Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails Empty
PostSubject: Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails   Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 4:09 pm

HANGMANS/WOMENS NOOSE never very far away!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/breaking-fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-emails.html

FBI looking into “new developments” after previously recommending no charges against Democrat candidate
Adan Salazar
Prison Planet.com
October 28, 2016
Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails Hillary-crooked620
The FBI on Friday announced it is reopening their investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, another shocking October surprise for the Democrat candidate days from the presidential election.
In a letter to committees and lawmakers relevant to the matter, FBI Director James Comey cited “recent developments” for the bureau’s decision to look into new emails which may contain classified information and how they may relate to its previous investigation.
“In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton’s personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony,” Comey wrote in the letter obtained by CNBC.
“In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.”
“Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be signifcant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony,” Comey stated.

Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz, who led an Oversight Committee effort to pursue perjury charges against Hillary, tweeted about the FBI’s announcement.

Back in July, Comey announced the FBI’s investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state would not result in a recommendation to the Justice Department to pursue charges.
“Although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case,” the FBI director stated in a speech at the time.

Speaking at a campaign rally in Manchester, New Hampshire, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump jumped on the bureau’s decision to reopen its case:
“The FBI has just sent a letter to Congress informing them that they have discovered new emails pertaining to the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s investigation. And they are reopening their case into her criminal and illegal conduct that threatens the security of the United States of America.”
“Hillary Clinton’s corruption is on a scale we have never seen before. We must not let her take her criminal scheme into the Oval Office.”
“I have great respect for the fact that the FBI and the Dept. of Justice are now willing to have the courage to right the horrible mistake that they made. This was a grave miscarriage of justice that the American people fully understood and it is everybody’s hope that it is about to be corrected.”
CNBC reports, “Stocks turned negative after the report of the new probe,” adding that “Many analysts have said that markets were pricing in a Clinton victory in November.”

This article was posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 at 1:07

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails   Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Looks like we were both on it at the same time, Spring. I'll just leave both up. Peeps can have it in stereo. Last time I tries a topic merge I broke something.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails   Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 5:47 pm

928. The FBI shows its true face (10/28/2016)

Though the media show Clinton has a two digital leading, Trump says, 'I actually think we're winning'
 He 
rejects polls as inaccurate: ‘All the fair polls have us winning’. He is arbitrary. What makes Trump so confident? Because he knows he is candidate of the FBI. They are the ruler of U.S. 

To support Trump's campaign, FBI made its first-ever political bias. 

Quote :

Ex-FBI Asst Director Makes First-Ever Political Endorsement for Trump With Emotional Plea to America

BY JUSTEN CHARTERS

With the election only a few weeks out, James Kallstrom, the former Assistant Director of the FBI, has decided to endorse Trump.

In an interview on Fox News, Kallstrom started out by making it clear that he has a “low opinion of all politicians, except for a few.”

http://ijr.com/2016/10/717422-ex-fbi-asst-director-makes-first-ever-political-endorsement-for-trump-with-emotional-plea-to-america/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=afternoon-newsletter&utm_medium=owned

As I always said - email is a tool for FBI to extort: 

Quote :
FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation

MICHAEL BIESECKER and ERIC TUCKER October 28, 2016

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI informed Congress Friday it is investigating whether new emails that have emerged in its probe of Hillary Clinton's private server may contain classified information. The FBI said in July its investigation was finished.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-clinton-emails-prompt-further-172841055.html
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails   Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 4:14 pm

929. Who has the motive to activate "terror attack"? (11/5/2016)

Quote :
Feds warn NYC officials about possible al Qaeda attack

By Jamie Schram and Yaron Steinbuch November 4, 2016 

New York City law enforcement authorities are on high alert after receiving a warning by the feds about a possible attack by al Qaeda on the eve of Election Day, sources said.

US intelligence officials alerted joint terrorism task forces of the threat, which also included Texas and Virginia — though specific sites targeted for Monday in the three states were not mentioned, a federal source told The Post.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/04/fbi-warns-of-possible-pre-election-day-terror-attacks/

Does Al Qaeda interest in US election? Think with your brain. Obviously, someone planned "terror attack" if the election result is not in their favorite. Consider 9/11 attack was activated for Mid-East war and domestic police power(Patriot Act), the "terror attack" is their weapon to grab more power. 

It's very clear now that Trump is the FBI's candidate. Email is a tool used by the Feds to extort people. When Assange and Wikileaks were viewed as false flags by public, the FBI quickly found a substitude. After all, they have informants everywhere, especially around politicians. Hillary Clinton is an important politician. Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner, could be informant of the FBI, or both are. Those informants could be used as key witness in big case.

When Leuwinsky scandal happened and Linda Trip said in her speech,"I am you, American." I couldn't help to laugh. She thought many people were the same as her. She is right. In this country, informant are vastly used by Federal law enforcement agency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails   Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1