Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno Empty
PostSubject: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:30 pm

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/12/computer-upgrade-blamed-for-nationwide-ebt-system-shutdown-on-saturday/#

Computer Upgrade Blamed For Nationwide EBT System Shutdown On Saturday
October 12, 2013 2:02 PM
Share on email 1.8K
View Comments
EBT Cards
Filed under
Heard On WBZ NewsRadio 1030, Local, News, Seen On WBZ-TV, Syndicated Local, Watch + Listen
Related tags
ebt, ebt system down, Shutdown
Featured Content
Hollywood Tattoos
Top Breweries Across The Nation
Top 10 Driving Annoyances
America's Most Haunted Places

BOSTON (CBS) – A possible glitch in a computer system upgrade was causing major problems nationwide with the Electronic Benefits Transfer System on Saturday, as a countless number of shoppers found themselves stranded at the register.

Reports from around the country began pouring in around 9 a.m. on Saturday that customers’ EBT cards were not working in stores.

The glitch, however, did not appear to be part of the government shutdown. At 2 p.m., an EBT customer service representative told CBS Boston that the system was currently down for a computer system upgrade.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Messing with your mind, your food, your money and your Gov.   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:32 pm

ALL to DESTROY AMERICA

Don't think so?? Call me in a week! If the phone works! Or pm me if the net works!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:47 pm

spring2 wrote:
ALL to DESTROY AMERICA

Don't think so?? Call me in a week! If the phone works! Or pm me if the net works!
Oh I believe you Spring.  I've known for a while the plan is/was to bring down AMERICA.  America: the greatest country to have ever have graced this Earth, the good at least. And that is my opinion, I love this/my country, and I am obviously not talking about the sleeze-bags that have usurped or toiled this great country of ours.  I am a proud American, believe that, what it was supposed to stand for.  Not this leftist evil that has taken over.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:59 pm

BTW, my bd is 2/22, supposedly George Washington's BD.  maybe for that reason I grew up always with a special love and connection to/for my country.  man what is happening to US, is wrecking me.  BUT, I know HE is FIRST, FOREMOST, MY ALL IN ALL!!!!  God I LOVE JESUS.  I LOVE YOU LORD.  THANK YOU YHWH FOR YOU SON, THANK YOU FOR LEADING ME TO HIM.

Scott

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:01 pm

I OWE SO MUCH TO GOD!!!

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Shots across the bow gentlemen. Truckers, bikers, and honored veterans in DC and the response of the thuggery is not surprising. Don't tell O-bomber that it's tough to shoot efficiently with a weapon at the 9 o'clock position.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t4390-computer-upgrade-blamed-for-nationwide-ebt-system-shutdown-on-saturday
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 am

It's the OBummer way! Make 'em hurt, make 'em pay for not doing as I SAY!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 pm

I'm with there Scott!

This that is happening is just as was done in Russia, and eventually starve them... every thing in baby steps folksI

There is a lot of REAL NEWS on RT if any of you can get it in your local area. My youngest boy is really waking up quick, he was watching today and just talked with him about Bill Gates & Foundation growing and TESTING Golden Rice -GMO- on kids... just dispicable what they are doing to them.

Anyways, do the most you can with Monkey Wrenches, and whats left of good Gov to try to make differences.

I'm not getting too far here in Calif. Jerry Brown is playing Dick Tater also!

Everything is being decided for us... there is no voting by the People on anything Important!!

G
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:47 am

Article at ActivistPost:
Looks at the timing as well

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 am

This reminds me of the housing bubble.  The goobers encourage the use of goober money for awhile,
then they take it back and take everything you have left with it.
I guess ideally they hope the poor~betrayed suicide rather than die of starvation.
Or better yet, have an armed meltdown and take out a few more with you when you go.

And it came out of Boston again. Home of the presser cooker and
the walking-running, armed, almost ready to make 'you die' decisions for themselves, beast machines. Oh, what happened to the neighborhood.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno   EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EBT card not working? Here is why or an excuse as to why, truth??? Dunno
Page 1 of 1