, David Brock.
(well...that explains ALOT-) (but needs research)(later)
--------

I just thought of a title for a new book.  "They Can't Kill EVERYBODY"
----------------------
Alan DURshowitz.  Period.  hahaha.  An old Russian lady, he said...riiiight.
Did he bring her from home?

He was Epstein's lawyer.  Met him through LDR (Rothschild)

He backed Mueller up till the day Mueller lost.  

he admitted he supported Hillary in 2016 even though he realized she was a scumbag 

After the Bill Cosby scandal, and originally thinking "friendly dad Cliff Huxtable" and also a person's honesty about the breakdown of black families, finally got around to saying a Jekyll/Hyde split wasn't likely 

He was beside himself when the dem elite began to turn on him.  
IMO:  top tier creep.
---------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 6:32 am

I think Q is saying find more connections in the NXVIM case.  So....

the upstate New York sex cult illegally raised money for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign. Raniere was convicted of sex trafficking and other charges in a trial that revealed he was taking child porn photos of an illegal immigrant Mexican child. Hillary Clinton donor Clare Bronfman — who was overseeing traumatic human experiments on children while funding the cult — pleaded guilty to harboring an illegal immigrant and credit card fraud and could face additional charges including visa fraud for gaming the immigration system to get the child sex slaves into the country.

The New York Post reports: “Bronfman funneled thousands of dollars into Clinton’s campaign coffers — far in excess of legal limits to contributions — to “curry favor” with the powerhouse political family, according to Mark Vicente, a documentary filmmaker and former member of the NXVIM group that is accused of keeping women as sex slaves.
“Clare Bronfman approached other people and said she would like to make a campaign contribution but she couldn’t make it above a certain amount,” Vicente testified in Brooklyn federal court Monday.
“I wrote a check. She paid me back.”
There are Arkansas connections to NXVIM as well at the link"
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/here-are-six-clinton-connected-people-or-groups-accused-of-human-trafficking-or-child-porn/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: EPSTEIN and the ISRAELI MOSSAD CONNECTION   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 12:19 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/07/epstein-and-the-israeli-mossad-connection/

EPSTEIN and the ISRAELI MOSSAD CONNECTION

July 13, 2019

from RTR TRUTH MEDIA:
[size=15]https://youtu.be/EnldCSmjcj4[/size]
[size=15]
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MASSIVE: Prosecutors Say Jeffrey Epstein Caught Witness Tampering, Sent $350,000 In Bribes   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 12:20 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/07/massive-prosecutors-say-jeffrey-epstein-caught-witness-tampering-sent-350000-in-bribes/

MASSIVE: Prosecutors Say Jeffrey Epstein Caught Witness Tampering, Sent $350,000 In Bribes

July 13, 2019

by Tom Pappert, Big League Politics:
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Jeffrey-Epstein-Caught-Witness-Tampering
Prosecutors say Jeffrey Epstein sent $350,000 in bribes to two possible co-conspirators days after a bombshell article was released.
New reports reveal prosecutors are accusing convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who is facing new charges relating to child trafficking, of bribing prosecutors and tampering with witnesses in the days after a bombshell story published by The Miami Herald last November.

Epstein is accused by prosecutors of sending $350,000 to two possible co-conspirators in what the prosecutors say demonstrates a pattern of behavior that has been ongoing since 2002. Epstein was arrested last weekend with new charges of child trafficking, and if convicted faces up to 45 years in prison.
NBC News reported:
Quote :
Accused child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein wired a total of $350,000 to a pair of possible co-conspirators just days after the publication of a newspaper story alleging he sexually abused dozens of underage girls, federal prosecutors said Friday.
The prosecutors said the payments, which were made last November after the bombshell Miami Herald story came out, demonstrate Epstein’s willingness to tamper with witnesses.
“This course of action, and in particular its timing, suggests the defendant was attempting to further influence co-conspirators who might provide information against him in light of the recently re-emerging allegations,” the prosecutors wrote in court papers arguing that Epstein should remain behind bars until his trial.
[size]
Epstein’s legal defense team attempted to reach a bail agreement for the alleged pedophile today, offering a $77 million bond that would allow Epstein to be released to his New York mansion under house arrest, with the mansion and properties owned by his brother as collateral.
The convicted sex offender maintains that he does not pose a flight risk, despite the fact that he formerly had his own private jet, dubbed the Lolita Express, and his own private island, referred to as Pedophile Island by many.
Prosecutors say Epstein is worth more than $500,000,000, and if released, may continue to his quest to pay off and bribe witnesses.
Earlier today, President Trump made clear that he is “no fan” of Epstein, and urged the press to pursue the names of the high profile Palm Beach socialites who went to events at Epstein’s private island.
Read More @ BigLeaguePolitics.com[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Report: Jeffrey Epstein ‘Entered Partnership Worth Millions’ With Fmr Israeli PM Ehud Barak in 2015   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 12:22 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/07/report-jeffrey-epstein-entered-partnership-worth-millions-with-fmr-israeli-pm-ehud-barak-in-2015/

