Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! Empty
PostSubject: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Sorry that there is no link. This came in an email subscription I receive so I copied and pasted all I have. I hope that June gloom burns off so that I can see this. It's been cloudy, hot, and humid here and isn't due to break for another week.

A Hebrew Nation News Special Report by Laura Densmore 
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! Bb3979dc-8514-43cb-be3a-9ebfc9604e06

There is a rare and special celestial occurrence that will be happening just after sunset on June 30, 2015.  On June 30th, 2015, the same conjunction that happened when Yeshua was born, known as the "star of Bethlehem" will happen AGAIN in the night sky. The two planets, Venus and Jupiter will spend eight evenings within 2° of each other from June 27th through July 4th.  Astronomers refer to a close celestial pair-up like this as a conjunction.

This conjunction/pairing of Jupiter and Venus coming this close to each other so that they appear to be on top of one another has not happened like this since the birth of Yeshua.
Another major sign is that this conjunction of the two planets happens in the constellation of Leo the Lion, also known as the "Lion of Judah". What makes this celestial conjunction so amazing is not only are Venus and Jupiter looking as if they are almost touching just like the star of Bethlehem, but the conjunction is happening with Regulus, (the "King" star).  

The star, Regulus, is shown just below the mane of the lion, pictured below, and the two planets are shown converged, for the night of June 30th. 

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! 5215058f-92f9-4abc-8e41-bc005d097a23  
Here are a couple of scriptures that connect with what we will be seeing in the night sky:

Judah is a lion's whelp. My son, you have risen up from the prey; he stoops, he crouches like a lion; and like a lioness, who can rouse him?  Gen 49:9

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the lawmaker from between his feet, until He comes to whom it belongs (Shiloh) and the obedience of the people to him.  Gen 49:10

We see this prophecy is about the Messiah and indicates He was from the Tribe of Judah; the scripture goes on to say that the scepter will not depart from Judah nor a lawgiver from BETWEEN HIS FEET, exactly as we see pictured above in the night sky with the convergence of the two planets resting just below the feet of the lion constellation!

However, we must pray and seek the Lord to get understanding on the meaning of this celestial phenomenon. Is this a sign of the soon return of Yeshua? Or could this be a counterfeit sign of the soon rise of the Anti-messiah, who will be allowed  a short time to reign?

So, what is the night sky telling us? The Lion of Judah is coming soon to rule and reign and to set things right.  The kingdoms of this world are beginning to wobble and topple (notably, the Greece economy, and the Eurozone behind it). The kingdoms of this world are beginning to descend into a slimy and dark pit of lawlessness (notably the recent US Supreme Court decision on Gay Marriage). The kingdoms of this world are getting ready to carve up Israel and serve up a Palestinian state (notably, the Pope signing a treaty with the state of Palestine and the upcoming UN Security Council vote, slated for September).

So, here is the GOOD NEWS!  I believe this stunning stellar display in the sky with the brilliance of two planets converging at the feet of the Lion of Judah, with the Regulus king star  is sending us a message: that Yeshua is our  KING, He is our LAWGIVER, He is the giver of the Torah, He is the Torah made flesh. In His first coming, He came as a lamb to be slaughtered, He was the "lamb of God" that took away the sins of the world, but in His second coming, He will come as the Lion of Judah:
For thus Yahweh has spoken to me:

"As a lion roars,
And a young lion over his prey
(When a multitude of shepherds is summoned against him,
He will not be afraid of their voice
Nor be disturbed by their noise),
So Yahweh of hosts will come down
To fight for Mount Zion and for its hill.
Isaiah 31:4  

Yeshua will soon be ruling and reigning. Even as the kingdoms of this world are degrading, Yeshua's kingdom will soon be here; He will rule from Mt Zion and every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is Lord!

For further meditation, read Ezekiel 19...
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Happens right under and centered on the Leo Pyramid. Oh and that's 1630 6-30-15  king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! PyramidofLeoSetting2
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! 6-3--15%20copy
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Wish I could see it - all we have now are clouds Sad

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:40 pm

WOO-HOO, the clouds went mostly away after an early afternoon of very rare (for San Diego) June rain and thunder-boomers and the convergence was spectacular to see even with the naked eye. Then I grabbed my binoculars and oh what a sight. You could almost reach out and touch 'em.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 pm

JV Bethlehem star. Funny how we've been hearing about JV in the news for awhile now. Who knew it really stood for Jupiter Venus Bethlehem star alignment?

We get 8 days to see it. 8 that's an interesting number. According to Bullinger 8 means Resurrection and regeneration. It's also a divine seal of super abundant perfection, oil, love. 8 also marks deity.

