Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Go down 
+9
hiscity
Delfi
Jrcole
hardamber
Yaddy
Dove
researcher
quietobserver
aloha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Explosions at the Boston Marathon

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...ns-live/64246/

links have live feed

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6254/web

don't know if this link will work for you all
http://s.ytimg.com/yts/swfbin/cps-vflrMbM76.swf

Last edited by researcher on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : broke topic line into individual words)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:57 pm

more:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/15/explosion-reported-near-finish-line-boston-marathon-spokesman-says/#ixzz2QYz7Qmi4
Back to top Go down
aloha

aloha

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Hey spring, we must've been writing about the same thing at the same time.
I'm glad you posted links to the footage. Now maybe someone can tell me if I'm being paranoid or not. crazy

"Jesus is the high priest & fulfilled all the law a long time ago. I confess what the Spirit lays on my heart and rejoice for my days are growing less and less until I meet Him face to face." -Newton2012
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:18 pm

The news keeps saying the "elite" runners have finished running the race and are away & safe....
Having a technical (user error) issue but they keep showing the roof of Boston EMS ambulance # 873. (8+7+3=18=6.6.6)
edit to add: in Boston on tax day....i.e. tea party Christian radicals soon to be blamed, tried to post already but didn't work.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:23 pm

I can't exactly square this part with crisis actors. Watch the SPECTATORS the moment the bomb explodes behind them. It would be hard to script that. Pre-planning an attack, planting bombs, and having actors ready to roll afterwards I could believe though.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:31 pm

I lived in Boston for some years; been to the Marathon.
I'm still local, and watching the local news feeds.
I'm watching closely and understand why it looks fake.

There's so much triage already in place especially at the Finish
Line that there are medical tents,ambulances, wheel chairs, all kinds of
personnel, politicians, security down there set up before the race starts.
Many street barriers and crowd control barriers, along with
police forces.
Then mass numbers of family and spectators.
It's a really big deal in Boston.

The explosions look real, especially the 2nd one, which
was caught by a camera. A third they think was something
detonated by the bomb squad.

Reporting 2 dead, 23 injured so far. Really sad.
4:26 pm. They just reported bomb squad has disposed of
two more bombs.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:36 pm

According to Scott Brown FMR MA senator it is "Patriots Day in Boston, so obviously its a target rich environment" on FOX News at 3:33 CT or so says the TV ticker along the bottom.
edit to add I live in FL, eastern time zone, Boston is obviously in Eastern time zone so why are they leaving the CT ticker on screen (if your news shows what mine shows)
Back to top Go down
aloha

aloha

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:40 pm

researcher said:
"I can't exactly square this part with crisis actors. Watch the SPECTATORS the moment the bomb explodes behind them. It would be hard to script that. Pre-planning an attack, planting bombs, and having actors ready to roll afterwards I could believe though."

My thoughts exactly!

"Jesus is the high priest & fulfilled all the law a long time ago. I confess what the Spirit lays on my heart and rejoice for my days are growing less and less until I meet Him face to face." -Newton2012
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:51 pm

aloha wrote:
researcher said:
"I can't exactly square this part with crisis actors. Watch the SPECTATORS the moment the bomb explodes behind them. It would be hard to script that. Pre-planning an attack, planting bombs, and having actors ready to roll afterwards I could believe though."

My thoughts exactly!
For what its worth the guy in orange seemed to oversell it. Coincidentally Biden was on the phone relative gun control while this happened causing him to switch subjects to the "while I'm speaking" oh what a shocking coincidence, etc. etc. Further they were initially reporting buckshot/birdshot/etc. shrapnell was ejected from the device. Guess that'll be the reason to ban the ole' 12 guage.
Back to top Go down
aloha

aloha

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 pm

quietobserver wrote:
"For what its worth the guy in orange seemed to oversell it. Coincidentally Biden was on the phone relative gun control while this happened causing him to switch subjects to the "while I'm speaking" oh what a shocking coincidence, etc. etc. Further they were initially reporting buckshot/birdshot/etc. shrapnell was ejected from the device. Guess that'll be the reason to ban the ole' 12 guage."

Thanks for that, quietobserver.

And yes, what a coincidence about Biden, huh? Question

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 pm

One of the things you might not think about in this kind of emergency is
they've shut down all cell phone service over Boston.

And the alerts cover a wide circle...Logan is a major Int'l airport, not on lock down, but you know security is high. There are
so many colleges, museums, hotels, hospitals all on lock down. The Boston Garden locked down, hockey canceled.
Then there's subways, trains, etc....Messy and complicated.

There was an explosion at the JFK Library as well. It's in a different
area entirely. Miles away.

