Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cruz Dropped Out - That Leaves Trump - UPDATE: John Kasich Just Dropped Out Today (4 May) Too

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Cruz Dropped Out - That Leaves Trump - UPDATE: John Kasich Just Dropped Out Today (4 May) Too Empty
PostSubject: Cruz Dropped Out - That Leaves Trump - UPDATE: John Kasich Just Dropped Out Today (4 May) Too   Cruz Dropped Out - That Leaves Trump - UPDATE: John Kasich Just Dropped Out Today (4 May) Too I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 8:12 pm

Trump thrashed Cruz in Indiana today and I guess that was the last straw. Cruz announced his resignation in the Republican race and dropped out. I still think Trump is scary. I've studied the German build up to the NAZI era and Hitler and our nation is and has been following the playbook of 1930's Germany perfectly. I pray that I'm wrong about Trump because he could do the nation a lot of good - BUT - I'm still leery as hell about him. Of course, Hitlery would also make a good dictator too. Yer damned if ya do and damned if ya don't!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz-ends-bid-republican-presidential-nomination-004617944--election.html?nhp=1

From Link wrote:
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz ended his presidential campaign Tuesday, eliminating the biggest impediment to Donald Trump's march to the Republican nomination.
The conservative tea party firebrand who tried to cast himself as the only viable alternative to Trump ended his campaign after a stinging defeat in Indiana's Republican primary.
"It appears that path has been foreclosed," Cruz told supporters in Indianapolis. "Together, we left it all on the field of Indiana. We gave it everything we've got, but the voters chose another path, and so with a heavy heart but with boundless optimism for the long-term future of our nation, we are suspending our campaign."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-kasich-suspends-presidential-campaign-161615547.html?ref=gs

From Link wrote:
John Kasich suspends presidential campaign

May 4, 2016

Republican presidential candidate John Kasich has ended his bid for the White House, several media outlets confirmed on Wednesday.
His pulling out of the race effectively allows longtime frontrunner Donald Trump to become the likely nominee for the GOP.
Kasich abruptly canceled a planned press conference in Virginia Wednesday morning, sparking speculation that he was calling it quits.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed May 04, 2016 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down

Cruz Dropped Out - That Leaves Trump - UPDATE: John Kasich Just Dropped Out Today (4 May) Too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz Dropped Out - That Leaves Trump - UPDATE: John Kasich Just Dropped Out Today (4 May) Too   Cruz Dropped Out - That Leaves Trump - UPDATE: John Kasich Just Dropped Out Today (4 May) Too I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:59 am

And the Canuck goes home.
Back to top Go down

Cruz Dropped Out - That Leaves Trump - UPDATE: John Kasich Just Dropped Out Today (4 May) Too
Page 1 of 1