Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Useful Facts 12-29-18

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Useful Facts  12-29-18 Empty
PostSubject: Useful Facts 12-29-18   Useful Facts  12-29-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Useful Facts  12-29-18 DvkjR1oUwAA1DZp

DownTheMiddle‏ @Americanlll 16h16 hours ago

Good news.... USA selling rice to China for the first time ever. Graphic unrelated but interesting Smile
Useful Facts  12-29-18 Dvkj0-1UwAEFdBd

Useful Facts  12-29-18 Dvki4BoVAAAYYbo

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Useful Facts 12-29-18   Useful Facts  12-29-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Useful Facts  12-29-18 Dvb2heZU8AAW1Jj

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-defense-state-department-documents-reveal-obama-administration-knew-that-al-qaeda-terrorists-had-planned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/

Useful Facts  12-29-18 DvegdIEVYAAP4bV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Useful Facts 12-29-18   Useful Facts  12-29-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:14 pm

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

...children in question were very sick before they were given over to Border Patrol. The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days. Border Patrol needs the Wall and it will all end. They are working so hard & getting so little credit!
-----

Useful Facts  12-29-18 DvSPKGTUUAAVWXq

Useful Facts  12-29-18 DvKmhNTUUAAm-sc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Useful Facts 12-29-18   Useful Facts  12-29-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:30 pm

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/macron-accused-of-treason-by-french-generals-for-signing-un-migration-pact/

General Antoine Martinez has written the letter signed by ten other generals, an admiral and colonel, and also includes former French Minister of Defense Charles Millon.

The highly decorated military co-signees assert that the beleaguered Macron is “guilty of a denial of democracy or treason against the nation” for signing the migration pact without putting it to the people.
“The French state is late in coming to realize the impossibility of integrating too many people, in addition to totally different cultures, who have regrouped in the last forty years in areas that no longer submit to the laws of the Republic,”...
-------

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/international-security-expert-sweden-is-heading-for-civil-war/

Political unwillingness to admit how bad things are, in combination with inability and ignorance, has led to Sweden being very close to becoming a failed state.
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Useful Facts 12-29-18   Useful Facts  12-29-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:51 pm

A re-tweet from CodeMonkeyZ

Moses was the first to have a tablet and download from the cloud
----------------

do u guys eat ur burgers with or without the peel?

Useful Facts  12-29-18 DcynNOHXUAEMyN2

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Useful Facts 12-29-18   Useful Facts  12-29-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Moses was the first to have a tablet and download from the cloud

That would make someone a great siggy. Love it. Kinda reminds me of a siggy I used once a while ago:

Smart phones; It’s like someone took GOD, shoved him into a plastic box, and gave Him a TOUCHSCREEN TOO!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useful Facts 12-29-18   Useful Facts  12-29-18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useful Facts 12-29-18
Page 1 of 1