Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile.   Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:25 am

When God spoke to me, or who ever did. It was said to me I would find my answers in the Bible and at Cydonia Mars. This image was the first that came into my mind.
It is aslo when I got the name Done, when I was finish with this image.
Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. Mfmyspace525ud3md1
What I got from this is a warning about our Nuclear bombs which they gave us the info: to build them, and we should make peace in the World and with them. That the message came to me from looking at the Mars Face. It also tells me that Aliens were on Mars and are also from our Galaxy in M42 in Orion where Sun's are born.
  From there I began to get impressions to make other images with my computer.
I will try and get them in the right order that might make sense.
Back to top Go down

Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile.   Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:41 am

Back to the first image. It has 4 layers, one, an image of the Cydonia Mars Region, two, a close-up view of the Nebula M2 in Orion showing the Trapezium of Stars in the center of the Nebula in Orion's Sword. Three, an image of a caveman with club and alien holding raised hands. Four, the message itself Done in Wingdings script. It reads Cydonia+MF+ALIEN+MAN+M42, (MF) is for Mars Face.
Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. Mfmyspace525ud3md1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile.   Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Let me jump ahead to the findings on the Milky Way Galaxy map I own. My name Buster is written on the bottom of the map, it is the only proper name on the whole map of the galaxy. In front of my name is the Greek symbol for the Ram/Aries/Mars. Above my name is the designation for Dark Matter # DM01165-2855 that had no meaning to me till I added the numbers up, they equal 33. My name when I looked it up was written over the star Pi Scl. So lets look at what is written in front, above, and below my name. In front Mars, above 33, below Pi. Pi x 33 = 103.672536  33 is the latitude, and 103.67 is the longitude of Roswell, NM. So we have again from both maps Mars, Aliens, and a Man name Buster. Cydonia+MF+ALIEN+MAN+M42
Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. CameTrue2
How can this be? What was written on this map is some of what happen to me.

Last edited by Done on Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile.   Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 5:57 am

Again the Greek symbol in front of my name is the Ram.
The Ram is a symbol for Christ taken from the Old Testament. The Ram represents Christ because it is the leader of the herd and also because the ram is a sacrificial animal, reminding us of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross for our sins. Also above my name are the numbers that equal 33 the age Jesus went to the Cross. Again in my mind I was told to look at the Resurrection of Jesus 4-6-33 From Mars. When I did the Earth was at Right Ascension 1630 or RA1630.
Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. 1630Res33

All the planets follow the Elliptic, so that places Earth on top the Antares Pyramid.

Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. 20151022_150809_2 The quarter represents the Earth. As you can see the Earth is on top of the Antares Pyramid, down the center of the pyramid the line going down through it is Right Ascension 1630 or RA1630. The # 1630 happens to be my home address. Next to Earth is the symbol for Pi, and its pointing to Antares.
Antares is at RA1630, so 1630 x Pi = 5120.8 and that's the #'s for my birth date 05-21-58. Here is the Star Map of my birth date.

Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. BrithDate5-21-5820Venus7_1
So on my birth date with the #'s for 1630 and of course 5-21-58 it shows my name on the horizon part of a Giant Cross on its side representing the Resurrection of Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile.   Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. The-archangel-michael-defeating-satan-1635Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. Orion_stellarium

AS ABOVE SO BELOW...
what is familiar with these pictures, can one apply other significant symbols
and place them over the appropriate py-ra-m-id's
or is there further depictions that can be related to offer further richer information
to which similar formulations may apply.

BOO

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile.   Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:26 pm

Look at the universe, My children!...

It shall be your playground in the eighth day,
Wherein time has no meaning;
Behold, I shall cause it to cease!...

No more counting of days, years pass away
As a light breeze caressing the face of the forever young...

No looking backward, nor forward, for your Redeemer;
For there I am in the midst of you, walking where you walk,
Being at all times where you are...

In the Garden, says The Lord.

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile.   Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to try and tell my story with some of my findings, this will be on going, so it may take awhile.
Page 1 of 1