Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ah, digital phones watching your iris... what else, store credit card readers?, or registers tracking U

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ah, digital phones watching your iris... what else, store credit card readers?, or registers tracking U Empty
PostSubject: Ah, digital phones watching your iris... what else, store credit card readers?, or registers tracking U   Ah, digital phones watching your iris... what else, store credit card readers?, or registers tracking U I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:11 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1849

Hi Steve
You might already know this not sure how long this has been going on,
most likely a while. A friend got a new track phone from local feta store (W MART)
and she got it from there as no no info and contract needed, but when she took it home and
covered the camera lens the phone would not work right. She was told
when going back to store they said you have to uncover the camera for phone
to work. Goes with all the other eye tracking tech,going on with fema
store. Now I know why I was led to stop going there years ago.
Have a great one !!!! Curt

Aug 18, 2016
Back to top Go down

Ah, digital phones watching your iris... what else, store credit card readers?, or registers tracking U
Page 1 of 1