Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack?    Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:40 am

PROOF! Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack

Published on Apr 17, 2013
Unlike Oaklahoma City the FBI cannot confiscate all of the surveillance, cell phone, and thousands of cameras that were at the finish line of Boston Marathon. 4Chan posted dozens of photos showing Navy Seal or Private Security personnel carrying the same black back packs which are the same style backpacks showed in FBI photos. It's becoming crystal clear. Get these articles and this video out to everyone you know.
Navy SEALs Spotted at Boston Marathon Wearing Suspicious Backpacks?

Back to top Go down
stonewall

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack?    Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:02 pm

It seems to me that it would only be natural to find seals or other operators in such a place at such a big event..expect to see more of these individuals in the future at public events..i believe these guys to be contractors there to scan for radiation and detect explosives....if they were there to blow people up, they probably wouldnt be in uniform with special ops insignia all over the place and communications hanging from their ears.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack?    Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack? Navy-seal-ad-swamp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack?    Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack?
Page 1 of 1