The good thing is the massive numbers of cameras trained on the crowds
and the runners. They may well find a suspect. Then we might have
something to question.

Boston just isn't the kind of city that you'd expect this to happen in.
Hard to explain why, but it's not a NYC.

Whoops...they just evacuated Boston Medical E.R. and 2 large hotels
so far now evaculated. And on it goes. 3 pipebombs and thousands
upon thousands affected.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

For what it's worth apparently there were some Australians in the marathon too, and they spoke on our local radio, They were not hurt but are kept locked in their hotel rooms with a guard on the door....Why would that be? Locked in their room? Why are they not allowed to leave their room and be foot free in the hotel? O.K. If they were told not to leave the hotel but locked in their room? odd! I think!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Someone get some coordinates on locations and see how that plays in with distance, meanings etc.

So this was Patriots Day.... JFK Library, 33rd day... sounds like a slap in the face and who did it!

Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:08 pm

There was mention on an interview with the Mayor (i think) that mentioned
Drill done in the Morning! Anyone else hear about that?

UPDATE:
Drill was on 15 Friday. Post below this one.

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Ok did search,
::: Home /
Your Town /
Malden

MALDEN | BRIEFS
Emergency drill on Friday
April 15, 2012

E-mail|
Print|
Reprints|

Text size – +

Tweet
Yahoo! Buzz ShareThis

The city will be utilizing the CodeRED Emergency Notification System on Friday to call the entire community. This exercise will provide the city’s emergency personnel an opportunity to activate the system as they would in the event of a communitywide disaster. Calling will take place throughout the day and will continue until everyone on the database has been called. The message delivered on Friday will direct recipients to the city’s website to add additional contact numbers and ask to spread the word about the CodeRED system. Malden residents and business owners - particularly those who have an unlisted telephone number or VoIP phones (such as Vonage), use a cellphone exclusively, or have changed their phone number recently - are urged to visit www.cityofmalden.org to add or update contact information by clicking on the CodeRED link. Those without Internet access may call Mayor Gary Christenson’s office at 781-397-7000 to register with the CodeRED system or make changes to their contact information. CodeRED requires a street address and a primary phone number. -Brenda J. Buote

NEXT:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/eyewitness-authorities-announced-drill-before-boston-explosions-2621304.html

Eyewitness: Authorities Announced “Drill” Before Boston Explosions
Monday, April 15, 2013 14:29

(Before It's News)

UM coach “thought it was odd” bomb sniffing dogs were at start and finish lines

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 15, 2013

An eyewitness to the two explosions at the Boston Marathon today said that a “drill” was repeatedly announced before the bombs exploded and that he “thought it was odd” bomb sniffing dogs were in place before the blast.

Image: Twitter

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15 News, ““They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

The news station also reports that Stevenson “thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.”Eyewitness: Authorities Announced “Drill” Before Boston Explosions
Monday, April 15, 2013 14:29

(Before It's News)

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 15, 2013

An eyewitness to the two explosions at the Boston Marathon today said that a “drill” was repeatedly announced before the bombs exploded and that he “thought it was odd” bomb sniffing dogs were in place before the blast.

Image: Twitter

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15 News, ““They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

The news station also reports that Stevenson “thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.”
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:21 pm

I think we're going to have to let the dust settle some first.

Another report just said it was determined to be a minor unrelated electrical fire at JFK Library. No one heard an explosion.
(Nothing to see here folks. Just a big fat co-inky.)

MEMA (state FEMA) also says no 3rd (controlled) explosion. However, I think I
heard it myself on one of the first reports.

I would guess from here on out, the spin and the nonsense starts.
What is it? Never waste a good crisis?

Regarding this:
Quote :
(Before It's News)

I don't think it's weird. There were 23,181 registered runners. Not counting spectators, non-entry runners, and normal foot traffic. There's an awards ceremony after, with politicians and maybe a celebrity or two.
I'm not sure how far removed the bombs were from the awards ceremony platform. Close, but clearly not close enough as far as I can tell.
There have been dogs used downtown, if not on the whole route, forever.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Watch for facts, already smells like dead fish!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:01 pm

We have to watch for the eyeballs of the one they pin this on. caveman

They're questioning a 'Saudi National" at this very moment.
Whatever that might mean in the long run.

Last edited by Dove on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm

I hear it was also tax day? Maybe a TEAparty person will be blamed? (Boston, get it)

White smoke may indicate Black Powder or newer type for reloading ammo.