While I'm on a roll.... 2 degrees of seperation 2 means Son, division or difference.

The Bethlehem star re-appearance in the same year as the 4 blood moons falling on Feast Days?! Makes one wonder, somethings up.

Thanks for posting Researcher. I'll have to remember to go out tonight and get a look at JV. LOL

PS
I too enjoyed the thunder rumblings yesterday. It was a treat to hear them and especially in June! We had just a smattering of rain tho. Wish it was more.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:00 am

Ive been seeing two stars close to each other in the western sky, Is this the conjunction?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:03 am

Ok, I see it is. Wow! I just happened to look out and see it! Thanks researcher and y'all for the articles and vids. I sort of thought it looked special when I saw it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:49 am

It's a Cross or Pyramid base .

Matthew 21:42
Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: “‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; the Lord has Done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes’?
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! 6-3--15%20copy

sunny king cheers study angel bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Since Mary's conception by the Word of the Angel when Earth was in Virgo, the first sign of the zodiac, Earth's position in space has moved about 30 degrees or one full sign, so that Leo, the last sign in the zodiac, will take Virgo's position when the Zodiac has traveled its full cycle. This prophecy is recorded in the Sphinx that stands before the Great Pyramid in which the Body of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Church, is united with the Head of the Virgin (and the Capstone of the Pyramid) in the catching-away of the Church. The Word sphinx derives from the Greek "sphiggo" which means "to bind closely together" and signifies to Christians the circle begun with Christ's conception by the eternal Word ends by taking the Offspring of that Word back into eternity with Him. 
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Yes, Delfi, that's it.  And please let us (me) know after you see & meet YES - I can't wait to hear all about it.  I still love "Starship Trooper" & think of you every time I listen to it (even though seeing/hearing them live in 1973, at Pittsburgh's Civic Arena, while being seated directly in front of the speakers blew my hearing - it was worth it)!

Done - seems logical.  I'll be watching to see more of what you're saying.

To Delfi,
I love you, God bless:
band

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Daniel 7:4

4 “The first one was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I kept on beholding until its wings were plucked out, and it was lifted up from the earth and was made to stand up on two feet just like a man, and there was given to it the heart of a man.

That's two of the 4 living Creatures with Pyramids formed in the sky with the #1630. 
The Eagle (Antares Pyramid) at his Resurrection at RA1630

Revelation 5:8-12, "And when Jesus had taken the Book, the four beasts and twenty-four Elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints. And they sung a new song, saying, 'You are worthy to take the Book, and to open the Seven Seals: for You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; and have made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth'." 

"And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne (these are the Sons of God), and the Living Creatures and the Elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; saying with a loud voice, 'Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing'."
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! Antarespyramid2-1
(Leo Pyramid ) the Lion with the Star of Bethlehem 1630 again with 6-30-15

Last edited by Done on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

A must read link to understand what some of what I'm trying to show you.
For some reason the link changes to a link to a book store sometimes?
Cross & Pyramid
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! CrossPyramidCompared
A Catholic church in Poland {look on the background}

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! Catholicpoland

Last edited by Done on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:27 pm

Two of the things shown to me on my birth and where I was raised. Both with the #'s 1630!
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! BrithDate5-21-58Venus

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! USAPyramid5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Done wrote:
Daniel 7:4

4 “The first one was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I kept on beholding until its wings were plucked out, and it was lifted up from the earth and was made to stand up on two feet just like a man, and there was given to it the heart of a man.

That's two of the 4 living Creatures with Pyramids formed in the sky with the #1630. 
The Eagle (Antares Pyramid) at his Resurrection at RA1630
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! Antarespyramid2-1
(Leo Pyramid ) the Lion with the Star of Bethlehem 1630 again with 6-30-15

Daniel 7:28

28 “Up to this point is the end of the matter. As for me, Daniel, my own thoughts kept frightening me a great deal, so that my very complexion changed in me; but the matter itself I kept in my own heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 11:51 am

The pyramid is the symbol of the Body of Christ. All the corners of the pyramid come together in the Head Stone. There is no other building design other than the pyramid, where all the corners of the building come together in one stone. The headstone looks exactly like the completed building. Through the pyramid, we can see that Christ is the image of the completed building.
praise GOD
The Stone which the builders refused is become the Head Stone of the Corner" (Psalm 118:22). Soon the Building will be completed and God will send two prophets to "turn away ungodliness from Jacob" by introducing the Capstone and the Building, his King and Queen, and change his name to Israel (Romans 11:26). 

