Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brother against Brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brother against Brother Empty
PostSubject: Brother against Brother   Brother against Brother I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 5:05 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521831/Racial-tensions-erupt-Dallas-opposing-armed-groups-clash-outside-Nation-Islam-mosque.html

Black Panther Party outside a Nation of Islam mosque 
The Bureau of American Islamic Relations turned up with rifles and masks
They were there to confront members of the New Black Panther Party
Hundreds of black activists meant the group were outnumbered
Police then told them to leave because they feared for their safety  
By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 14:28 EST, 3 April 2016 | UPDATED: 07:47 EST, 4 April 2016

Racial tensions erupted during an armed demonstration outside a Nation of Islam mosque in Dallas on Saturday.

Anti-radicalization protesters from the Bureau of American Islamic Relations turned up with semi-automatic rifles, clad in skeleton masks as they confronted members of the New Black Panther Party.

Hundreds of black activists meant the group was outnumbered as they lined up behind barricades on Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard.

Scroll down for video 

+7
Anti-Muslim protesters from the Bureau of American Islamic Relations turned up at a Nation of Islam Mosque in Dallas with rifles and clad in skeleton masks to confront members of the New Black Panther Party

+7
Hundreds of black activists meant the group were outnumbered as they lined up behind barricades on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard. They were eventually told to leave by police 

According to Fox 4, they only stood firm for a few minutes before police told them to leave for their own safety.

As they left, the protesters chanted: 'Black power'. 

A large number of officers were on duty, fearing racial overtones of the rally would turn into violence. 

Activist Olinka Green told the Dallas Morning News: 'This is what they fear - the black man. This is what America fears.'

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

One man hospitalized and more than 20 stung as swarm of up...

Hundreds turn out for funeral of murdered shopkeeper Asad...

Workers at Bin Laden family's Saudi building firm protest at...

'I was woken to this guy shouting in my face': Muslim man...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
3k shares
Yafeuh Balogun of the Huey P Newton Gun Club added: 'It's a people's victory here in South Dallas today.'

The Bureau of American Islamic Relations, or BAIR, rallies against what it calls radical Islam. 

In a Facebook post about the counter-protest, one of the organizers wrote: 'We have decided to Protest the Nation of Islam for promoting violence against Americans openly and publicly. This is NOT about color of skin, not a white vs black thing, (not for us anyway). 

'This is about RADICAL ISLAM. They have threatened to continue killing Cops, Random White People and their children to further their agenda of hate and dominance through violence.
Back to top Go down

Brother against Brother
Page 1 of 1