So it could turn out they are trying to ram through a new law for such products as in maybe background checks, restrictions etc. Takes too long to change existing laws, so while they are on the get rid of guns band wagon just add the powder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Additional info pick it apart   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:39 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Boston_marathon_bombing_terrorism.html

Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad

Monday, April 15, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

Tweet Pin It
[Share this Article]
(NaturalNews) Two bombs have rocked the streets of Boston and reportedly injured 22 marathon runners (two have reportedly died). It's too early to know the cause of these explosions, but you can rest assured both the state and federal government will try to use this tragic event to blame whatever convenient enemies are most advantageous for the government.

No one has yet stepped forward to claim responsibility for the bombs, and the fact that no firearms were used in the attack may indicate this was NOT part of a false flag effort by the government to try to blame gun owners. (But it's still way too early to tell...)

Here at Natural News, we are horrified at this loss of innocent life, and we are praying for the victims of this bombing as well as their families.

Bomb squad was running "controlled explosion" on the same day
What's not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a "controlled explosion" was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion.

As the Boston Globe tweeted today, "Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities."

Some people believe this explosion might have been part of the demolition of another bomb. It seems unlikely, however, that a bomb at the library, one mile away, could be so quickly located and rigged to be exploded by the bomb squad in less than one hour following the initial explosions at the marathon.

Bloomberg news is now saying, "This is very likely a terrorist attack."

The question is: Who are the terrorists? It's far too early to take an informed guess on all this. However, it is indisputable that the FBI is actively engaged in carrying out bomb plots in the United States, then halting them at the last minute to "catch the terrorists." This fact has been covered by the New York Times, among other publications.

Also read
FBI 'entrapment' tactics questioned in web of phony terror plots and paid informants.

Keep in mind I am in no way blaming the FBI for this. Most men and women who work with the FBI are upstanding citizens who would be appalled at such acts. But it is theoretically possible that one of the FBI's many "terror plots" went too far and turned into a live bomb instead of a dud followed by an arrest for "domestic terrorism."

For the record, the explosions seemed relatively small for a false flag, and most false flags target children in order to maximize the emotional leverage after the event. That these explosions did not target children is yet more evidence that it may not have been a false flag at all.

Either way, terrorism always works in the favor of the state. It makes presidents look presidential, and it gives the government an excuse to crack down on civil liberties all across the country.

Be wary of who ultimately gets blamed for this, especially if it's a veteran or patriot.

Additional information:
http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/04/boston-marathon-bomb-explosion/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Sandy Hook School parents were VIP guests at the finish line????

news on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: some incident times   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:43 pm

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/04/boston-marathon-bomb-explosion/

UPDATE 6:17 p.m. — Speaking live on Fox news: House Homeland Security Chairman Mike McCaul says he's hearing ball bearings were used in the two explosive devices that detonated almost simultaneously at the Boston Marathon finish line.

UPDATE 5:21 p.m. — Via scanner: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital on Francis Street reports a military-style duffle bag in the ER. The National Guard bomb squad is on the way.

UPDATE 5:01 p.m. — Via scanner: A black male in a black hoodie with a backpack was spotted trying to enter a gated area. He was turned away and was operating an iPad. This was 5 minutes before the bombing.

UPDATE 4:49 p.m. — Via scanner: FBI is searching for a yellow Penske truck.

UPDATE 4:43 p.m. — CBS reports cops have surveillance video of someone carrying "multiple backpacks" to the site of the explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Boston Marathon's Final Mile Was Dedicated to Newtown Victims   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:07 pm

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/boston-marathons-final-mile-was-dedicated-newtown-victims/64250/

The Boston Marathon's Final Mile Was Dedicated to Newtown Victims
AP

Connor Simpson 175,253 Views 4:03 PM ET

Adding further heartbreak to utter tragedy, the last mile of Monday's Boston Marathon, which was rocked by at least two explosions resulting in an unknown number of injuries and casualties Monday afternoon, was dedicated to the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting massacre. Boston Athletic Association president Joanne Flaminio said before the race that had a "special significance" because it was 26.2 miles long and there was 26 victims in the Newtown attack. There was also a group of Newtown parents running as part of a group called Team Newtown Strong who were raising money for local charities. A banner honoring the victims, hung at the end of the 26th mile, can be seen in the photo above.

"In the first twenty miles we're honoring the twenty Sandy Hook first graders," Laura Nowacki, a spokesperson for Newtown Strong, explained to WBUR Boston. "When we crest Heartbreak Hill, and we're coming back towards Boston, we run the final six for our six fallen educators, including their lives, to protect our children."

There was a 26-second moment of silence for the victims before the race started.

Update 4:07 p.m.: Newtown families were reportedly seated in the VIP section right by where the explosions went off. There's no word whether they are among the 23 injured and two dead from the explosions.

