Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archbishop Georg Gänsewein Opens the Door for the Final Roman Emperor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Archbishop Georg Gänsewein Opens the Door for the Final Roman Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Archbishop Georg Gänsewein Opens the Door for the Final Roman Emperor   Archbishop Georg Gänsewein Opens the Door for the Final Roman Emperor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 7:37 am

06/26/2016 

Something unusual happened today… I ran into Tom Horn at the Post Office.  I moved to Crane, MO and it’s about as close to Mayberry as you’re going to find in 2016.

Archbishop Georg Gänsewein Opens the Door for the Final Roman Emperor Cris-Crane

Tom was really excited about a new article posted by the Catholic News Agency. I went home and shared it on Facebook.

Roman Catholic Archbishop Georg Gänswein not only admits Malachy’s Prophecy of the Pope’s is taken seriously, it sends chills down his spine and the St. Peter’s lightning strike when Pope “Glory of the Olive” Benedict retired was viewed as a portent by Pope Benedict, a sign he had made the right choice by stepping down.

Cris D Putnam

17 hours ago

The thesis of Petrus Romanus is seeming more prescient than ever… "German Archbishop of the Catholic Church, Chaplain of His Holiness,Prefect of the Papal Household and the personal secretary of the Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI," was just quoted by the Catholic News Agency: “Indeed, when looking at the prophecy (*of the popes), and considering how there was always a sound reference to popes mentioned in its history – that gives me the shivers,” Archbishop Gänswein admitted. Want the inside scoop?

https://www.skywatchtvstore.com/ProductDetails.asp…

Archbishop Georg Gänsewein Opens the Door for the Final Roman Emperor Safe_image.php?d=AQATYrGR-h9uz3rx&w=474&h=248&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.catholicnewsagency.com%2Fimages%2FPope_Francis_greets_pilgrims_in_St_Peters_Square_after_the_Wednesday_general_audience_May_7_2014_Credit_Daniel_Ibez_CNA_6_CNA_6_24_16

Is Francis the last Pope? A rare interview with Archbishop Gänswein

What is Benedict XVI's own view of his historical resignation? What has the fall-out been from his secretary Archbishop Georg Gänswein's controversial remark on an “expanded petrine office”? What about the “Prophesy of Malachy,” which allegedly sees Francis as the last pontiff?

CATHOLICNEWSAGENCY.COM

Even though we now know he was under pressure by the occult St. Gallen group,  who wanted him replaced by the marxist liberation theologian Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina. (if you doubt those facts – its all documented with original source documents in The Final Roman Emperor.)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1