Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED   Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:58 pm

April 19th.  Temple of Ba'al.  NYC, London, up to 1000 other destinations
planned. It's a mock up of lighter weight materials than stone, but not
a hologram.
I don't have a Word about it, but I'm plenty incensed over it.

I get that we're conditioned, knowing certain things must come to
pass to get where we're going, but come on!
Tell me God wouldn't like to sizzle that thing.  Or in any other way,
bring it down!

Without a Word on it, I won't try to rouse the community at large, but
unless and until He tells me to let it be, I will be praying with a vengeance
that He makes His displeasure known in an unmistakable and Mighty
Way!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED   Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Amen to that Dove!!!
A MIGHTY WAY!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Soros Co-opting Churches to Push New World Order   Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:28 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/soros-co-opting-churches-to-push-new-world-order.html

Soros Co-opting Churches to Push New World Order

Alex Newman
New American
April 5, 2016
After bankrolling everything from the Obama campaign and Occupy Wall Street to open-borders activists and revolutionary movements around the world, billionaire globalist George Soros has a new target: churches and pastors in the nation of Georgia that are worried about surrendering their future to the European Union. Yes, the same EU that Soros, a self-described atheist, recently said was on the “verge of collapse.”
The Soros-globalist agenda here is simple and fairly transparent. In essence, Soros and various European governments are tired of pastors from the Georgian Orthodox Church warning their flocks about the dangers of surrendering their sovereignty and right to self-government to the increasingly radical EU super-state. And so, they are using Soros money and taxpayer funds to “train” the pastors in how to love the EU and promote it to their trusting congregations.
The Soros organization at the center of the scheming is known as the “Center for Development and Democracy,” or CDD. Ironically, the revelations about Soros’ efforts to co-opt the church in Georgia came from one of Soros’ own propaganda organs, Eurasianet.org, which was touting the schemes. A similar phenomenon occurred recently in the United States, when Soros-funded anti-police activists and riots were promoted in Soros-funded propaganda outlets that eventually filtered into the national news, which rarely, if ever, mentioned Soros’ role in all of it.
The Soros propaganda piece about Georgia notes that, according to polls, the Georgian Orthodox Church is the most trusted institution among Georgians. More than four out of five belong to the church. Even though the tax-funded church’s official position is that Georgia should cozy up with the eurocrats in Brussels, Soros’ propaganda article argues that “many proponents of European Union integration” view the institution as an obstacle to allowing the EU to swallow up the former Soviet nation of close to 4 million. The EU is also losing favor among Georgians, surveys show.
Read more
This article was posted: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 7:20 am
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED   Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:15 am

when that day comes, it will SUCK for this world, till then, grace...

Father forgive them, they know not what they do, maybe this year, rosh hashana, probably next...

it is occuring to me that we've bin lied to bout everything, and i'm surprised...???
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED   Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:38 am

A friend noticed a comment on a vid remembering Bush's "1000 points of light."

Now a thousand arches, gateways, portals?

PS.  Why-how is it always SOROS pulling the strings?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED   Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:26 am

Dove wrote:
Why-how is it always SOROS pulling the strings?

Someone has to do the devils work. It is my belief that he can't affect human affairs directly and needs a human puppet to accomplish his agenda. Soros and others are more than willing minions for his purpose.

Ever notice that SOROS said/spelled backwards is SOROS? Not that that means anything. I just found it interesting.

BTW, I also remember Bush's thousand points of light. Gee, that was way back in the before Clinton days. Back then I didn't think things could get any worse. They did!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED   Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:06 am

George Soros is the founder and chairman of Open Society—a network of foundations, partners, and projects in more than 100 countries. His commitment to the idea of open society—where rights are respected, government is accountable, and no one has the monopoly on the truth—makes the Open Society Foundations unlike any other private philanthropic effort in history.
Soros began his philanthropy in 1979, giving scholarships to black South Africans under apartheid. In the 1980s, he helped undermine Communism in the Eastern Bloc by providing Xerox machines to copy banned texts, and supporting cultural exchanges with the West.
After the fall of the Berlin Wall, he created Central European University to promote critical thinking. He expanded his philanthropy to the United States, Africa, and Asia, and his Open Society Foundations have supported paralegals and lawyers to represent thousands of individuals who were unlawfully being held, sometimes for years and without any legal representation.
He underwrote the largest and most concerted effort in history to bring the Roma people of Europe into the mainstream. The Foundations have provided school and university fees for thousands of promising students, including young Roma, refugees from armed conflicts, and young people from other marginalized groups.
George Soros helped establish an international system to bring transparency and accountability to the natural resource extraction industries, whose practice of making secret payoffs to local tyrants has for decades fueled some of the world’s worst political unrest and most heinous violence. He has supported independent organizations such as Global Witness, the International Crisis Group, the European Council on Foreign Relations, and the Institute for New Economic Thinking.
“My success in the financial markets has given me a greater degree of independence than most other people,” Soros once wrote. “This allows me to take a stand on controversial issues: In fact, it obliges me to do so because others cannot.”
For more information about George Soros’s activities that are separate from the Open Society Foundations, visit
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED   Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:06 am

Published on 10 Apr 2016 Pastor J.D. talks about the sudden change of plans to erect a replica of the Arch of Triumph instead of the Arch of the Temple of Baal now only in London and not simultaneously in New York.

Keep praying!  There's more and more and more to be done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED   Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excuse me~has anyone seen a church anywhere? UPDATED
Page 1 of 1