Want to add to this story? Let us know in comments or send an email to the author at connorbsimpson at gmail dot com. You can share ideas for stories on the Open Wire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm

COULD THESE BE THE CRISIS ACTORS AND POSSIBILITY WERE MEANT TO BE KILLED OR THREATENED IN THIS MANNER TO NOT TALK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

KEEP 4 EYES OPEN ON THIS!!
Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:22 pm

This is freaky. ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! 733947_557770497587812_1388179521_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks for posting that, haven't thought of these in a while!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:30 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274080
Time to Bell the Obama Cat @ above Link

Posted By: RumorMail

Re: Time to Bell the Obama Cat

I have been sitting thinking about all the things being done to the people of the world by the money changers of the world and secret societies of the world. those that want to dominate and control the world as their private domain with just a few servants left. I then realized that I nor my children/grandchildren will live in peace and happiness without wars and needless killings until those creatures are done away with. As long as they are here and in power they will steal all the wealth from the people of the world and have them live in poverty, paying for energy that should be free, high interest that should be free, and bad medicine that kills and takes your money while they do it. Just like they are doing now and chemtrails that kills. wars, drones, crooked politician that sell everyone down the drain for their personal gain, what a world they have created. Unless the people of the world get together and stand up and take these creatures down, there is no decent future for the human race.............Damn wish I had not thought of that.......

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:31 pm

I couldn't believe my ears. Gov. Deval Patrick was addressing the
media, and one reporter asked him if this was a false flag event.
He had more to his question, but I wasn't tuned in till I heard FF.

Duval just answered 'No', but it was something else.

EDIT; FOUND IT:
http://telly.com/FG6ZCN

Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:20 am

ALERT From Russ Dizdar ~

BOSTON BOMBINGS: Hmm...another April massacre. It might be interesting to note that the Oklahoma City bombing occurred this week, the Columbine massacre occurred this week, the Waco tragedy occurred this week, the VA Tech massacre occurred this week. COINCIDENCE?? I think not. The list goes on....The American Revolution began this week, so did the American Civil War, and the Bosnian War. Still think this is coincidence? Add the Rwandan Genocide and the Armenian Genocide to the list. Also, Abraham Lincoln was shot this week. This is just the beginning of the list. Still think this is all crazed conspiracy theory?? Well, before you come to any conclusions, you may want to check out the satanic ritual calendar. The month of April is full of satanic high holy days. This is not mere chance folks. This is not a coincidence. There are very dark powers at work here. We need to be on our knees, crying out to God, warring in prayer against these demonic forces. - Russ Dizdar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Posted by lamarzulli    ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:31 am

Boston Bombing – Special Report -What We Know and Don’t Know….

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! Boston-marathon-bombing-runners-jpg

Posted by lamarzulli on April 16, 2013

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

20-year-old Saudi man being questioned in Boston Marathon bombings – NYPOST.com

The sources said that, after the man was grabbed by police, he smelled of gunpowder and declared, “I thought there would be a second bomb.”

He also asked: “Did anyone die?”

FEDS Seek Suspects.

News from The Associated Press

Obama makes statement on Boston bombings – CNN Political Ticker – CNN.com Blogs

FBI Boston Marathon probe points to Mid-East terrorists with domestic support

Tuesday, the FBI admitted “a potential terrorist inquiry” was underway, although President Barack Obama, when he pledged justice for “the perpetrators,” carefully skirted the term “terror.” This recalls his administration’s refusal to brand as an act of terror the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012, and the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens, although it was clearly the work of an al Qaeda element.

The first response to the explosions in Boston from Middle East itself came from Mohammad al-Chalabi the head of an extremist Jordanian Muslim Salafi group, who said he’s “happy to see the horror in America…American blood isn’t more precious than Muslim blood,” he said. “Let the Americans feel the pain we endured by their armies occupying Iraq and Afghanistan and killing our people there.”

Major US cities on high alert in wake of Boston Marathon bombings (VIDEO)

Major US cities on high alert in wake of Boston Marathon bombings (VIDEO) — RT USA

________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 16. What We Know and Don’t Know….

We know there were two bombs which were detonated about 14 seconds apart from each other at or near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Scores of people were injured and three people are now dead. Mayhem ensued and as always, in the immediate aftermath of similar events, the reporting was at some times contradictory.

Was this an act of terrorism? So far the media has focused on a 20-year-old, Saudi National, who is being held for questioning. According to news reports the mans apartment has been searched. As of now, it’s to early to call this man a suspect.

DEBKA, has stated that the bombing has the fingerprints of Middle Eastern terror groups all over it. (See link above)

If the bombing was the work of one or two Moslem extremist then how do we protect against another attack? Do we eliminate all of our sporting events, have cross border checks between states, enforce a curfew, prohibit Middle Eastern people from emigrating here, deport everyone from known terrorist states?

