Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEARCH FOR NEFERTITI: The Clone of Akhenaten and the Beast of Revelation 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SEARCH FOR NEFERTITI: The Clone of Akhenaten and the Beast of Revelation 17 Empty
PostSubject: SEARCH FOR NEFERTITI: The Clone of Akhenaten and the Beast of Revelation 17   SEARCH FOR NEFERTITI: The Clone of Akhenaten and the Beast of Revelation 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Published on Nov 27, 2015

A story came out that archaeologists are searching for the tomb of Queen Nefertiti of Egyptian Royalty. This raises suspicion about the truth behind these matters, and the story that came out several years ago, suggesting that they have extracted DNA from ancient mummified Pharaoh's. Freeman of Freeman TV had speculated that perhaps Obama is a clone of Akhenaten, and since the wife of Akhenaten is Nefertiti, it is very bizarre that they would publicly be announcing the search of Tut's tomb, and subsequently the search for her body. What is the real agenda? And are there any implications through Bible Prophecy?

FREEMAN TV on Obama as Clone of Akhenaten
http://freemantv.com/obama-clone-of-a...

FREEMAN TV: Obama and Human Cloning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYdPm...

Back to top Go down

SEARCH FOR NEFERTITI: The Clone of Akhenaten and the Beast of Revelation 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEARCH FOR NEFERTITI: The Clone of Akhenaten and the Beast of Revelation 17   SEARCH FOR NEFERTITI: The Clone of Akhenaten and the Beast of Revelation 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 10:09 pm

Results of DNA testing on Egyptian mummies wasn't officially released but the highly-reputable Swiss company IGENEA got a screen-grab of the results from a Discovery documentary. They were able to read 16 markers which reveal that King Tut's Y-DNA is R1b1a2, which is common in western Europeans. This does not surprise me in the least and actually verifies my own tracking of the movements of Bronze Age people and their DNA.

Tut's father, Akhenaton, would of course have the same R1b1a2 DNA.
Tut, means “of Thoth” and i'm pretty sure Thoth was a descendant of Arphaxad, son of Shem.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1