Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of the 2 Witnesses?

Go down 
+2
Warrior Shepard
GROUNDZERO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

One of the 2 Witnesses? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the 2 Witnesses?   One of the 2 Witnesses? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:48 pm

This man was identified/identified himself as being from a monastery...Do not think this is one of them

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: One of the 2 Witnesses?   One of the 2 Witnesses? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:02 pm

The 2 Witnesses for sure are not coming from the RCC, they have to be virgin men who are not tainted by false doctrines. They are a part of the 144000 who will be sealed by an Angel for their protection as they witness against the Beast and the FP during the GT. I believe they are now very well known leaders who have their own ministries, they will rise up to the occasion when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: One of the 2 Witnesses?   One of the 2 Witnesses? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
This man was identified/identified himself as being from a monastery...Do not think this is one of them

I second that!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: One of the 2 Witnesses?   One of the 2 Witnesses? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Is his name moses or elijah? Nope?....okay then, not them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: One of the 2 Witnesses?   One of the 2 Witnesses? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 am

JEW wrote:
researcher wrote:
Warrior Shepard wrote:

I second that!

I'll "third" that, thanks for the interpretation. This brings up an interesting scenario...

What if we start to see many of these "men in sackcloth"...it would give great cover for the "actual" 2 witnesses to appear, speak the truth...and we will have to use the Holy Spirit to discern....

It won't take long, they will start throwing out plagues and other supernatural things. Fire from their mouths, from Heaven. drought etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the 2 Witnesses?   One of the 2 Witnesses? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the 2 Witnesses?
Page 1 of 1