Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cruz = does not qualify...◾Constitutional Eligibility is a Matter of National Security – The Family Time Line of Rafael Edward 'Ted' Cruz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cruz = does not qualify...◾Constitutional Eligibility is a Matter of National Security – The Family Time Line of Rafael Edward 'Ted' Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Cruz = does not qualify...◾Constitutional Eligibility is a Matter of National Security – The Family Time Line of Rafael Edward 'Ted' Cruz   Cruz = does not qualify...◾Constitutional Eligibility is a Matter of National Security – The Family Time Line of Rafael Edward 'Ted' Cruz I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 5:00 pm

constitutional-eligibility-is-a-matter-of-national-security-the-family-time-line-of-rafael-edward-ted-cruz

Constitutional Eligibility is a Matter of National Security – The Family Time Line of Rafael Edward 'Ted' Cruz

SEE TEXT BELOW BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Cruz = does not qualify...◾Constitutional Eligibility is a Matter of National Security – The Family Time Line of Rafael Edward 'Ted' Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz = does not qualify...◾Constitutional Eligibility is a Matter of National Security – The Family Time Line of Rafael Edward 'Ted' Cruz   Cruz = does not qualify...◾Constitutional Eligibility is a Matter of National Security – The Family Time Line of Rafael Edward 'Ted' Cruz I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 7:45 pm

WOW, I saved that link as an html and save the whole thing to my local drive. Just in case it happens to disappear and fall down the memory hole as 'inconvenient' things on the internet often do. We all need to send that link to all the Cruz fans and followers you can.

Of course that means the hildabeast will be nominated at the DNC (only choice) and will most likely run against Trump. What a choice, huh? Both are dangerous with Trump only s l i g h t l y  less so..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Cruz = does not qualify...◾Constitutional Eligibility is a Matter of National Security – The Family Time Line of Rafael Edward 'Ted' Cruz
Page 1 of 1