Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms Empty
PostSubject: Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms   Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:24 pm

I have a new post on the Image of the Beast blog:

"Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms"

Here's an excerpt:

Quote :
The video immediately below provides an excellent primer on the discussion about genetically modifying humans. Although it’s been a hot topic in the last few years, with China creating genetically modified embryos, three-parent babies on the British horizon, and three-parent babies actually being born in the US in July 2015, as expected, now science is moving beyond this into the creation of human-animal chimeras.

All of this has sparked some strange debates, with those who should know better taking positions that can only be regarded as ominous. See the articles and videos below for some of the statements coming out of the debate on transgenic creations and the arguments being made. But also notice how that regardless of any dispute over the morality or ethics involved, such research is proceeding at breakneck speed.

While publicly it’s reported that such chimeras are being destroyed while still in the embryonic stage, what’s really happening in labs across the world that we aren’t being told about? And how long will it be before we’re confronted with creatures that are half-human, half-animal?  Currently we know that human genes are being inserted into animals for medical products, and now, that human organs are being grown in animals for human medical use!

This will be an ongoing debate, although despite the lack of resolution, the science and the experiments will continue to push ahead anyway. This is something that everyone should know and pray about. But it’s clear that this is an area where we’re heading into trouble, as we see a return to the Days of Noah. Ancient Scriptures make it clear that this type of tampering is one of the reasons for the flood. We’re blindly heading down that same road again.

Genesis 1:24-27 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms   Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:45 pm

Blast from the past; Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory third season; Manimal. I think this video will fit in nicely with Internet Pilgrim's posting.

Just an observation on my part, BUT, has anyone else noticed that all of the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory episodes have disappeared off of YouTube? What's up with that? You can still see 'em on Vimeo and Dailymotion and other video sites.

https://vimeo.com/55367432

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Manimal from LeakSourceNews2 on Vimeo.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms   Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Thanks for the video, researcher. This stuff is going on; I've been writing about it for over a year.  But here's the problem I'm having, and no one will publish this take on it, which ask the questions that I'm asking myself. So I thought I'd post it here and hope for some good discussion about it.

Below is an excerpt from a mainstream publication, and a video that's crucial to watch. Just before it are some of my own comments, about what I've wanted to say.

Quote :

This scientist has a doctorate from MIT and is on the cutting-edge. But he’s neither evil nor a “mad scientist” bent on transforming creation, nor on making as much as possible from the scientific revolution taking place in this area. How do I know this? Both from watching the video, where he discusses creating medicines that are more affordable, and from the ending, where an idea comes to him about how to benefit humanity in basic ways.

But beyond this, I’ve known this man since I was a child, and I can verify that he is one of the most caring, compassionate and concerned men I’ve ever known, in addition to being one of the most intelligent. This creates a big problem in terms of lumping all of these people together, as minions or pawns of an elite who are seeking to transform everything for sinister ends. This man isn’t sinister; neither is the work that he’s embarked upon designed to do anything other than help hurting people.

I’ve seen this man come home during each of his vacations in order to work on the family farm to help keep a marginal operation going. I’ve watched him help everyone around him, especially his family, survive when it didn’t seem possible that they could do so. I’ve also worked with him when I was a teen, bailing hay on the family farm. His family was like a second family to me, so I know who he is and what he believes, as far as what he’s doing.

That’s the reason for this – to speak to the Christian community about how complex this topic has become, and how, while obedience to God’s commandments are crucial, Christian charity, that is, love, is the most necessary response. It’s easy to judge, but it takes much more work to see all of this from Christ’s perspective, and to respond accordingly. As Christians, we’re to judge actions and not hearts; that’s left for God alone.

Because of all this, the subject might not be as cut and dried as it seems. But I know that God desires the best for us all.  Therefore, I’d ask everyone to watch the video, to pray for this man and his family, and to seek the Lord for what he wants us to do with the information we’re learning about genetic manipulation.

Bloomberg Business wrote:

Crossing The Gene Barrier 

“Goats throughout history have been symbols of vitality and cunning, and treasured for their silky fur and nutrient-rich milk. But Sweetheart, a brown-striped goat with soulful eyes, has a secret that could elevate her far above this illustrious legacy. Named for her laid-back disposition, she has a single human gene in the twined strands of her DNA that enables her to produce a life-saving drug in her milk. It’s a protein that’s normally found in human blood.

In ancient times, the Greeks revered the god Pan — part-man, part-goat — who defended Athens against the Persians. Today, the dash of humanity imbedded in Sweetheart and 59 other goats at a central Massachusetts farm could provide a different but equally vital line of defense. Some people don’t make enough of the protein in their livers, explains Harry M. Meade, the chief scientist at the company that created her. That raises the risk they’ll suffer fatal blood clots during surgery. Others, such as burn victims and heart surgery patients, need a bit more of the protein to speed their recovery. If regulators in Europe approve Sweetheart’s elixir in February, as expected, it’s likely to be the first drug on the market derived from the milk of a part-human “chimera” — a creature that bears the cells of two or more species.

Contemplating the gallons of milk necessary to make a drug, Meade planned to apply the technology to cows. Having grown up on a dairy farm outside Pittsburgh, he knew his research subject intimately. When the young Meade didn’t have his nose buried in a science textbook, he was milking the family’s herd and hanging out with the 4-H Club and the Future Farmers of America. “I was probably the only person who figured out butterfat content using a slide rule,” Meade jokes.

At Biogen, Meade wasn’t always confident that his bosses supported his plan to marry biotech with bovines. During analyst meetings, he recalls, “I had this feeling they were trotting me out for comic relief.” He didn’t feel truly in his element until he was managing research at GTC, a company devoted mostly to goat/human chimeras.”

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms   Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 3:22 am

I'm very disappointed... I'm having a real crisis of conscience and a struggle over where the line is drawn on this issue.  I'd hoped for some insightful discussion from members to help resolve what's troubling me about all of this, and that's my seeing a distinction between the Jesse Ventura manimals and inserting one gene to technically make a chimera, but for an obviously beneficial purpose, when that gene is limited to the production of protein in the mammary gland to save surgical patients and women in childbirth from bleeding to death...  but no responses.  If anyone has any thoughts on this issue, I'd really like to hear them because this is how I feel on this topic.... shot down idea 
Does anyone care about this issue, or think about it?  Or am I alone in the wilderness of trying to sort this out?  C'mon guys... give me some thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms   Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human-animal chimera are here, on US research farms
Page 1 of 1