Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP

Go down 
+2
Jrcole
onlyoneimage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onlyoneimage

TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP Empty
PostSubject: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:59 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/17/numerous-injuries-reported-in-large-explosion-at-texas-fertilizer-plant/
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:28 am

Exactly 66 years from the worst industrial accident in US history, which was a fertilizer explosion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_City_Disaster[b]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ROrpKx3aIjA

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:12 am

"It was a small fire and then water got sprayed on the ammonium nitrate, and it exploded just like the Oklahoma City bomb" said Jason Shelton, clerk at the Best Western Hotel in West.
www.dallasnews.com/news/local
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mass Casualty Drill On Same Day As Waco Explosion   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 am

Mass Casualty Drill On Same Day As Waco Explosion

Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:32

TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP Rac

North Hills Hospital is proud to be hosting one of the largest emergency preparedness drills ever held in the state of Texas this week. We will be partnering with the North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council (NCTTRAC) and first responders from throughout North Texas to test our equipment and processes so that when a real disaster happens, we’re all ready to respond.

This drill is even timelier in the wake of the bombings at Monday’s Boston Marathon. Our prayers go out to the victims involved, and we are proud of the first responders – EMS, fire, police, race workers, and hospital staff - who so bravely cared for the injured.

If you live near North Hills Hospital, you will see a lot of activity in our parking lots over the next three days as the NCTTRAC sets up a mobile 140-bed hospital, along with dozens of ambulances, several AMBUS (multi-patient ambulances), and helicopters. This is only a drill and will simulate a hospital evacuation, something that might be necessary in the event of a tornado, hurricane, earthquake, or prolonged power failure.

This hospital is only 81 miles from West, Texas where the fertilizer plant explosion occured and mass casualties have happened. Coincidence? -Mort
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:40 am

Lots of dead folk. God bless them. April is a bad month for fires and explosions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310866/Texas-explosion-fertilizer-plant-video-Chilling-footage-captured-father-child.html

Some pretty awesome pics here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 am

http://investmentwatchblog.com/a-disaster-waiting-to-happen-obama-administration-zeroed-out-budget-for-preventing-oklahoma-city-style-fertilizer-bomb-attacks-and-took-hundreds-of-millions-away-from-infrastructure-prote/

‘A disaster waiting to happen’: Obama administration ‘zeroed out’ budget for preventing Oklahoma City-style fertilizer bomb attacks and took ‘hundreds of millions’ away from infrastructure protection
April 17th, 2013

A former high-level Homeland Security appointee says ammonium nitrate bomb prevention program now consists of just one employee
If Boston ‘were an Oklahoma City-type bomb, there would have been hundreds of deaths,’ he said
The Lower Manhattan Security Initiative, created in the aftermath of 9/11, is also no longer funded under Secretary Janet Napolitano

The Obama administration is not allocating any significant resources to prevent fertilizer bombing attacks like the one that toppled the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995, a former senior Department of Homeland Security official with direct knowledge of the department’s budgeting and operations told MailOnline.

In a lengthy interview, the former official said the April 15 Boston Marathon bombing ‘tragic’, adding ‘but if this were an Oklahoma City-type bomb, there would have been hundreds of deaths.’

Homeland Security has just one federal employee and no contractors devoted to the task of preventing the deployment and detonation of ammonium nitrate bombs, a situation he called ‘completely ineffective, and very dangerous for the country.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310640/Disaster-waiting-happen-Obama-administration-zeroed-budget-preventing-fertilizer-bomb-attacks-like-Oklahoma-City-blast.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:29 am

This is really odd but depending on the route & what not it is between 43 & 45 miles from this chem plant to Crawford, TX where dubya's ranch is located. GWB was the 43rd prez & this one is 44. Just a bit strange.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am

So sorry for the ppl at this plant.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Absolutely horrific. It is just over 2 hours from here as the crow flies. They said the blast could be felt over 40 miles away... Not sure if you've seen it, but there is a cell phone video that was taken from what looks to be about a quarter to a half mile away. When the explosion went off it knocked them around pretty good. They are reporting 5-15 casualties and 100+ injured. I fear it may go considerably higher as they sift through the wreckage. They had heavy rain in the area early this morning that probably hindered their rescue efforts.

Father, please be the Great Help that these people need today, and in the weeks and months to come. Come to their rescue! Amen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP   TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEXAS FERTILIZER PLANT BLOWS UP
Page 1 of 1