Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the two witnesses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 am

haggai2:20 ¶And again the word of the Lord came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,
21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;
22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.
23 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the Lord, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the Lord of hosts.

zerubbabel, the 1st.

malachi4:5 ¶Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

elijah, the too, the rapture on feast of trumpets this year, sept 13-15, elijah shows up and zerubbabel, the final blood moon and bang, judgment..

could it be?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 6:11 pm

i guess we have to fit psalm83/isa17 before the gog/magog war which will come shortly after the last blood moon...things are a bit tight..
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Murray I appreciate your touching on this subject again; help me with the Malachi passage. I read this as I believe you do as well; as a result of the two witnesses ministry, many will repent and they will not experience God's judgment in the Day of the Lord. Do we think this is Israelites or both or Gentile?
J
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 6:01 pm

i dont know jumpstart, i just focused on "the great and dreadful day of the Lord" part of it...

there has to be a parallel somewhere, i think his focus is on Israel alone, i look at luke 1:17, and it is talking about john the baptist, but that is not  the great and dreadful day hmmm...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 6:27 pm

what if the 2 witnesses are john the baptist and zerubbabel...

my head hurts...does not compute...danger will robinson...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:41 pm

matt11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

i have a theory, if john lost his head, and he did, and nimrod lost his head, and he did...

jasher27:7And Nimrod and two of his men that were with him came to the place where they were, when Esau started suddenly from his lurking place, and drew his sword, and hastened and ran to Nimrod and cut off his head.

so nimrod comes back with his head as antichrist 4 the last 3 1/2 years of the seven yr. tribulation

could john be 1 of the 2 witnesses, come back with his head 4 the 1st 3 1/2 yrs ?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:36 am

jumpstart, i think in the tribulation believers are killed for there belief, jews who flee to petra are protected only...
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:45 pm

this is interesting as all get-out......ML, I think you just might be on to something very, very important....I am going to do some looking into this, this week, because you brought out something that had escaped my attention for decades.....you just might be "genius" material
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:23 pm

my I Q is in the double digits, (he boasts) its all Him...amen?
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:24 pm

agree Murray, I think saved in tribulation are martyred and God physically delivers the Jewish remnant through tribulation. Also so interesting that the events of the tribulation occur and resemble the Exodus judgments; and God had two men witnessing to all at that time and He will then have two in tribulation.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 pm

hey, what if  the author of the harbinger and the shemitah, is john the baptist ?? that would put us right on track, mere speculation, would be neat tho...
Back to top Go down

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:42 pm

I used to think bright idea I was one of the two witnesses, but I live in the wrong place spock , and i'm not from heaven.  praise GOD
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:32 pm

hey, done, what if the rapture happens on sept. 14 @ 16:30...?
Back to top Go down

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 pm

murray leslie wrote:
hey, done, what if the rapture happens on sept. 14 @ 16:30...?
Then I guess I told you so!  oldman Because it will all be Done spanish inquisition evil laff group hug praise GOD
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:15 pm

i guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the two witnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two witnesses   the two witnesses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the two witnesses
Page 1 of 1