During WWII we interred Japanese Americans, so we’ve employed draconian measures before. Will we do this again? Will we round-up those who might be deemed terrorist and put them into internment camps? Christian groups, specifically pro-life groups have been called terrorists by the Obama administration. Are some of us who believe life begins at conception also in this group? Will we be targeted as well? Obama Administration Calls Pro-Lifers Terrorists Again | LifeNews.com

Will the government use the tragedy of the Boston bombing, as the lever to reduce our freedoms in exchange for the illusion of security?

We don’t know the particulars surrounding the events in Boston. We don’t the motive behind this heinous act of cowardice. We don’t know who is responsible and what group or ideology they are linked to.

We, the people, don’t know how to stop the next act of senseless terror. We’ve seen the horrific acts of the OK City bombing, the Twin Towers Truck Bomb and of course 911. We’ve witnessed Waco, Columbine, Jared Loughner, the V-Tech shooter, the Batman shooter, and Sandy Hook rampages. The question is what do we do?

In my opinion, there really is no way to legislate against this. There is no way to stop the madness. There is no way for any government, any where to ensure our safety. That being said I’ll leave the unspeakable for last. Was this a false flag event? Let’s examine this clip from Family Guy. Why would anyone make this? What would be the purpose? If you look at the TV set behind Bob Costas you will see the car with Family Guy in it. Blow this up and look directly behind the car. There are bodies on the street and blood stains on the pavement. Why?

Family guy episode – Boston Bombing – False Flag. – YouTube

In closing todays post. My heart goes out to the people whose lives have been changed forever by the events of yesterday. This senseless act of cowardice serves as a gruesome reminder of the volatile, unpredictable world we live in. I’m taking a deep breath and will not form any conclusions until we get more of the facts. However, the Family Guy episode is chilling, and makes me wonder….
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 am

hardamber wrote:
ALERT From Russ Dizdar ~

BOSTON BOMBINGS: Hmm...another April massacre. It might be interesting to note that the Oklahoma City bombing occurred this week, the Columbine massacre occurred this week, the Waco tragedy occurred this week, the VA Tech massacre occurred this week. COINCIDENCE?? I think not. The list goes on....The American Revolution began this week, so did the American Civil War, and the Bosnian War. Still think this is coincidence? Add the Rwandan Genocide and the Armenian Genocide to the list. Also, Abraham Lincoln was shot this week. This is just the beginning of the list. Still think this is all crazed conspiracy theory?? Well, before you come to any conclusions, you may want to check out the satanic ritual calendar. The month of April is full of satanic high holy days. This is not mere chance folks. This is not a coincidence. There are very dark powers at work here. We need to be on our knees, crying out to God, warring in prayer against these demonic forces. - Russ Dizdar
Don't forget Waco & Deepwater Horizon (on Hitler's Birthday & Earthday that year 4-20) d'Ohbama announced he'd "gotten bin Laden" on 5-1, Mayday, Beltaine Festival or their second most unholy holiday next to halloween.
edit to add they waited until 10:50 to lower flags to half staff. (1+0+5+0 =6)

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Boston to Deploy Mass-Casualty Tablet Device During Marathon April 12   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 am

http://www.firehouse.com/press_release/10919925/boston-to-deploy-mass-casualty-tablet-device-during-marathon

Boston to Deploy Mass-Casualty Tablet Device During Marathon

Press Release
Created: April 12, 2013

Boston EMS is deploying a new, off-the-shelf, lightweight mobile device for the first time at the Boston Marathon on April 15.

The platform, from SafetyPAD, is intended for use in mass-casualty situations. It gives EMS personnel the ability to carry into crowds and assess a patient upon arrival, document in realtime, transmit data to transport units before they arrive, and other features.

Boston EMS will utilize the new Android-based program for bike and gator teams along race route.

For more, visit: www.safetypad.com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 am

WELL HOW ABOUT THAT!!!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 am

I keep waiting to hear that the bomb sniffing dogs had to leave early because of sequester cuts.....while he's being quoted on the 18th green.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Navy sends in bomb-disposal units, Coast Guard, FAA Restrictions etc   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:12 am

Completely out of control!!!!

Don't lite off a firecracker!!!!!

