Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bone appetit! Muslims go wild in 'demonic' ritual

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
laibcoms

laibcoms

Bone appetit! Muslims go wild in 'demonic' ritual  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bone appetit! Muslims go wild in 'demonic' ritual    Bone appetit! Muslims go wild in 'demonic' ritual  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Well, as what those who truly understands the political landscape, the history, and spiritual status of the region have been warning about but are persecuted instead. Here in the Philippines alone, I was branded as a supporter of dictatorship. Now that these are happening and they were proven wrong, they turn a blind-eye and a deaf-ear even denying they supported the Arab Spring.

Where are the world renowned critics now? Where are the world supporters of peace and freedom? Nowhere to be found, they no longer care about the countries that went through the Arab Spring, as long as the dictators are out… and dead… it's mission accomplished. What happens next to their nation is no longer their concern.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Bone appetit! Muslims go wild in 'demonic' ritual    Bone appetit! Muslims go wild in 'demonic' ritual  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:56 am

Crazies, they don't even deserve chickens if they're going to mistreat them. Sad About the rest of it, all I can say is that they probably couldn't have done it without our bambam.... I thank Jesus that I strongly opposed him, so I don't have to feel guilty about the evil he spreads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bone appetit! Muslims go wild in 'demonic' ritual    Bone appetit! Muslims go wild in 'demonic' ritual  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bone appetit! Muslims go wild in 'demonic' ritual
Page 1 of 1