Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN Empty
PostSubject: THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN   THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 12:54 pm

https://www.marines.mil/News/Messages/Messages-Display/Article/1979422/manpower-guidance-for-activation-and-deactivation-of-reserve-component-rc-marin

EDIT:  NOT YET. GUIDELINES ONLY, NOT ACTIVATION.  UPDATED EVERY YEAR.

BEST YOU GO TO SOURCE AND READ IT.

MANPOWER GUIDANCE FOR ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF RESERVE COMPONENT (RC) MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES
Date Signed: 10/3/2019 | MARADMINS Number: 550/19

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN   THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 1:17 pm

THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN EGC7E0eXYAEeL6a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN   THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 1:41 pm

@GenFlynn’s next court date is 11/7/19.

THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN EF4Y-E3W4AYiR-f
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/11/flynn-fbi-doj-comey-823369

[size=33]Flynn debacle: DOJ loses notes, ‘forgets’ memo exonerating him[/size]
A hearing for former national security adviser Michael Flynn revealed what his attorney is calling  “egregious conduct” by the government and even “hiding evidence.”
Flynn’s legal team may be seeking to get the case against him thrown out based on “stunning failures” by the prosecution and the bombshell disclosure of a Justice Department memo from 2017 that “exonerates” the retired United States Army Lieutenant General, Fox News reported.
At a scheduled status conference Tuesday with US District Judge Emmet Sullivan in federal court in Washington, Flynn’s defense attorney, Sidney Powell, identified discrepancies in 302 reports and notes taken by FBI agents, as well as the key memo which is part of a larger trove of Brady material that has still not been turned over to Flynn’s team despite the ruling in the Supreme Court case, Brady v. Maryland, requiring the government to disclose all exculpatory evidence.
“There never would have been a plea to begin with if the government had disclosed Brady information about what it knew before the plea agreement,” Powell said.
“Judge Sullivan is obviously taking the Brady issues very seriously and clearly told the prosecutors that his Brady order stands regardless of the plea agreement or the plea,” Powell told SaraACarter.com. “If the prosecutors here were seeking justice instead of a conviction, General Flynn would not have been prosecuted. They have been hiding evidence that he was exonerated in early 2017.”
THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN EF_a39NXoAAgddy

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN   THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 2:53 pm

its all coming together now...i had many ups and down and had given up....now, i want to see people(rulers/nehillim blood?) swing from ropes, imprisoned, suicided/blindfolded with backs to a wall, or turned into roman candles....sonuva'bitches are pure evil
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN   THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 7:10 pm

Streamed yesterday evening - 7 minutes.

Leatherneck Reserves to be Activated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doF2JQG7T9s

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN   THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 8:02 pm

From the comments section:  BUT FIRST~WHAT I'VE SEEN AROUND FROM 'RESERVISTS, VETS, ETC.
IS THIS IS SOP.  NOTHING HAS BEEN ACTIVATED AND NO ACTIVATION DATE GIVEN.  SO FAR, THE NET IS TOTALLY QUIET OVER THIS.  NO BUZZ.

cOMMENTS:

I traveled past 2 Indiana national guard posts in central and northern Indiana and they were packed with more assets and parking lots jam pack full with personal vehicles. I’ve seen these 2 locations pretty much empty over 30 years of driving by. One interesting thing I have never seen is the sheer number of medic Ambulance military vehicles.
---
I read similar report from Pa.
---
I hear the arrest are coming by the end of the month.. Agencies are expecting mass riots and protests by the left, Antifa and others,.. I do know Antifa and BLM are suppose to began during Potus rally in Minneapolis Mi.

-----
Could this have anything to do with why the Democrats have given the White house until October 18 to comply with their idiotic demand for documents on the Ukraine? They say they now have a second leaker, they will have a 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on.

----
Wait...Oct 10th??? That is the end date that the FED is putting money into the REPO markets (bank to bank overnight lending) WTF??

----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN   THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 8:28 pm

HOLD THE PHONE.  I THINK I'VE GOT IT.

What did Q say?  "When has the President ever said anything that didn't turn out to be true"?

Now, this tweet says 'IF"...

I think this authorization for active duty that landed mainstream is the Q response to us regarding the threat of civil war.
"IF" it happens, they are at the ready.
No Fear.

(And Q hasn't been exactly silent.  There's info being dropped here and there-and very quickly, for us to find and follow.)

POTUS TWEET:

Donald J. Trump[size=15][size=1]Verified account[/size] [ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr] Sep 29
More[/size]
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN   THE MARINES !  OVERSOLD - DARN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MARINES ! OVERSOLD - DARN
Page 1 of 1