We've said that God's first Bible is written in the stars. Genesis 1:14-18 informs us the sun, moon and their offspring, the stars, are for signs warning us of things to come and for instruction how we must walk in Light and not be confused by the secret things of the darkness that surrounds them. Check the Hebrew. Isaiah 40:26 and Psalms 147:4 inform us they were named by God Himself. Read these verses at home. 

Job 26:13, "By His Spirit He has garnished (or decorated with a summons and warning) the heavens; His hand has formed the crooked serpent." Job 38:31-33, "Can you bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Can you bring forth Mazzaroth (the Zodiac) in his season? or can you guide Arcturus with his sons? Do you know the ordinances of heaven? can you set the dominion thereof in the earth?" The silent summons and warning of the stars witness to all the world (Psalm 19:1-4). 
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! Hs0s

In Job 38:4-7, Earth is compared to a building. "Where were you when I laid the FOUNDATIONS of the Earth? Declare, if you have understanding. Who laid the MEASURES thereof, if you knowest? or who stretched the LINE upon it? Whereupon are the FOUNDATIONS thereof fastened? or who laid the CORNER STONE thereof; When theMORNING STARS sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

The Great Pyramid represents the Earth that now is. It is a perfect prophecy in stone so its Passageways are aligned with heavens which are now. But all who endeavor to unlock its mysteries by measurements based on Earth's present relationship with the heavens cannot hope to obtain correct answers as the pre-Flood year was 1 of only 360 days. that's 1630 again. Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! BrithDate5-21-58Venus

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! Cydonia_D1_Poster777-2

" />

Last edited by Done on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:44 am

19 Certainly, therefore, YOU are no longer strangers and alien residents, but YOU are fellow citizens of the holy ones and are members of the household of God, 20 and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. 21 In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. 22 In union with him YOU, too, are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit.

4 Coming to him as to a living stone, rejected, it is true, by men, but chosen, precious, with God, 5 YOU yourselves also as living stones are being built up a spiritual house for the purpose of a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:57 am

When God first had shown me his Resurrection, I didn't understand why it was above a Pyramid.
Now I know! He was showing me that he was the Capstone.

Zechariah 4:7
“What are you, mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of ‘God bless it! God bless it!’”

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! TriCirJC-2
[size=16]    Zechariah 4:10
“Who dares despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the Lord that range throughout the Earth will rejoice when they see the chosen Capstone in the hand of Zerubbabel?[/size]

Notice: How Earth and Capstone are used together.

Now he has shown me that he is the Cornerstone!

1 Peter 2:6
 6 For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.

1 Peter 2:7
Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,”

The Leo Pyramid is the same slope angle as the Great Pyramid at Giza. The slope angle times 2 you get 103.6 that's 1630 again study

Slope Angle 51.8x2 that's my birth date 5-21-58 bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:23 am

33XPI= 103.6 that's 1630, 1630XPI=5120.8 that's my birth date 5-21-58 That is why It was shown to me as a Pyramid! cheers Because the message in the Pyramid is PI and Light.

6 There arose a man that was sent forth as a representative of God: his name was John. 7 This [man] came for a witness, in order to bear witness about the light, that people of all sorts might believe through him. 8 He was not that light, but he was meant to bear witness about that light.

16 “No one, after lighting a lamp, covers it with a vessel or puts it underneath a bed, but he puts it on a lampstand, that those stepping in may behold the light. 17 For there is nothing hidden that will not become manifest, neither anything carefully concealed that will never become known and never come into the open. 18 Therefore, pay attention to how YOU listen; for whoever has, more will be given him, but whoever does not have, even what he imagines he has will be taken away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:30 pm

9 The true light that gives light to every sort of man was about to come into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world came into existence through him, but the world did not know him. 11 He came to his own home, but his own people did not take him in. 12 However, as many as did receive him, to them he gave authority to become God’s children, because they were exercising faith in his name; 13 and they were born, not from blood or from a fleshly will or from man’s will, but from God.