Report: Jeffrey Epstein ‘Entered Partnership Worth Millions’ With Fmr Israeli PM Ehud Barak in 2015

July 13, 2019

by Chris Menahan, Information Liberation:
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Ehud-barak-jeffrey-epstein-dealFormer Israeli Prime Minister and former head of Israel’s Military Intelligence Directorate, Ehud Barak, entered into a “partnership worth millions” with Jeffrey Epstein in 2015.
From Haaretz, “Revealed: Jeffrey Epstein Entered Partnership Worth Millions With Ehud Barak in 2015”:
Quote :
The American billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein, a registered sex offender who was arrested this week on new sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls, partnered with former Prime Minister Ehud Barak to invest in the former prime minister’s startup.

Quote :
In 2015 Barak set up a limited partnership, in which he is the sole shareholder. That company invested in Reporty Homeland Security, established in 2014, becoming a major shareholder. Last year Reporty changed its name to Carbyne. The company develops call-handling and identification capabilities to for emergency response services.
Barak is the chairman of Carbyne and according to reports by business media outlets, his personal investment in the company totals millions of dollars in it. Haaretz has learned that Epstein financed a considerable part of the investment, thus becoming a partner in the project.
[size]
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors 640px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Lieutenant_General_Benny_Gantz_and_Defense_Minister_Ehud_Barak
[/size]
Quote :
One of the company’s directors is Pinchas Buchris, the director general of the Defense Ministry during Barak’s tenure as defense minister. […]
“I saw the business opportunity and registered a partnership in my control in Israel. A small number of people I know invest in it,” Barak said in a statement to Haaretz. “Since these are private investments, it wouldn’t be proper or right for me to expose the investors’ details.”
[…] One of Epstein’s prominent clients was Leslie Wexner, founder and chairman of the parent company of Victoria’s Secret’s and other companies. Epstein financed and managed the Wexner Foundation, a philanthropic organization that operates training programs to advance leadership and excellence in Israel and among North American Jews.
Last year journalist Israeli Erel Segal reported that in 2004 the foundation gave Barak $2.3 million for research he conducted. Barak refused to comment on the research and said, “as a private citizen I deal with research and business entrepreneurship. My services are in demand, and there are bodies prepared to pay me large sums for them.”
[size]
The Daily Caller has more on Wexner’s relationship with Epstein:
[/size]
Quote :
Work Permits Link Victoria’s Secret Billionaire To Epstein’s New York House
ANDREW KERR
July 11, 2019

The founder and CEO of Victoria’s Secret’s parent company was tied to Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in a pair of construction permits filed in 2002, the same year federal prosecutors said Epstein began luring children to the property for sex.
Leslie Wexner, the billionaire founder of Ohio-based L Brands and Epstein’s only publicly known client, purchased the Manhattan townhouse in 1989 for $13.2 million and spent millions more renovating the home with Picasso paintings, antiques and a network of security cameras, according to The New York Times.
[size]
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors 685px-Leslie_Wexner_receives_woodrow_wilson_award
[/size]
Quote :
But Wexner never officially moved into the property at 9 East 71st Street. Instead, he reportedly “turned over” the mansion in 1995 to Epstein, who performed his own renovation of the property, according to New York Magazine.
“Les never spent more than two months there,” Epstein told The Times in a 1996 story that called the financier Wexner’s “protege.”
But public records link Wexner to the property in 2002, the same year a federal indictment alleged that Epstein began luring children to the mansion to engage in sex acts.
Wexner is listed as an agent of the property owner in two construction permits filed in 2002 with the New York City Department of Buildings. The two permits, one filed on Jan. 4 and the other on May 31, appear to be related to a construction project on the mansion’s facade.
[size]
As I reported Tuesday, best-selling author and journalist Vicky Ward said that Alexander Acosta told the Trump transition team when asked about his handling of Jeffrey Epstein’s case that “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone.”
As Ward reported:
[/size]
Quote :
Epstein’s name, I was told, had been raised by the Trump transition team when Alexander Acosta, the former U.S. attorney in Miami who’d infamously cut Epstein a non-prosecution plea deal back in 2007, was being interviewed for the job of labor secretary. The plea deal put a hard stop to a separate federal investigation of alleged sex crimes with minors and trafficking.
“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)
[size]
Epstein’s madam was Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of media mogul and alleged Israeli Mossad agent Robert Maxwell.
Read More @ InformationLiberation.com[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 3:29 am