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/04/navy_sends_in_bomb-disposal_un.html

Navy sends in bomb-disposal units to assist in Boston, while Coast Guard steps up harbor patrols
Print
Leada Gore | lgore@al.com By Leada Gore | lgore@al.com al.com
on April 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM, updated April 15, 2013 at 8:30 PM
View/Post Comments
Boston Marathon Explosions.jpg People react to an explosion at the 2013 Boston Marathon in Boston, Monday, April 15, 2013. Two explosions shattered the euphoria of the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday, sending authorities out on the course to carry off the injured while the stragglers were rerouted away from the smoking site of the blasts. (AP Photo/The Boston Globe, John Tlumacki)

Navy bomb-disposal units from Naval Station Newport, R.I., are in Boston to help local authorities investigates the deadly blasts at the Boston Marathon finish line, the AP is reporting.

The three-member Navy explosive ordnance disposal team is assisting local officials in the investigation. Part of their task will be investigating the bags and packages left at the scene by fleeing bystanders.

No active duty military personnel have been sent to the scene and the threat level has not been raised at military installations.

More than 460 members of the Massachusetts National Guard were providing security along the marathon route and are assisting in the investigation and Boston news channels are reporting the Coast Guard is stepping up patrols of Boston Harbor.

Meanwhile, the Federal Aviation Administration has placed flight restrictions for two nautical miles around the area of the explosions. The zone is limited to non-relief or emergency flights under 3,000 feet in altitude, lower than most airliners would fly except when taking off or landing.

ALSO SEE THIS which is posted under ATTENTION

National Guard in Boston
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/04/navy_sends_in_bomb-disposal_un.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: clear evidence points to bomb squad's prior knowledge   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:42 am

http://www.naturalnews.com/039928_boston_marathon_bombings_official_story.html

Official story unraveling for Boston marathon bombing; clear evidence points to bomb squad's prior knowledge

Tuesday, April 16, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

(NaturalNews) It's now becoming clear that members of the Boston bomb squad had advance notice of the horrific bombing that took place at the marathon today. As an eyewitness reports, once the bombs went off, officials began announcing, "this is just a drill!" This logically means they were all informed of the "bomb drill" beforehand. Otherwise, why would they respond with, "this is just a drill" ?

According to Local15TV.com, a University of Mobile's Cross Country Coach said there were bomb-sniffing dogs at both the start and finish lines, long before any explosions went off. He said:

"They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill."

The official story of the bombing is that terrorists detonated two bombs at the marathon finish line and that the Boston bomb squad magically located a third bomb one mile away, identified the bomb, rigged it with explosives and initiated a "controlled explosion" all in less than an hour! (Absurd.)

The official story sounds like nothing more than a cover story.

Here are some of the facts we know so far
1) Bomb-sniffing dogs were present at the start of the race and the finish line, even before bombs went off.

2) The reported arrest of a "Saudi national" has now been retracted. Apparently that was a mistake published by the NY Post.

3) Instead, the mainstream media is pushing a new narrative that blames "right-wing extremists" for the bombing, even without a shred of evidence to back that up.

4) It is impossible for a bomb squad to have located, analyzed, rigged and detonated the third bomb in under an hour, especially when it was located one mile away, at the Kennedy Presidential Library.

See the map, below:

Why did the Boston bomb squad know all this in advance?
Given these facts, ask yourself: Who is the most likely culprit in the bombing?

The Boston bomb squad clearly had advance notice of the presence of the bombs at the marathon, and they also had advance notice of the location of the bomb at the Kennedy Presidential Library.

There are two reasonable explanations for this:

1) Someone called in a warning and threatened to bomb the event, which is why the bomb squad was on scene.

2) The bomb squad carried out the bombing as a false flag operation to achieve a political goal (unleashing TSA on the streets, blaming right wingers, increasing the bomb squad budget, etc.).

For explanation number one: If a credible threat had been called in, why didn't the Boston police cancel the marathon or try to warn runners about the security threat? Is it their policy to allow people to jog right into a massacre they've already been warned about?

For the second explanation, there are all sorts of reasons why the Boston bomb squad might have placed the bombs at the marathon. It could have been a drill that went terribly wrong (i.e. no explosions were planned but they accidentally went off), or it could have been a deliberate attempt to terrorize the American people and justify armed TSA agents on the streets for all future sporting events.

This looks more and more like a planned event to justify a TSA lockdown
Although it's still a bit early to know for certain, this looks more and more like a planned event that was deployed by the Boston bomb squad, called a "drill," then used as a pretext for the President to call for TSA agents to be on the streets at all future sporting events.

And that, in turn, is the run-up to the TSA occupation of America, which has always been the goal of Obama. Remember that back on the campaign trail, he announced he wanted to build a "civilian national security force."

Click here to watch the video where Obama says:

"We've gotta have a civilian national security force that's just a powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded..."

The fastest way to build a domestic national security force is to stage domestic bombings as a pretext. More and more, that seems to be what unfolded today in Boston.

