Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
laibcoms

laibcoms

Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray Empty
PostSubject: Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray   Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 am

I'm not sure if there are threads about Jonathan Gray's Dead Men's Secrets ebook because our search loves to return "too common words" for "jonathan", "gray", "dead", "men", and "secrets". :p So forgive me if there's a repeat… anyway.

I just finished his ebook and I was astounded as to the information he researched on his own, with his group, and gathered from other independent sources, scientists, researchers, etc. The ebook was about the pre-flood past, the post-flood past, and the past between post-flood and 'modern history'.

They discovered, and it is no doubt true (not because I believe in the Holy Bible, put that aside first), that our ancestors and the civilizations of the old ages were far more intelligent than "modern man"; were far more advance in Science and Technology than "modern man".

Right from the beginning, the Theory of evolution already crumbled to dust (pun intended). Simply put, the notion of "modern man" that legends, myths, stories, unearthed records, and oral histories were simply a "coincidence" is a joke. Civilizations both lost and living, all across the world, have similar stories of the same thing and usually of same time period.

They all have stories of the Great Flood, of how only 8 humans survived on a huge boat with them a pair of animals and so on. From the Chinese here in the Eastern hemisphere to the civilizations (yes including living) in South America. That we all know "modern Science" has proven to be true and yet "modern man" continues to deny and dismiss as a "mere coincidence".

There were also stories of flying and gliding everywhere, how man even used it to wage war. And there were archæological findings too of the tools they used, even models that fly, thousand of years before teh Wright Brothers "invented" flying.

Of course let us not forget how civilizations around the world before "modern history" already knew about the Sol System and its planets -- Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Which "modern man" only discovered a few centuries ago. Let us not forget how recent discoveries found out that the Chinese were already roaming North and South America thousand of years before Christopher Colombus and the Spaniards discovered it.

And even the possibility that man already reached the moon and built something there (a Chinese emperor to be exact), which during NASA's venture there, an anstronaut said that he saw what possibly be a tall building. Which later NASA deleted from all records even rebroadcasts.

Finally, how and why there was a sudden decline in knowledge and the technology lost - ranging from Chinese emperors ordering the halt of such activities because of the rise of greed and evilness in the world to destroying of historical records because succeeding leaders can not confirm the veracity of the earlier records and as such branded ist as myth and legends (and yes, we've been doing careless dismissing for a long time!!)

For example, archaologists and other so called "experts" to this day are baffled why there are many sites producing high levels of radioactive materials around the world. It can only mean one thing, they already have knowledge of nuclear power.

Interestingly, there are written records of such science and technology. Of how great and majestic cities were destroyed by flying bombers and everyone and everything melted and crystallized. And for those survivors, how they got sick, very sick, told in a very detailed manner we can not deny today as the result of extreme exposure to nuclear radioactive effects.

Astonishingly, it is the only "theory" (if you can still call it a theory) of why many of these great civilizations post-flood disappeared almost at the same time period. Which is the same story as to the discovery that these civilizations all began at the same time period (after the Great Flood).

Obviously, Noah and his family have working knowledge of the Science and Technology pre-flood, and they probably took documents with them as well. And being sinful and corrupted as we are, they ended up nuking themselves to oblivion - leaving survivors who were not knowledgeable with whatever technology they left behind. And so the dark ages of human history, the foundation of the theory of evolution - we were dumb, stupid, who can not do anything right for millions of years. Riightt.

Ironically, the so-called "experts" are baffled as to why in almost every dig site, they always find sophistication in art and tools. Almost always there are metals, irons, bronze tools when carbon-dating states they should be people from the "Stone Age". Secondly, how there were so few stone tools from the stone age when the truth is, stone should outlast metals, irons, glasses.

It only proves that our ancestors were never dumb and stupid. To the contrary, they were far more intelligent and wise than we do today. Heck, even to this day there are historical documents that we do not understand simply because we haven't reached that level of knowledge.

How's that possible? Think about this, when some of these documents were first discovered and translated centuries past, in that time period no one can understand any of it, for example, the written records of the effects of getting exposed in a nuclear radiation. Why? Because no one in that period experimented with it yet.

Centuries later, "modern man" dropped the Atomic Bombs on Hiroshimia and Nagasaki Japan. Then we "invented" Nuclear technology. Now we understand what these ancient documents were explaining - the effects of surviving in a nuclear explosion.

Still with me? Now there are still more that we do not understand to this day. It only proves that we are not yet at that level of understanding for us to have any hint as to what it was they chronicled in ancient pasts. For example, how was it that many civilizations have calendars so long and so accurate? Like the Mayans? What was the purpose? Surely there is a purpose right? It is a known Scientific fact that in everything there is cause and effect. Even the Bible is clear with that. Even the leaders of old were clear with that.

