Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Bride had? terminal bone cancer

Go down 
+15
postindifference
Dr. Rita
Warrior Shepard
gritsy
Delfi
Elizabeth345
r3m0
friharbor
Proskuneo
Kitiara
Yaddy
researcher
michael371
lampholder
wedunit
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wedunit

wedunit

My Bride had? terminal bone cancer Empty
PostSubject: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:58 pm

I'll not mince any words...she has terminal
bone cancer, or metastatic spinal lesions resultant from her bout with
breast cancer.
  Given what is about
to come down the pike, there is no way she could have dealt with any of
that in her current physical condition, so GOD in his infinite wisdom
is making things happen so she won't have to suffer the consequences of
dealing with what the enemy has in store for us.
The plan is to manage her pain, and develop a plan of action for the
next weeks.  The Doctor told us this afternoon that 1-3 months is what
is indicated, and that outside of a miracle, her prognosis is being with
the LORD soon.
Lindy told me earlier today "See darlin'?  They took my birthday away after all."  That's July 15th.
They took more scans and chest x-rays, and
found cancerous bone lesions in her ribs, sternum, and pelvis.  So,
cancer has taken over her body's bones, and bone cancer is one of the
most painful to endure.  Pain management is tantamount at this time, and
they are steadily improving their protocol to make that happen.   She's
getting intravenous morphine every 2 hours, and it keeps her pain at
bay enough for her to be alert and coherent, and yet deal with her pain
level.
Because she's alert, and coherent, with correctly managed pain, they
have enrolled her in a hospice program, to provide the equipment and
care to allow her to come home for her last days.

It's nice to have this family
here to share with, because there's not an awake non 501-C-3 Church in
75 miles with whom we can fellowship.
I've been regularly emailing Doug Hagmann and Steve Quayle, and they
have both emailed and called, with encouragement and asking if I needed
anything.  I told them if they could give me about 10 hours of sleep,
and a chimp that I could coax into a bunch of heavy lifting in the next
few days, I'd appreciate it.  They've included us in their intercessor's
prayer lists, which is what we need.  God will have to step up to the
finances on this thing, 'cause we ain't got any extra.  

Lindy came  home from the hospital today,
thanks to the wonderful folks at Hospice.  She is resting comfortably
now after a frenzied greeting by the fuzzy butts.
My Bride had? terminal bone cancer Attachment

Hypocrisy is the Tribute Vice pays to Virtue

Last edited by researcher on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : un-pinned by researcher)
Back to top Go down
lampholder

lampholder

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Innocent My prayers are with you, that GOD will carry your whole family through this valley and soon we all will be dancing before the throne as the bride of Christ.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:19 pm

so sorry to hear that....I have had two bouts with cancer,so I know and understand a little bit....I will remember her in my prayers,and you too
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Pray people, pray! Pray for a miracle healing, pray for the Hospice people to be guided and blessed, pray for the family to be comforted. I'm going to pin this so it won't get lost in the day to day conversations.

Wedunit, please keep us updated as things progress. Our prayers are with you, brother.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Am also praying.....
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Praying, brother!

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 pm

So sorry for your wife. I pray you a miracle.
Back to top Go down
friharbor

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi Wedunit,

I'm so sorry to hear of your wife. I will lift you both up in prayer. I understand some of what you are going through as I am in my own cancer battle as well. I have colo-rectal cancer that has spread to my lungs. The finances for this are in the Lord's hands as we don't have the funds to pay for it. I have been told by one doctor that I won't survive this, that I have zero percent chance of coming through it. Chemo gives me a 3% chance only. So we have opted to take the natural route--diet and supplements. So far, we are seeing improvements. I know the Lord is in control, and I rest in that. I pray that you and your wife will continue to have the Lord's peace. I also ask for prayer for my husband and I as we travel this route as well. I am SOOOOOO very grateful that we have the Lord who gives us hope and eternal life. Praise be to Him! If there is anything specific I can pray for, please do let me know.

sincerely,

friharbor
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:11 pm

We'll pray for you too friharbor. I will be soooooo glad when Yahweh finally lifts this curse that we've all been under for the last 6000-ish years and we receive those new uncorruptable bodies.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

friharbor wrote:
Hi Wedunit,

I'm so sorry to hear of your wife. I will lift you both up in prayer. I understand some of what you are going through as I am in my own cancer battle as well. I have colo-rectal cancer that has spread to my lungs. The finances for this are in the Lord's hands as we don't have the funds to pay for it. I have been told by one doctor that I won't survive this, that I have zero percent chance of coming through it. Chemo gives me a 3% chance only. So we have opted to take the natural route--diet and supplements. So far, we are seeing improvements. I know the Lord is in control, and I rest in that. I pray that you and your wife will continue to have the Lord's peace. I also ask for prayer for my husband and I as we travel this route as well. I am SOOOOOO very grateful that we have the Lord who gives us hope and eternal life. Praise be to Him! If there is anything specific I can pray for, please do let me know.

sincerely,

friharbor

God Bless you, Sister. We'll pray for you. Healing is entirely in GOD's hands, and if we are good stewards of what He has given us in the natural realm, He can and will bless us with his healing touch..
Lindy has opted for no chemo or radiation, so her body is not wracked with the poisons. We're addressing this as we have, being responsible, and leaving the results of it all to Him.
Pray for Lindy's son, Davey, who is 25, and has Asberger's. He still lives with us; needless to say this is devastating him. His needs are our greatest concern. He knows the LORD, but his situation makes things difficult for him.
Thank you all for your care and concern here. I'll update as things transpire.

Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:59 am

i'm so sorry to hear this, as i am dealing with the same thing right now with my dad. bone cancer, hospice, the works. rest assured there will be prayer coming your way, brother.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

My Bride had? terminal bone cancer 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:47 am

My heartfelt empathy goes out to you Wedunit and for your loving wife to have to travel this hard and painful path that life has thrown to her. Being the carer for your loved one is very difficult for you as physical and emotional tiredness both take over and it is a time like this you need the help of others to just give you a few hours break to gather yourself together to enable you to return refreshed and to encourage Lindy. I understand because I lost my first husband 23 years ago as well as a few friends from this dreadful disease, two others are in remission from breast cancer 8 years down the line and are continuing with good health, another friend had her last course of chemo last week. Where we live in the east coast of N.Ireland there seems to be an increase in the numbers of people who have been diagnosed with one type of cancer or another over the last 20 hears for some unknown reason. There are success stories too so just keep trusting the Lord for healing, as miracles can, and do happen.
And Friharbor, my thoughts and prayers are for your healing too, it is a hard burden you to have to bear. God Bless xx
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:55 am

I'm so sad to hear these things.Keeping y'all in my prayers that He may lift some of the burden and pain...
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:29 pm

So very sorry to hear of your wife's condition. I will be praying for you, that will care for her in the Lord's strength and peace, and that she will be as pain free as possible. Also that the Lord's perfect plan whatever that will be is confirmed to you and you both rest in His Everlasting hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Those who have never visited forums do not understand how you can get emotionally attached to folks. But, my heart breaks and I weep for my friend wedunit for the suffering that was not intended. I praise God that He sent His Son who has overcome the world. In whom we can rejoice. This is where we are commanded to comfort one another with these words. "Fear not, for first the dead shall rise in Christ and then those who are alive shall rise up together with them to meet them in the air."

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Lindy is still managing to stay relatively pain-free for this past week. She is a bit weaker, but her attitude and out-look are pretty good, considering. We take one day at a time, and are thankful for the quality time we are able to spend together. Her sister is able to spend some time with her, and it's good for both of them, as they had grown apart over the years. GOD is good, and we continue to thank Him and praise Him for his Grace and Mercy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:42 pm

wedunit,
I will pray for your wife through our Lord, asking that she be kept from pain as much as possible and that she be comfortable.

I also will pray for you that you be given through Him the strength health and love to get you through your difficult time.

No response is necessary, devote your time and energy to her, we understand fully.

Sincerely,
David Spring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:13 pm

How are you Wedunit? Have not heard from you in a while. Praying the peace of our LORD sustains you.
Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:15 am

Update time! 5/11/13
Since Lindy has been on a naturopathic cancer regimen, (about 5 weeks)
there has been marked IMPROVEMENT this past week or so. Lindy feels better
than she has in at least 6 or 8 months. Maybe more. She has been getting
up and pushing her walker around the house for the past 3 days. She can
get to the bathroom on her own, she sits up to eat, spends time in her
recliner or wheelchair instead of languishing in bed. The strength in her
legs is slowly coming back. Today she was able to stand at the bathroom
mirror for a couple of minutes, and stand at the kitchen counter for a few
minutes for the first time in 6 months. She was able to walk to the
bedroom and sleep in OUR bed last night for the first time since last
March.
By no means is she ALL better. But she IS better. This is completely
opposite of what the allopathic quacks were saying. She was supposed to be
in the grave, or both feet on a banana peel by this point in time. It
shakes one's confidence in the so-called "medical profession". (not that I
really had a lot)
So...all I can say is thank you for your prayers, and thank you YHVH for
seeing fit to answer them in this way. AMEN

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Praise the Lord, written in our DNA is the message to heal. I shall continue to pray for her and you.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Praise God, wedunit. We needed some good news around here for a change. We'll keep on praying for Lindy that she continues to improve.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Thanks for the update. I've been thinking of her. Glad to hear she is doing better and hopefully had a nice mother's day. flower
Back to top Go down
postindifference

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:31 am

This is great news! : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:55 am

Glory to GOD! Please keep us updated Wedunit.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:50 am