https://twitter.com/Hawkmoo92418290

July 13, 2019 New York City

42,000 customers w/o power. 
42nd St. 
42nd yr anniversary of '77 blackout. 
Who is the 42 president of the United States? 
Message sent.
---------------------------
WHEELS UP   https://www.wheelsup.com/

Located at 220 West 42nd St., NYC

Rent a jet.  Ride Share
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D_aECztU4AALKIH

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 am

Trump’s biggest, most notable properties are also located perfectly along the perimeter:

Yellow= Trump Place
Green= Trump Intl Hotel
Orange= Trump Park E.
Blue= Trump Tower
Red= [Wheels Up]

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D_Z0qH-XkAA6dfn

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:59 am

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors D_b8DNHXUAA9fFB

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jeffrey Epstein Indictment Unsealed: Are We Seeing The Power Elite Finally Come Down?   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 8:11 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-indictment-unsealed-are-we-seeing-the-power-elite-finally-come-down/

Jeffrey Epstein Indictment Unsealed: Are We Seeing The Power Elite Finally Come Down?

July 14, 2019

by Richard Enos, Collective Evolution:
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Epstein-1000x600
Quote :
“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.”–19th century clergyman Theodore Parker
[size]
Martin Luther King popularized the quotation above as it was emblematic of his fervent belief that in due time–and he recognized this time could be after he had passed away–true justice would prevail in the world. This notion also resonates with the world’s popular spiritual traditions, where many prophesy that a ‘day of judgment’ would eventually be upon us, a day that would signal the end of one human era and the beginning of another.

Within alternative media, much of this sentiment is currently focused on the high crimes and misdemeanors on the part of rich, powerful, highly-placed people that brave investigators and whistleblowers have revealed, sometimes at the expense of their lives. A growing number of awakening people in this space have suffered great frustration and sorrow from the ongoing immunity to prosecution that the perpetrators of some of the greatest criminal conspiracies in our history have enjoyed under the cover of deception, misinformation, threats,  bribery, and the very effective ridicule of the ‘conspiracy theory’.
When it is all said and done, we may come to realize that our whole lives have been lived amidst an institutionalized ‘Perversion of Justice,’ to quote the excellent Miami Herald investigative exposé on the crimes of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who is actually the focal point of this article. A newly unsealed indictment against Epstein may signal a ray of hope that the dawn of the fabled ‘day of judgment’ may have just arisen on our planet.

[size=48]Epstein Arrested July 6th[/size]

If you haven’t heard about Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest, here is the information coming from a Miami Herald article entitled ‘Epstein’s Arrest Could Bring Down Many Other Powerful Individuals‘: 

[/size]
Quote :
Jeffrey Epstein, 66, was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey shortly before 4 p.m. Saturday, July 6th as he arrived on his private jet from Paris.

About an hour after they picked him up, federal agents arrived at his imposing Manhattan townhouse, breaking down the door to execute search warrants.
The fact that search warrants were issued shows that federal investigators have new evidence against Epstein beyond the sex cases he was given federal immunity for in Florida in 2008, legal experts told the Miami Herald.
[size]
The reason they know there is new evidence is because they couldn’t use evidence from a Florida court case to get a search warrant in the state of New York. So the warrant, at least, was based on sufficient evidence of criminality in New York. It also should be noted that the Department of Justice has said that it is not rescinding the plea deal Jeffrey Epstein got in his previous conviction even though it has been determined to have been illegal.
[/size]
Quote :
Although details of the case remain undisclosedthere are indications that others involved in his crimes could be charged or named as cooperating witnesses.
[size]
The fact that others involved in his crimes could be charged is quite significant, since it indicates that law enforcement and the judiciary are not shying away from proving a CONSPIRACY in this case. This is quite different from his earlier conviction in Florida in 2008, which was ‘soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.’
In a larger sense, it seems as though the days of our law enforcement and judiciary avoiding the conspiracies perpetrated by the rich and famous are ending. The NXIVM Sex Cult convictions was a recent indication. We are now getting a clearer picture that much of the ills in our known history are the result of the criminal conspiracy of powerful people, and no longer are we buying the ‘conspiracy theory’ slander.

