Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA Empty
PostSubject: Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA   Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 12:05 pm

snippet of article.
Oil prices are cause... recent US commentator of news said don't panic, nothing to worry about!

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/real-time-currency-collapse-in-canada-this-is-what-its-going-to-look-like-in-the-usa_01142016

Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA
Joshua Krause
January 14th, 2016
ReadyNutrition.com
Comments (168)
Read by 48,139 people
This article was originally published by Joshua Krause at Tess Pennington’s ReadyNutrition.com.
Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA Canadacollapse5
Editor’s Note: Though the US Dollar is stronger now than it has been in recent memory, the massive monetary easing from the Federal Reserve will eventually come to a head. As Joshua Krause notes in the article below, we are already see signs of inflation here in the United States but nothing of the sort we can expect when the all of those printed US Dollars are released into the open market. It will be a deluge and one that will lead to rapid price increases across the board, especially in essential goods. For evidence of how a currency collapse will play out look no further than our northern neighbors, where Canadians are now paying $32 (CAD) for a bottle of Tide, $15 (CAD) for a box of Frosted Flakes and $12 for a package of bacon. Can you imagine that scenario in the United States?

Canadians took to twitter this week to share their collective horror over the rising cost of food. Cucumbers are $3 each. A head of cauliflower is $8. A large container of pepper cost $19 and some Canadians are paying $16 for a single bell pepper. A container of laundry detergent is $32.
Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA Canadacollapse2
Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA Canadacollapse1
Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA Canadacollapse4
Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA Canadacollapse3(Images Via Zero Hedge)
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA   Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:25 am

i dont think its that bad here, maybe those prices at a convenience store...at the lake...
Back to top Go down
karmur

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA   Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 10:52 am

Yes, I don't believe it's quite that bad.  I live close to Calgary, Alberta, Canada and while yes, I did buy a cauliflower for $5.97 the other day (which is expensive), that works out to approx. $4.26 US.  I'm pretty sure the pictures displayed are from northern communities where transportation costs are exhorbitant and no, the dollar is not collapsing.  We are back to where we were in the '90s and we survived just fine.  In fact, a lot of US tourists are coming to visit us and some are buying real estate too, just because of the disparity in the dollar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA   Real Time Currency Collapse In Canada – This Is What It’s Going To Look Like In the USA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1