Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics Empty
PostSubject: The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics   The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi guys! It's been some time since I've had the time to read or post here, but this is the most recent 666 Surveillance System post I've done. It's here because I thought that it covered subjects of interest to most here. There are 2 articles 5 videos in the actual post, of which this is a synopsis. Comments always are welcome!

Quote :

Commentary

The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics New-reality-300x188Over the last year we’ve covered some incredibly powerful topics which are leading us into a new reality. But events connected with these topics haven’t ceased; they’ve continued to forge ahead, and it’s time to update a few of them to show you how much farther they’ve gone since we last reported on them.

There are several videos in this post which are very powerful, and we’d urge you to watch all of them. They represent some of the best, condensed news sources on these topics that’s available, and all of them have insightful analysis that you won’t find elsewhere. They will give you a leg up on what these developments really mean, both prophetically and for daily life in this new reality into which we’re entering.

Because we’re featuring so many worthwhile videos, there aren’t a lot of articles. It may take some time to watch all of them, but you’ll be much better informed if you do. While you’re at it, check out the YouTube channels of those behind these videos because you’ll find many other great videos to keep you up to date on what’s really happening behind the scenes or under the radar, and discover how rapidly the transformation of everything is occurring. The first video below discusses the progress (and overlap) of many topics we cover both in this blog, and in the Image of the Beast blog.

As we’ve often said, although much of this sounds like science fiction, it isn’t – this is the new reality that we could overlook if we’re not watching closely and carefully, because it comes on us so gradually that it seems normal. But when we step back and look at the big picture, we can get a clear view of the agenda behind all of this technology and the social change which we’re being programmed to accept. It all is designed to lead us to a new reality which is based on an old deception, that man can be as gods.

Quote :
Daniel 12:3-4  And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

and

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics   The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Good to see you again!

party
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics   The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 10:25 pm

Thanks, Kitiara..I know, it's been awhile again.  I'm just now catching up on the notices about there being responses!

BTW, love your picture.
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics   The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 9:18 am

UP

UP study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics   The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Reality: Updates on CERN, the Mark, rituals and other topics
Page 1 of 1