[size=48]Epstein Indictment Unsealed July 8th[/size]

Upon reading the indictment in full, the two counts being brought against Epstein are: Sex Trafficking Conspiracy (Count 1) and  Sex Trafficking (Count 2). These are taken directly from the indictment:
[/size]
Quote :
(Count 1, Sex Trafficking Conspiracy) From at least in or about 2002, up to and including in or about 2005, in the Southern District of New York and elsewhere, JEFFREY EPSTEIN, the defendant, and others known and unknown, willfully and knowingly did combine, conspire, confederate, and agree together and with each other to commit an offence against the United States, to wit, sex trafficking of minors, in violation of title 18, United States Code, section 1591(a) and (b).
(Count 2, Sex Trafficking): From at least in or about 2002, up to and including in or about 2005, in the Southern District of New York, JEFFREY EPSTEIN, the defendant, willfully and knowingly, in and affecting interstate and foreign commerce, did recruit, entice, harbor, transport, provide, and obtain by any means a person, knowing that the person had not attained the age of 18 years and would be caused to engage in a commercial sex act, and did aid and abet the same, to wit, EPSTEIN recruited, enticed, harbored, transported, provided, and obtained numerous individuals who were less than 18 years old, including but not limited to Minor Victim-1, as described above, and who were then caused to engage in at least one commercial sex act in Manhattan, New York. (Title 18, United States Code, section 1591(a), (b)(2) and 2.).
[size]
In other words, he is not being charged with having sex with underage girls as such, although the fact that he did will be demonstrated in the trial in order to prove that he engaged in sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy.
We will note here that there is no mention in the indictment about Epstein’s role in providing underage girls to other famous people, such as Bill Clinton, lawyer Alan Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew of England, among others, who allegedly were ‘clients’ of Epstein’s sex trafficking operation and were named in the flight logs to his private island of Little St. James, dubbed ‘Pedo Island.’
However, this indictment has been enough to motivate Bill Clinton to have a spokesperson put out a public denial of his involvement in any of Epstein’s crimes:
[/size]
Quote :
“President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York. In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation.” (source)
“Staff, supporters of the foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip. He had one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002, and around the same time made one brief visit to Epstein’s New York apartment with a staff member and his security detail. He’s not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and he has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida.” (source)
[size]
This despite a 2016 Fox report citing court documents that Clinton flew on Epstein’s “Lolita Express” to Little St. James island 26 times.
This is just one sign that it is not business as usual for the rich and powerful people for whom there are rampant allegations of criminal behavior but who have not been indicted for them. Again, while the criminal charges against Jeffrey Epstein do not directly involve any of his rich and powerful friends, there is always the possibility that testimony implicating such people could be made public during this trial, and perhaps that is what people like Bill Clinton are now afraid of.

[size=48]Prosecutor’s News Conference July 8th[/size]

The news conference that announced the unsealing of Epstein’s indictment was very clear and forthright about the crimes Epstein committed and the repugnant nature of these crimes. Rather than operating in a veil of secrecy, like we are so used to in the past, there was an openness and explicitness about these crimes, something that I feel has been happening regarding sex trafficking crimes since early in the Trump presidency, with former Attorney General Jeff Sessions and others. If you watch the video of the news conference below, you might agree that U. S. Attorney Geoff Berman seems to be sincere in offering victims the support of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s Office, and asking victims to come forward to have their day in court and help bring perpetrators to justice:
[/size]
Quote :
While the charged conduct is from a number of years ago, it is still profoundly important to the many alleged victims, now young women. They deserve their day in court, and we are proud to be standing up for them by bringing this indictment. Combating sex trafficking and exploitation of children is a priority for this office, and for the Department of Justice, as the sexual abuse of a minor can have devastating effects on victims, often lasting for years. That is why my office will not rest, until perpetrators of these types of crimes are brought to justice. Victims’ voices, including the many voices of Epstein’s alleged victims, must be heard. To that end, I want to say to anyone who is watching this, or hearing about our prosecution, if you believe you are a victim of this man, Jeffrey Epstein (pointing at Epstein’s picture), or you have evidence or information relating to the conduct alleged in the indictment unsealed today, we want to hear from you. Please call 1-800-CALL-FBI. That’s 1-800-CALL-FBI.
[size]

