Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Brother Researcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Hey Brother Researcher Empty
PostSubject: Hey Brother Researcher   Hey Brother Researcher I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 2:46 pm

have you ever listened to a man by the name of michael hoffman?....he is all over youtube with lectures,interviews,etc, and he is saying what i cannot make myself say.....he is telling the truth, and i know it, because some of the research that i have done through the years make me suspect the very same things.....we have discussed this in a previous thread, and i think we were close to agreement concerning this subject....there is no doubt that rabbinical judaism is nothing but a bastardized form of the LAW mixed with the hammurabi code from ancient babylon, i got that, but what concerns me is the re-establishment of the country of Israel....did God do this by the balfour declaration?....or was this a "false flag" attempt to mimic the  prophecies referring to it?.....the scriptural depiction of the restoration of Israel do not, at least in my view, jive with how it actually came about....i suppose it could all mesh and this could actually be the biblical fulfillment of the 'DRY BONE PROPHECIES", but i think i smell a rat....what concerns me the most is that a large percentage of the non-khazarian population DID NOT want to see the restoration of Israel by the "zionist method" and were adamant that this was not the biblical description of how it would be done....anyway, check this guy out because he is pretty dadgum good on his biblical history
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brother Researcher   Hey Brother Researcher I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Not familiar with Michael Hoffman. A search brings up attorney's, body builders, and a myriad of other Michael Hoffman's. I had better luck (I think) searching YouTube. Is this the guy at link below. YouTube has lots of sundry and assorted MH's too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/michaelahoffman/videos

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brother Researcher   Hey Brother Researcher I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 3:02 pm

try this one

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+hoffman+channel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brother Researcher   Hey Brother Researcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Brother Researcher
Page 1 of 1