Here's more. How is it that the ancient past were already using longtitude and latitude? How is it that old maps, outdating "modern man", already have accurate world maps? How and why did they come up with longittude and latitude? What for?

Finally (for this post), how did they moved huge blocks of stone from one place to another? Have you ever wondered about that? I did since I first learned of Stonehenge when I was still a kid but I never found a convincing answer until now. Even the pyramids in Egypt alone, I've always wondered how it was possible.

I remember a teacher of mine got angry at me for questioning the text books. I asked my Science teacher how it was possible to build the pyramids using pulleys and sheer manpower. It is not possible. I also asked why these relics of the past are still standing today but our own "modern" architectures can not even withstand time. I never raised such questions again inside classrooms after that encounter. That's our education system here - just accept what you are being fed, keep your mind-boggling questions that are not part of the 'approved' education to yourself.

Well, the answer was simple. The ancients knew of anti-gravity technology and the science behind it. Which we are only beginning to do today but already detailed in surviving texts - once again the Sanskrit being the top document.

Another example: remember how we were taught that gun powder and guns itself were invented in the West? It's the same here in Asia, same education. Later it was discovered that the Chinese were actually the first and used it in wars they waged in the past?

What makes it interesting is, that time period when the Chinese were using gunpowder to fire guns, create bombs, etc. other civilizations at that time were doing the same thing. In other words, many civilizations were at a similar, if not the same, level of technological advancement. That's one living, undeniable proof, that what we were taught of "modern man" as compared to "stone age" man, was all but joke.

For what purpose? I do not know. Maybe to protect the integrity of the THEORY of evolution. But then one would realize that this sort of 'lie' has been going on for a long time, especially at the time of the rise of the papacy - everyone was a heretic.

I now wonder how many of those heretics the Vatican church has burned to stakes, who were really not heretics but people who had the knowledge of the ancient past with them? How many of their books and scrolls did the Vatican burned… or probably… stored in their underground storeroom where not even the pope can enter?

---

Now let's put the Bible back. Doesn't it fit everything the Bible said? I've said before and time again, Science and History will bow down to the Holy Bible. The first world was destroyed through water - the Great Flood. Then from that time until the time of Jesus, there were wars and even nuclear warfare.

Then Jesus said said that if He doesn't come back early, there might not be a man left on this earth. Again I've always wondered why, aren't we capable of keeping our hands off world destruction?

Apparently not. Jesus already saw how post-flood humanity are far worse than the pre-flood humanity when it comes to domination, greed, and power. We already annihalated each other and we will do so again… because inside of each of us is the desire to bring the glory of the pre-flood days.

And then next we come to sin. The desire to bring the glory of the pre-flood days - that includes sin. The sin of the pre-flood people that prompted God to wipe out earth. Aren't we living already living the sins of the pre-flood people? Look at Soddom and Gomorrah, ever wondered why God destroyed it? Not just because of "sin" but because they are living the sin of the pre-flood people, the very sins that God wiped out.

The Tower of Babel is another example. Why did God confused the languages of the people back then? Was the reason as simple as "because God wants us to spread all over the world"? That reasoning crumbles down after discoveries were made on how there were civilizations elsewhere in the world already. In fact, there are theories that Mandarin is the closest language to the language of Noah living today. They weren't there in the tower of Babel.

This is echoed as far as the American civilizations, they wrote down how the "Babel" people suddenly became confused. Why? God changed their languages because they started to do what the pre-flood did, which only results to sins of the gravest proportion.

Of course we all know who the leader of the Babel people was… Nimrod and her mother turned wife and they bore a child - ahemm, that sounds very familiar…

"Modern man" is the worst of all. And it is in our time that all this will come to an end. Jesus will return very soon and wipe this world of evil.
^_^

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray   Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 am

** The dates are all wild guesses by me, and for simplification, do not take it seriously. **

*** = dates from the book: Dead Men's Secrets

What could be: The 7 Ages of Man

• 3970 B.C. to 2970 B.C. = 1st Age

• 3970 B.C. = Adam created as a 30 year old man according to Jewish traditions.
    • 3900 B.C. to 3400 B.C. = pre-flood people
    • 3400 B.C. to 3000 B.C. = Great Flood ***
    • 3000 B.C. = 1st migration wave ***

• 2970 B.C. to 1970 B.C. = 2nd Age

• 2500 B.C. = Tower of Babel destroyed; 2nd migration wave started due to language confusion ***
    • 2100 B.C. = Nuclear Holocaust; survivors forced into primitive existence ***
    • 2000 B.C. = Untouched nations declines ***

• 1970 B.C. to 970 B.C. = 3rd Age

• 1500 B.C. = The decline of technological knowledge; The Egyptian period of our history books ***

• 970 B.C. to 30 A.D. = 4th Age

• Year 0 = Jesus was born
    • 30 A.D. = Jesus started His ministry at age 30; first living the missing 30 years of Adam before living His.