If there are victims out there who have heard this message and are afraid to speak up, it is quite understandable. The entire culture we have been living in has up to now consistently failed victims again and again, not just for not having been protected in the first place, but then for having their testimony ignored and not acted upon when they go to law enforcement, and again to be unprotected from threats and otherwise improperly treated during the judicial process.
Having said that, victims who have not spoken in the past still may consider this as an opportunity to have their day in court. Although I can’t be certain, I am seeing many indications that things are different right now, and that there is an earnest desire not only to prosecute these crimes to the full extent of the law, but to protect and honor the victims.
Read More @ Collective-Evolution.com[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jeffrey Epstein has a steel safe in a room nobody can enter on his Caribbean island, ex-employee says   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 8:17 am

https://theweek.com/speedreads/852327/jeffrey-epstein-steel-safe-room-nobody-enter-caribbean-island-exemployee-says

Jeffrey Epstein has a steel safe in a room nobody can enter on his Caribbean island, ex-employee says

July 12, 2019
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Ap_19191133700106
AP Photo/Gianfranco Gaglione

The size and provenance of his wealth and the intricacies of his alleged sex trafficking operation are not the only mysteries surrounding Jeffrey Epstein. There are questions about why he did not have to register as a sex offender in New Mexico, where he owns a large ranch with a 26,700-square-foot mansion, and why prosecutors and police in New York — where his Manhattan townhouse is worth at least $100 million according to luxury real estate agent Dolly Lenz — but not judges appeared to treat him leniently.
And then there's Epstein's private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. With Epstein in jail in New York, "it's quiet now on the island of Little St. James," Bloomberg Newsreports. "Epstein dubbed it Little St. Jeff's. Locals have other names for it: Pedophile Island and Orgy Island." On St. Thomas, where Epstein's businesses are headquartered in an unmarked office in a nondescript strip mall, "he has been a subject of lurid speculation for as long as anyone can remember," Bloomberg says. "Tourists still take boats out to get a glimpse of the island," topped with a blue-and-white building that resembles a temple.
A former employee told Bloomberg that Epstein ferried groups of young women out to his island after they flew into St. Thomas, and the crew of groundskeepers had strict orders that Epstein could never catch sight of them. "The only unusual aspect of the main residence the former worker said he was aware of were the security boxes in two offices," Bloomberg reports. "The level of secrecy around a steel safe in Epstein's office, in particular, suggested it contained much more than just money, he said. Outside of an occasional visit by a housekeeper, no one was allowed in those rooms." Presumably, the FBI could ask a judge for access, too. Peter Weber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rumors Swirling that One of Epstein’s Underage Prostitutes Has Provided Damaging Information on Epstein’s Friends and Accomplices!   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 8:22 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/07/rumors-swirling-that-one-of-epsteins-underage-prostitutes-has-provided-damaging-information-on-epsteins-friends-and-accomplices/

LINK HAS THE PICTURES!

Rumors Swirling that One of Epstein’s Underage Prostitutes Has Provided Damaging Information on Epstein’s Friends and Accomplices!

July 14, 2019

by Joe Hoft, The Gateway Pundit:

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Rachel-ChandlerThe Internet is on fire!  Rumors are swirling that a girl who was once an underage prostitute for Jeffrey Epstein is now a government informant who is outing Epstein’s sick friends and accomplices.  Yes, this includes Bill Clinton.
(In the cover picture above, a young Rachel Chandler is reportedly on one of Jeffrey Epstein’s flights with former President Bill Clinton.)

A girl by the name of Rachel Chandler is suspected of being a witness to Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes on his “Orgy Island” with this sick friends.  The young lady may have devastating information that has been handed over to the government.
The story goes that the young Chandler was recruited by Jeffrey Epstein’s friend or madam as some refer to her, Ghislaine Maxwell.  Maxwell supposedly recruited young girls who then flew on Epstein’s airplanes with the rich and famous who in turn used and abused these young women.
Maxwell is reportedly in the background in the picture below with a young Ms. Virginia Roberts and UK’s Prince Andrew –
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Ray-Chandler-w-Prince
Chandler and Roberts were both reportedly young under age women recruited by Jeffrey Epstein to prostitute themselves for Epstein’s rich and famous friends.
Chandler has shared pictures of herself with many celebrities and politicians.
Here she is with Eminem –
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Chandler-with-eminem
Here she is with Paris Hilton –
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Chandler-with-Paris-Hilton-422x600
Here she is with Prince Andrew (yes, the same Prince Andrew as above.) –
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Chandler-with-Prince-Andrew
One post of Chandlers has led to more questions than the others.  Some speculate that the picture below is a picture of Epstein’s island security cam –
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Chandler-Security-Cam-600x390
No doubt there is a lot of evidence tying Ms. Chandler to Epstein and the rich and famous.  If she is a witness for the government, Epstein, Clinton and others may be in a lot of trouble!
Read More @ TheGatewayPundit.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TRAFFIC: Epstein Scandal Spreads To The Border State of New Mexico   BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 8:41 am

