Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!    BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 6:58 am

BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell

July 5, 2016

BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  56dd9a18c36188ea088b45e9-640x356

Christian Times Newspaper has learned that Guccifer, the Romanian hacker currently being held on charges for hacking Hillary Clinton’s personal email server, has been found in his Virginia jail cell, dead of an apparent suicide.

Guccifer, also known as Marcel Lazar Lehel, was extradited to the United States to face charges after openly admitting to repeatedly hacking Hillary Clinton’s email server.  This claim occurred in the midst of an FBI probe that was concluded this morning by Director Comey.

Lehel claimed that the server was “like an open orchid on the Internet” and that it “was easy … easy for me, for everybody.”

After the FBI cleared Clinton of any charges Tuesday morning, a rumor began circulating that Guccifer was missing from his jail cell.  Tuesday night, reports began spreading that the Romanian hacker was found after the evening’s dinner hanging from a rope in his personal cell.

Comey, in his statement Tuesday morning, alluded to the fact that American enemies and individual actors most likely accessed Hillary Clinton’s emails, but Guccifer was the only person to come forward with knowledge of their contents.

Reports are still developing, and CTN is waiting on statements from authorities.

It is worth noting that the Clinton White House faced allegations that Hillary and her aides were involved in the questionable suicide of White House employee Vince Foster in 1995.

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!    BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:15 am

Who's surprised? Anyone . . . hello . . . anybody????

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!    BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:34 am

If I had to make a choice of ticking off an ISIS cell or ticking off the Clintons, I think I'd pick the ISIS cell first.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!    BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 9:18 am

BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  Outloo10
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!    BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:16 am

Looks like the dude is still breathing.  Old Sorcha Faal up to her old tricks again.

http://www.snopes.com/guccifer-missing-from-jail-cell/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!    BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:05 am

Hmmmmm . . . . add another feather in the cap of why Sorcha Faal is person non-grata here. Excerpts from the Snoopes article follows below. I condensed the article down to it's bare basics. Read the entire thing for more if ya like. Maybe there be hope still for this hackers stuff to see the light of day after all.

Snoopes wrote:
Origin:On 2 July 2016, Hillary Clinton was interviewed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. On the same day, conspiracy site whatdoesitmean.com reported that hacker Marcel Lazăr Lehel (whose online moniker is "Guccifer') had gone missing from his Virginia jail cell.

Lehel has made headlines for breaking into the emails of a number of high-level authorities in the United States and his native Romania. He has also claimed that he hacked into Hillary Clinton's and the Democratic National Committee's e-mail servers.

The rumor originated with a single source: the blogger known by the pen name "Sorcha Faal"

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it.

The fabricated whatdoesitmean.com story about Guccifer's in-custody death was picked up a few days later by the Christian Times Newspaper web site, which is just another online fake news outlet (not to be confused with the legitimate Christian Times newspaper).

We contacted authorities at the Virginia jail, who were able to confirm that Lehel is alive, well, and in custody there. There is no truth to the claim he went mysteriously missing from his jail cell in early July 2016. 
Last updated: 06 July 2016
Originally published: 05 July 2016

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!    BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 1:41 pm

What the hell???? This Comey/FBI Dept. of Justice investigation is still ongoing and developing as I type this, however the following really grabbed my attention seeing how there is a thread on the forum about this very subject. Much more at link as I only quote the part relevant to this thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/07/comey-testifies-clinton-email-claims-not-true-at-heated-hill-hearing.html

From Link wrote:
On another front, Comey also addressed claims by Romanian hacker “Guccifer” that he breached Clinton’s personal server. The hacker, Marcel Lehel Lazar, had told Fox News earlier this year that he easily accessed the server – but Comey said that when questioned, Guccifer admitted he lied about the breach.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!    BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell:THIS WAS PREDICTABLE!
Page 1 of 1