Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US Marines Forced to Accept Pedophile Boy Play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

US Marines Forced to Accept Pedophile Boy Play Empty
PostSubject: US Marines Forced to Accept Pedophile Boy Play   US Marines Forced to Accept Pedophile Boy Play I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello everyone - I haven't been here for a couple of months again.  My hard drive crashed, and when I got the new one, it crashed within a day - a real couple of months of trials.  Finally had to get a new computer.

Anyway, here's the newest cleantv video I wrote for John McTernan.  I think this is the best produced one of any I've written for them.  Let me know what you think of the video and especially of the topic.

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

US Marines Forced to Accept Pedophile Boy Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Marines Forced to Accept Pedophile Boy Play   US Marines Forced to Accept Pedophile Boy Play I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:10 am

Excellent professional video. The topic is sad and disgusting. Why does the world hate when priests molest boys but allow Muslims to do so? What the hell is going on in this world? I wish Renee M was right and we were not here today. 

Your video was informative but I wish I didn't know this.
Back to top Go down

US Marines Forced to Accept Pedophile Boy Play
Page 1 of 1