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/traffic-epstein-scandal-spreads-to-the-border-state-of-new-mexico/

TRAFFIC: Epstein Scandal Spreads To The Border State of New Mexico

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors E2a7b63eed0b900730f1b0d0f188aea8?s=46&d=mm&r=g
[size=14]Published
 4 days ago 
on
 Jul 10, 2019
By
 Patrick Howley 
[/size]

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Ht_jeffrey_epstein_float_kb_150127-1200x630

• Tweet
  • Flip

Accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein has some problems in New Mexico, home state of former Clinton official Bill Richardson, who appears in Epstein’s “[size=18]little black book” of names and addresses. At least one allegation of sex crimes at Epstein’s New Mexico ranch also points blame at Alan Dershowitz, Epstein’s longtime legal fixer. (RELATED: Clinton-Connected NXIVM Sex Cult Was Trafficking Children From Mexico).

The Albuquerque Journal reports:
Wealthy hedge fund manager Jeffrey Epstein, arrested anew over the weekend in New York for sex trafficking and conspiracy, also has been accused of sex crimes at his New Mexico mansion south of Santa Fe.
He’s never faced criminal charges here, despite allegations of sexual misconduct at his ranch near Stanley that have emerged in civil litigation.
Trending: REPORT: Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS
At least three embarrassed New Mexico politicians have returned donations from Epstein that showed up in their campaign accounts over the years, and news reports say investigations of Epstein reached into New Mexico.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Albuquerque on Monday provided a brief statement in response to a Journal inquiry on whether the office has considered filing any charges against Epstein for alleged crimes in New Mexico.
“I understand your interest in Mr. Epstein and his connections to New Mexico,” said Assistant U.S. Attorney Sean Sullivan via email. “He has not been charged federally in our district. Consistent with DOJ (Department of Justice) policy, the U.S. Attorney’s Office cannot confirm, deny, or otherwise comment on any possible ongoing investigations.”
Albuquerque Journal passage ends
Big League Politics reported:
Land owned by CEMEX, a multinational building materials company headquartered in Mexico, is at the center of a controversy in Tuscon, AZ, where citizens say that they have uncovered a sex-trafficking bunker which local authorities have refused to examine.
Big League Politics reported on the grisly scene, with photos from the alleged sex-trafficking site. 
After alerting local and federal law enforcement about the situation and receiving no help, Veterans on Patrol rallied local volunteers together to physically dig up the site. VOP has amassed a groundswell of support, and has vowed to keep the uncooperative law enforcement entities out of the site while they conduct a private investigation. They are hopeful to bring cadaver dogs on site to search the area.
The local news media has stopped reporting on the group’s activities.
The situation came to a head Sunday afternoon when, according to the group, they dug up a bloody knife, female underwear, and the plane ticket of a potentially missing girl from Seattle. The group is trying to contact the girl’s family for verification. They filmed the finding live on Facebook, and shortly thereafter, the police showed up and arrested two members of the group for trespassing.
The Rothschild connection to CEMEX is clear. Bronfman E.L. Rothschild L.P., a wealth management firm for high net value clients, owns a substantial share of the concrete giant:
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Screen-Shot-2018-06-04-at-6.41.46-AM
The CEO of Bronfman E.L. Rothschild is Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations:
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Screen-Shot-2018-06-04-at-6.43.46-AM
The Mayor of Tuscon is named Jonathan Rothschild, but it is unconfirmed whether he is related to the dynastic family.
The Chairman of the Board of Bronfman E.L. Rothschild is Matthew Bronfman, one of the heirs to the Seagram’s Liquor fortune:
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors Screen-Shot-2018-06-04-at-7.06.57-AM
Bronfman’s sister, Clare Bronfman is the Operations Director of the Clinton-connected NXIVM sex cult. His other sister, Sara Bronfman, is a Clinton Global Initiative member.[/size]
Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors
Page 1 of 1