Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!) Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!)   Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Sunrise the day and time, the Curiosity Mars rover landed, same star configuration as the Bethlehem Star!
Job 38:6
On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone
Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!) Stellarium-008-2
Luke 20:17
Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written: “‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone’?
Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!) 6-3--1520copy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!)   Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 2:13 pm

John 19:17
[ The King on a Cross ] And He, bearing His cross, went out to a place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha

Star Sun or Son, Star Regulus Heart of the Lion, Star Algieba Shoulder to Bear, Star Algenubi Lion's Eye see's all.

Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!) Cross%20to%20bear
Note the time 6hrs 10mins 3sec, 6103 or 1630.
"a (heavy) cross to bear"

an ​unpleasant or ​painful ​situation or ​person that you have to ​accept and ​deal with, ​although you ​find it very ​difficult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!)   Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:35 am

Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!) Mars%20Rover%20Pyramid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!)   Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity of the Bethlehem Star (Must See!)
Page 1 of 1