• 30 A.D. to 1030 A.D. = 5th Age

• 33 A.D. = Jesus was crucified, resurrected, and ascended to heaven

• 1030 A.D. to 2030 A.D. = 6th Age

• Modern Man's time

• 2030 A.D. to 3030 A.D. = 7th Age

• Millenial Reign

Time stops, New Heaven and New Earth arrives. satan and his ilk forever sealed in hell.

*** = dates from the book: Dead Men's Secrets

** The dates are all wild guesses by me, and for simplification, do not take it seriously. **

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray   Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi Laibcoms! Smile I find it all very plausible and to deny the ancients knowledge brings up more questions than when you accept it. I have always thought that the "fossil layers" and the epochs were not really that but were the layers of sediment and creatures lthat settled after the great flood.

Thanks for the heads up on that book, it sounds interesting! bounce I wonder how long Nimrod lived? I remember from reading the Legend of the Jews that Esau liked to hang out with Nimrod. Or at least I think it was him. I'd have to go back, no! That's right! That's why he was so famished and sold his birthright, he'd been out hunting with Nimrod for days.... Interesting. It's a plot man, keepin the peeps dumbed down, all the better to fool us dopes in the end. Suspect

Sorry about the other forum, the search and all the other problems. I can't fix a thing, they've taken all my options and buttons. No idk what we're going to have to end up doing.
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray   Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Delfi wrote:
Hi Laibcoms! Smile I find it all very plausible and to deny the ancients knowledge brings up more questions than when you accept it. I have always thought that the "fossil layers" and the epochs were not really that but were the layers of sediment and creatures lthat settled after the great flood.

Thanks for the heads up on that book, it sounds interesting! bounce I wonder how long Nimrod lived? I remember from reading the Legend of the Jews that Esau liked to hang out with Nimrod. Or at least I think it was him. I'd have to go back, no! That's right! That's why he was so famished and sold his birthright, he'd been out hunting with Nimrod for days.... Interesting. It's a plot man, keepin the peeps dumbed down, all the better to fool us dopes in the end. Suspect

Sorry about the other forum, the search and all the other problems. I can't fix a thing, they've taken all my options and buttons. No idk what we're going to have to end up doing.

Wow, that's interesting. I've been wondering where Esau went to reach a point of bankruptcy. It makes sense that he was with Nimrod. That also gives a good lesson for us, if we fail to listen to God, satan will welcome us, play with us, and eventually trick us. Similar to what happened to the Parable of the Prodigal Son.

Hmm… now that's even more interesting, what if the parable was taken out of Esau?

---

Re: search, that's okay, I was hoping the free forumhost will read it hehe. They usually do that, restrictions and what not. It was intended for them :p

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray   Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 am

Hi Laibcoms and Delf. Actually Esau wasn't hangin' out with Nimrod, Esau was stalking Nimrod as a hunter and killed him and two of his muscle-man guards. No wonder he was willing to sell his birthright. Esau thought all of Babylon was going to come after him and rip him to shreds, limb from limb. I get this from Kimberly Rogers teachings on Esau. If ya haven't listened to it yet I'll link the parts below. It's three one hour teachings and the death of Nimrod is in the first part. Pt. 01 Esau the Man, Pt. 02 Esau the Spirit, Pt. 03 Esau at the End. Wait till you hear what she has to say about Esau and Obama in part 03. Enjoy.

http://themessianicmessage.com/esau_effect.htm

http://themessianicmessage.com/esau_1.mp3
http://themessianicmessage.com/esau_2.mp3
http://themessianicmessage.com/esau_3.mp3
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray   Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Whoa! I'm definitely going to listen to that tomorrow while I make my cinnamon roll dough. I have to make about 100 big rolls, I knead something to listen to while I need. hehe! bounce I love that bouncy smiley! Smile
Now I'm so curious, I have to know why Esau would want to kill Nimrod... TFTL! (thanks for the link) Exclamation
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray   Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Delfi wrote:
I knead something to listen to while I need.

Yer a mess, giiirl! :joker: Hey, make a few extra of those cinnamon rolls for me. Those are my all time favorites ever.

Enjoy the Esau teachings. I've listened to 'em multiple times. In fact they've even earned memory space on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray   Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:02 pm

That was really good! I've felt it in my spirit that Obama was a foreshadowing of the one to come. This made a lot of sense. I wonder just how close we are?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray   Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray
Page 1 of 1