Remember, too, that DHS has now purchased over 2 billion rounds of ammunition to be used domestically, against the American people. (The number was 1.6 but has now been upgraded to over 2 billion.)

The real proof is in what happens next
Regardless of what you might think is behind this right now, the real proof will be found in what Obama calls for in response to the bombings.

If he calls for TSA on the streets of America to "keep everybody safe" at sporting events, then it's all clearly a false flag rolled out for a political purpose. It was all a pretext to justify a TSA lockdown.

If the bombing is used to frame and blame veterans, patriots or "right-wing extremists," then it's clearly a false flag, too. Veterans and patriots have been severely demonized by the Obama administration as well as the leftist media.

If the administration avoids using the bombings to roll out its political agenda, then it might have legitimately been a random terrorist attack by a deranged individual. We'll have to wait and see what Obama calls for in reaction to the attacks in order to know their true political purpose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BREAKING REPORT: Police Have Video of Suspect Dropping Bombs in Trash Cans   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/report-police-have-video-of-suspect-dropping-bombs-in-trash-cans/?ModPagespeed=noscript

BREAKING REPORT: Police Have Video of Suspect Dropping Bombs in Trash Cans (UPDATED)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, April 15, 2013, 5:52 PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Boston runners were warned: Squamish man, warned beforehand that they were going to die   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:10 pm

MORE WEIRD STUFF HERE:

http://www.squamishchief.com/article/20130415/SQUAMISH0101/130419985/-1/squamish/boston-runners-were-warned-squamish-man

Boston runners were warned: Squamish man
Heiliger, 'stunned' by explosions, was back at hotel when marathon blasts occurred
[Email Story] [Print Story] [Increase Font Size] [Decrease Font Size] [Reset Font Size] [Story Comments] Comments
Tweet
Boston runners were warned: Squamish man
Heiliger, 'stunned' by explosions, was back at hotel when marathon blasts occurred
- Mike Heiliger runs in the Boston Marathon in 2008. The Squamish man finished the race on Monday (April 15) about a half hour before two explosions rocked the finish line area. He was not injured. - Chief file photo
Chief file photo

Mike Heiliger runs in the Boston Marathon in 2008. The Squamish man finished the race on Monday (April 15) about a half hour before two explosions rocked the finish line area. He was not injured.

Related Links:

* Boston kind to Heiliger
* Heiliger to run Boston Marathon

April 15, 2013

Ben Lypka
blypka@squamishchief.com

Runners getting set to take part in the Boston Marathon were warned beforehand that they were going to die, said a Squamish resident who took part in the race.

Three people were killed and more than 140 were injured when two bombs exploded near the finish line of the famed 42.2-kilometre running event on Monday (April 15).

Mike Heiliger, 59, said a woman holding several bags was telling runners who were picking up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13) that they were going to die if they participated in the event.

“I was downtown on Saturday and you know, you see these people on the street and think it's just some nutbar,” he told The Chief from his Boston hotel on Monday. “It was a little creepy because you can identify who the runners are and I heard her say to this runner two feet away from me that, 'If you run tomorrow you're going to die.'”

At the time, Heiliger said he thought about telling the woman that the race was Monday, but decided not to correct her.

Heiliger was in the process of calling the police after his conversation with The Chief.

“I thought it was just a nut and maybe she was a nut but she was holding a couple of bags like she just got off a plane and was accosting runners on Saturday,” he said.

The Squamish resident was one of a group of about 15 runners from the North Shore and he said they're all fine.

“We all run in a run club and as far as I know all of our people are OK,” he said. “Some of them didn't get to finish, unfortunately, because when the bomb went off — that was it. They [race officials] stopped everybody.”

Heiliger finished the race in 3:29:51 and was making his way back to his hotel when the explosions went off.

“I was just coming to the hotel and I heard all these sirens,” he said. “But you're in a big city and when you hear sirens you think nothing of it.”

It was the fourth time Heiliger had raced in Boston and said the scene was disturbing.

“I'm just stunned right now,” he said. “It's a terrible situation. Boston has really embraced this race, they really get up for this thing and they're so friendly. For something like this to happen it's mind boggling.”

He said whoever set up the explosions had put some thought into it.

“Whoever did this knew what they were doing,” he said. “They knew where to put it where the most people were.”

Despite the disastrous day, Heiliger said the tragedy will not dampen his enthusiasm for the race.

“I think I would still come back to Boston,” he said. “I bet security will be insane from here on in but I take the attitude that if you stay away, you let the crazies win. Time will tell what comes of this. This is huge. They [locals] want to hang someone out on the streets.”

For updates on this developing story, check back with www.squamishchief.com or see this week's print edition of The Chief.

