Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could someone import the facts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Could someone import the facts? Empty
PostSubject: Could someone import the facts?   Could someone import the facts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:32 am

I'm having computer issues and can't copy-import anything, but it looks like we have a connection with a supposed meeting of Trump with Soros within the last 7-10
days or so, and the subsequent announcement of Pence as VP.  Pence is a
globalist, according to reports. No

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Could someone import the facts?   Could someone import the facts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:05 am

I would be interested the Soros thing as well if it is true. I do know that I DO NOT LIKE and DO NOT TRUST VP pick Pence!!! Mainstream establishment and globalist extraordinaire. He's one of the in crowd boys and the very type I want OUT of government!

That's my 42 cents worth.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Could someone import the facts?   Could someone import the facts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:54 am

Maybe this'll help. There's lots on the net about the Trump-Pence-Soros connection. Just use your favorite search engine to see 'em all. Below is just a sample of one from back in March 2016. Many more recent articles are on the web.

http://politistick.com/why-doesnt-donald-trump-publicly-condemn-george-soros/#

polistick link wrote:
Matthew Vadum, the senior vice president of the nonprofit watchdog group Capital Research Center, has written and researched extensively on the Soros financial networks.
“If Hillary wins, there is no question she will be Soros’s puppet,” Vadum told The Blaze. “They go way, way back and they’re ideological soulmates. If Trump wins, it’s not so clear what his working relationship with Soros will be. Trump has been cozy with Soros in the world of high finance, but that was before the candidate’s recent conversion to conservatism.”
Is the reason why Donald Trump has given himself a self-imposed gag order because Soros and Trump’s relationship is a lot cozier than either Trump or his supporters (or even George Soros himself for that matter), would care to admit?
Is it because Donald Trump actually can be bought, and has been bought, by the world’s richest hedge-fund billionaire — George Soros?

[MORE AT LINK]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Could someone import the facts?   Could someone import the facts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:36 pm

There ya' go.  Thanks!  Just a reminder of Rule #1, I guess.  Don't put any faith in any man.
Don't look for peace (or honesty) or security anywhere, from anything or anybody in or of the
world.
So maybe this nation's been granted a 'kinder, gentler flush down the terlet).  At least Pence
isn't of the 'extremist terrorism' Brotherhood.

(except 'the blaze' gaggin )

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could someone import the facts?   Could someone import the facts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could someone import the facts?
Page 1 of 1