Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill   BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:09 am

They couldn't get my guns now they're after my ammo, Wow.....It never stops....

Posted on April 24, 2013 by Nick Leghorn

BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill P1140714-900x601

Just hours ago Harry Reid, Senate majority leader, introduced Frank Lautenberg’s knee-jerk reaction bill that would place restrictions and require background checks for anyone buying “explosive powder.” Depending on the bill’s language, it would include not only loose gunpowder (such as that used by handloaders) but could also cover standard ammunition cartridges. Lautenberg and Reid are trying to label these propellants as “explosives” in the wake of the Boston bombings and use that tragedy to limit general access to ammunition and reloading components . . .

It’s a back door way to make gun ownership more difficult and possibly put smaller local ammunition manufacturers out of business. After the stinging defeat of the “common sense” gun control proposals the Democrats tried to ram through the Senate, there’s little doubt that they will redouble their efforts to hurry this bill through while the Boston bombing is still fresh in the public’s mind. Watch this space.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/04/foghorn/breaking-reid-introduces-bill-for-background-checks-for-ammunition/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill   BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 am

I told you all it would be the black poweder / gun powders they are after as you can make things.

The other Senator introduced one also 2 days after marathon, it's in the posts.
Back to top Go down
grester

grester

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill   BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Well if powder being explosive is the justification for background checks then you will have to get a background check every time you fill your car with gasoline....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill   BREAKING: Reid Introduces Ammunition Background Check Bill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1