Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities   Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 4:41 pm

There is a 5min video to watch at link page below

Thunder Energies Corp (TNRG:OTC) has recently detected invisible entities in our terrestrial environment with the revolutionary Santilli telescope with concave lenses (Trade Mark and patent pending by Thunder Energies). Thunder Energies Corporation has previously presented confirmations of the apparent existence of antimatter galaxies, antimatter asteroids and antimatter cosmic rays detected in preceding tests. In this breaking news, Thunder Energies presents evidence for the existence of Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITE) of the dark and bright type.

http://www.b-tv.com/thunder-energies-discovers-invisible-entities/
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities   Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 5:44 pm

this is an interesting read....be sure to click on the document and read it all.....this is not some obscure journal or conspiracy material.......
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities   Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 5:44 pm

this is an interesting read....be sure to click on the document and read it all.....this is not some obscure journal or conspiracy material.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities   Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Entities
Page 1 of 1