16 “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. 18 He that exercises faith in him is not to be judged. He that does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God. 19 Now this is the basis for judgment, that the light has come into the world but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For he that practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, in order that his works may not be reproved. 21 But he that does what is true comes to the light, in order that his works may be made manifest as having been worked in harmony with God

31 “If I alone bear witness about myself, my witness is not true. 32 There is another that bears witness about me, and I know that the witness which he bears about me is true. 33 YOU have dispatched men to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. 34 However, I do not accept the witness from man, but I say these things that YOU may be saved. 35 That man was a burning and shining lamp, and YOU for a short time were willing to rejoice greatly in his light. 36 But I have the witness greater than that of John, for the very works that my Father assigned me to accomplish, the works themselves that I am doing, bear witness about me that the Father dispatched me. 37 Also, the Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. YOU have neither heard his voice at any time nor seen his figure; 38 and YOU do not have his word remaining in YOU, because the very one whom he dispatched YOU do not believe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:43 pm

23 that the Christ was to suffer and, as the first to be resurrected from the dead, he was going to publish light both to this people and to the nations

4 Let a man so appraise us as being subordinates of Christ and stewards of sacred secrets of God. 2 Besides, in this case, what is looked for in stewards is for a man to be found faithful. 3 Now to me it is a very trivial matter that I should be examined by YOU or by a human tribunal. Even I do not examine myself. 4 For I am not conscious of anything against myself. Yet by this I am not proved righteous, but he that examines me is Jehovah. 5 Hence do not judge anything before the due time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring the secret things of darkness to light and make the counsels of the hearts manifest, and then each one will have his praise come to him from God

6 For this very cause I remind you to stir up like a fire the gift of God which is in you through the laying of my hands upon you. 7 For God gave us not a spirit of cowardice, but that of power and of love and of soundness of mind. 8 Therefore do not become ashamed of the witness about our Lord, neither of me a prisoner for his sake, but take your part in suffering evil for the good news according to the power of God. 9 He saved us and called us with a holy calling, not by reason of our works, but by reason of his own purpose and undeserved kindness. This was given us in connection with Christ Jesus before times long lasting, 10 but now it has been made clearly evident through the manifestation of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has abolished death but has shed light upon life and incorruption through the good news, 11 for which I was appointed a preacher and apostle and teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:24 pm

5 And this is the message which we have heard from him and are announcing to YOU, that God is light and there is no darkness at all in union with him. 6 If we make the statement: “We are having a sharing with him,” and yet we go on walking in the darkness, we are lying and are not practicing the truth. 7 However, if we are walking in the light as he himself is in the light, we do have a sharing with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin..
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! TriCirJC-2

God will shed light 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 2:02 pm

God will shed light 

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! PIX2

9 For if these things are not present in anyone, he is blind, shutting his eyes [to the light], and has become forgetful of his cleansing from his sins of long ago. 10 For this reason, brothers, all the more do YOUR utmost to make the calling and choosing of YOU sure for yourselves; for if YOU keep on doing these things YOU will by no means ever fail. 11 In fact, thus there will be richly supplied to YOU the entrance into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 4:25 pm

lol!
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! PIX2-2
king

1 Radian is the angle that an arc the same length as the radius of the circle will make.The ratio of diameter to circumference is [pi], and the radius is 1/2 the diameter, there are 2[pi] radians to a circle. Thus a quarter of the way around the circle is 1/2 [pi] radians, half way [pi] radians, three quarters, 1 1/2 [pi] radians and all the way around 2[pi] radians. Radians are the natural way to divide up a circle.

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/why-does-a-circles-angles-equal-up-to-2pi-

The circumference of a unit circle is 2pi, therefore he defined 1 360 degree as 2pi radian.
                                                                                    1630
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 7:56 am

That's why my name is written over the star PI SCL.
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! PIX2-3

I'm not Jesus, I'm just guiding you through want I see as I see it as it comes to me. Just trying to figure out what happen to me, and prove to myself I'm not crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 1:22 pm

It was the Star of Bethlehem with the Leo Pyramid (by the way is the same slope angle as the Great Pyramid of Giza) That had me take another look at The Great Pyramid. How can this be? I must be on the right track because the numbers say so. The slope angle 51.8* David (don't know where David's book is right now to read why he used this formula.) Stop writing and went to look for David's book. After an hour of looking I ask God why was he is making it so hard for me. He comes back and said's hey dummy you gave your friend Dave your extra book. When I got Mark's book I got for free, one of David's book which some here know was free. He used 51.8 x 2 which = 103.6 that is my birth date and home address 5-21-58 and 1630. Now I'll brake and look it up. Be right back. Oh well can't find it. I know it was something that David wrote ,but it must be one of his web pages or CD. So 33xPi is also 103.6. 33 being the number above my name on the galaxy map. So my birth and address or embedded in the Pyramid. The avatar I use and the dollar bill I use with the name Done, all of which I used to take it away from them and give it to God.
Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! Whitestone777-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!   Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convergence of Jupiter and Venus on 6.30.15: The Return of the Bethlehem Star!
Page 1 of 1