Listen to interview
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 pm

WIDE AWAKE NEWS REPORT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cUVZwv4fnVc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Can someone post this video if you can see it?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274205

Family Guy Episode Predicted Boston Attack

Posted By: AndiV
Date: Tuesday, 16-Apr-2013 11:39:48

From another blog

Concerning the bombings at the Boston marathon. If you view the Family Guy episode ( Turban Cowboy) which was aired on March 17, 2013 on Fox, You will see a Boston marathon with people being killed, a library, terrorists and you will hear two explosions, bombs detonated via cell phone and see one explosion of a bridge from a bomb detonated via cell phone. Look into it. I have kept it recorded since the day it aired because it seemed strange /suspicious.

Last edited by researcher on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embed video)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:17 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274209

MAYBE IT'S AN END RUN AT THE GUN CROWD BY GOING AFTER THEIR PATRIOTISM

Posted By: food4thought
Date: Tuesday, 16-Apr-2013 12:12:28

In Response To: From Fox News, NBC, CNN, they all are implying "We need to give up our Freedoms for Security." "Patriots could have ... (Susoni)

After all of the gun-oriented "events" we've had, the absence of the word "gun" has bothered me from the get-go. It just didn't feel right.

Maybe it's an end run at the gun crowd by going after their patriotism.

There was something very personal about this attack. A shrapnel bomb is aimed at people. It's not designed to kill but, instead, to scare us and make us angry.

"Patriot" seems to have been added to the "expected" list of metaphors (Saudi national, black clothing, hoodie, accent, Penske rental truck).

There’s even something grossly metaphorical about taking out the legs and feet of runners.

You’re right…there’s something different about this one.

I’m waiting to see how they play it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 pm

The solution to this type of senseless violence is quite simple. The government must put a ban on all pressure cookers... ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! 4107528752

I'm sure the Libs will get right on it.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:56 pm

"Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day'"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/axelrod-obama-thinks-boston-bombings-could-be-related-tax-day_717924.html

Some angry white guy got tired of paying his "fair share" is where they seem to dearly want to go with it.
edit to make it easier to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: YouTube Censors Family Guy Clip Which Predicted Boston Marathon Attack   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:26 pm

YouTube Censors Family Guy Clip Which Predicted Boston Marathon Attack

Media floats erroneous claim that issue is an “abhorrent hoax”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
April 16, 2013

UPDATE: YouTube has now censored a commentary video which merely pointed out that a recently broadcast episode of Family Guy contained scenes eerily similar to those that unfolded during the Boston Marathon attack. YouTube deleted the video claiming it contained, “spam,” “scams” or “commercially deceptive content,” when it contained none of these things. YouTube has also placed a strike against the host channel and threatened to delete it.

In addition, it is now being claimed that the whole issue is an “abhorrent hoax” merely because the two scenes from the same episode were spliced together. The fact that the episode depicted people being killed at the Boston Marathon, in addition to a separate clip which depicted two explosions, is not a hoax.

Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane created a cartoon which made fun of terrorist bombings and depicted mutilated Boston Marathon runners, yet he is labeling people who merely talk about the episode as “abhorrent”.

Tivo and others are now removing the episode from their systems, which is strange given that the episode is supposedly a “hoax” and doesn’t exist, according to the media.

This underscores the fact that if they will censor a cartoon in the aftermath of a terrorist attack, they will censor anything – including your right to merely talk about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gaslighting effect..   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Gaslighting
From Wikipedia,Gas lighting and Gaslight (disambiguation).
Ingrid Bergman in the 1944 film Gaslight

Gaslighting is a form of mental abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception

This is what they are doing to us!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:25 pm

spring wrote:
YouTube Censors Family Guy Clip Which Predicted Boston Marathon Attack

The clip I embedded for you a few posts above still plays. I just checked it. Peeps better watch it quick before it too goes away.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Unworthy1 wrote:
The solution to this type of senseless violence is quite simple. The government must put a ban on all pressure cookers... ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! 4107528752

I'm sure the Libs will get right on it.

I think its the black duffel bags, ban those and noone will be able to hide. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:53 pm

researcher, it can't go away I have saved it!
I can always upload here on the host.

Ya know I think that this event was maybe due to so many of us seeing Sandy Hook as a total fake... so they did one for us to see but added real death and destruction to scare us into accepting what they want to push on us... their form security (dominion), new money, and servitude.

I am sure it woke a few up to the fact they are willing to kill to get the point across.

What worries me most is that they hold the powerful offices which control our nukes... remember Jericho, they used them!, I think they would too to control us. I seriously think they might!

Dave
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Yes, I remember Jericho and I have every single episode. I think it's about time to watch them again. Glad that you've saved that clip too. Good going.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next