What wonderful news, Lindy is such a beautiful name. Beautiful lady, I'm thanking Father right now for her improvement!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Excellent news! I will keep praying for the both of you!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Through Him, all things are possible. Through His love, all are redeemable. Through His stripes, all of ours are healed. So thrilled to hear your wife's improvement wedunit! Praise Jesus!
Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:57 am

Lindy continues to improve. She is able to be up and about for a few hours a day now. She had her catheter removed the other day, so she's not tethered to her pee baggie any more. She went to town with me the other day, we went to the grocery store, (she rode the little scooter cart), we stopped at DQ on the way home and had a hot fudge sundae.
She was able to shower without assistance this morning, and can stand unassisted from a chair, so there's marked improvement. She is in no pain, sleeps well, and improves daily. Thank you all for your prayers. Pray that GOD will provide the funds for next month's protocol. Its about $700 each month, which we don't have. (Fixed SSD income) He's provided thus far, and we'll ask Him to continue to do so.

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:13 pm

We will continue to pray Wedunit!

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Wedunit, what beautiful news for this Sunday morning. Thank you for keeping us up to date on things.

cheer cheer cheer

Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Lindy continues to improve.  Our greatest concern now is being able to afford the naturopathic protocol.  It's several hundred a month, and we're on Social Security Disability.  Also, insurance (medicare) only pays for poison, burn, or cut.  Pray that GOD will use his Kids to help us.  He has thus far, but July isn't funded yet.  We praise Him for her improvement, and are thankful for the great quality time we have been given the past 3 months.  They (Dr's) had her in the grave by now.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:20 pm

praise GOD[url=http://www[url=http://www[url=http://www[url=http://www
Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm not spending much time to write what I'll say here. Lindy is failing fast. She didn't know where she was today, or what was going on. Her time is short on this earth, she just gets an earlier ticket to the same destination. I know we'll see one another again, but in perfection, not corruption. Pray for me, my butt's draggini' out my tracks, and my emotional strength is a bit shaky.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:16 am

Dear Wedunit I am so sorry to hear your news, very hard to know what to say to you at such an emotional and hard time for you.  I trod the same road about 25 years ago and can empathasise with
you, I know that it sounds trite for people to say "We'll pray for you" but believers prayers do and am sure you know without me saying it, do give us the lift and strength at the times when we need
it most, I know it did help me to carry on each day.  Our lives are indeed short and the  happy times and love that you both have shared will always remain with you. It is also the 'knowing' that you will meet up again which is the 'Blessed Hope' that only our dear Lord can give us and will see you both through this terrible experience. May the Lords presence be very close to you both at this time.  Love and God Bless
Doreen xx
Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:02 am

Thank you for your kind response.  God's Blessings be upon you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:46 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Lindy is unable to function any more.  She will be going into a rest home later today, as I am physically unable to care for her body any more.  Since the soul lives in the  mind, rather than the body, I know she's with her Lord already.  The only difference is a warm or a cold corpse.  When it becomes cold, she will have already left on an earlier flight.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm so very sorry, praying for you my friend. She is a beautiful Lady and a blessing to you, I could tell by the way you speak about her. God bless you.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm sorry to hear this, wedunit.  May the Lord comfort both of you and give you strength.  I will keep you in my prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Larry,
I am so sorry to hear this news!
I've prayed for the Lords love and comforting for both of you!
Very sad news.

Dave S.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:20 pm

I am praying for you at this time. I wish I could do more.
Rita.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:47 am

be comforted and encouraged, my friend...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:34 am

Dear Wedunit, you both are in my thoughts and prayers at this awful time. May our Heavenly Father
envelop you both with his love at this awful time and give you the much need strength to endure the emotional pain you are going through. Much love xx
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:01 pm

So sorry.
Sad

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Some day there will be a great reunion in heaven and a reuniting with loved ones.....God Bless
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:42 am

I pray the Lord continue to give you His Strength, Love and Peace.  
The gifts of your giving of yourself, your heart, as you've come through
this together is far more precious than words can say.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:38 pm

I just saw this...I am so sorry wedunit! Take solace in God's Promises and find strength in His Word. You two will be reunited again. Meanwhile, we are all here for you if you need.
In Him
Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Lindy went to be with her LORD Wednesday evening, 8:30 Mountain time. Thanks for all your prayers and kind words. Pray that I can hold up for the next few days.

Quote :
Lindy didn't want any kind of service or gathering at this time. However, in the Spring, when the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming and the birds are singing, we will inter her cremains in a little country cemetery called the Lone Pine Cemetery, in Bigfork, Montana. http://tinyurl.com/n2vl58a

Whatever family (There's not many) can attend and remember, a Pastor friend will be there to give a salvation message, focusing on the resurrection and life eternal. There will be the opportunity for whoever desires, to meet at a fellowship get-together after.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bride had? terminal bone cancer   My Bride had? terminal bone cancer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Bride had? terminal bone cancer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next