Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

!!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases Empty
PostSubject: !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases   !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 9:00 am

JUST LOOK HOW STUPID "THEY ARE" OR HOW SMART "THEY ARE IF YOU CONSIDER A PLAN FOR A CHAOTIC CIVIL WAR... WHY NOT USE ICE CREAM TRUCKS AT THE PRISONS TOO!!! TO SELL EM?

And let's clarify what and who can purchase!!!
 Just cause you avoided paying traffic tickets or suspect in murder / robbery????? FELLON OR ?? NOT??
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/tens-of-thousands-with-outstanding-warrants-purged-from-background-check-database-for-gun-purchases/2017/11/22/b890643c-ced1-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html
Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases

!!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases AFP_UB173-0949
Handguns for sale at a gun shop in Merrimack, N.H. (Dominick Reuter/AFP/Getty Images)

By Sari Horwitz [size=14]November 22 at 4:45 PM 

Tens of thousands of people wanted by law enforcement officials have been removed this year from the FBI criminal background check database that prohibits fugitives from justice from buying guns.

The names were taken out after the FBI in February changed its legal interpretation of “fugitive from justice” to say it pertains only to wanted people who have crossed state lines.

What that means is that those fugitives who were previously prohibited under federal law from purchasing firearms can now buy them, unless barred for other reasons.

Since the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) was created in 1998, the background check system has prevented 1.5 million people from buying guns, including 180,000 denials to people who were fugitives from justice, according to government statistics.

It is unclear how many people may have bought guns since February who previously would have been prohibited from doing so.

3:55

Cornyn announces plan for legislation on background checks after Texas shooting

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) says Senate Republicans plan “to work on a bipartisan basis” with Democrats on legislation relating to background checks. (The Washington Post)

Attorney General Jeff Sessions sent a memo Wednesday to the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives instructing them to take several steps to improve NICS.

The system, he said, is “critical for us to be able to keep guns out of the hands of those . . . prohibited from owning them.”

[One illegal gun. 12 weeks. A dozen criminal acts. The rapid cycle of gun violence.]

The criminal background check system has come under scrutiny in recent weeks after the Air Force said it failed to follow policies for alerting the FBI about the domestic violence conviction of Devin P. Kelley, who killed more than two dozen churchgoers in Sutherland Springs, Tex., this month. Because his conviction was not entered into NICS, Kelley was allowed to buy firearms.

Two years ago, Dylann Roof, who killed nine people at a historic black church in Charleston, S.C., was able to buy his gun after errors by the FBI and local law enforcement led to his name not being entered into criminal record databases when he was arrested and had admitted to drug possession.

The interpretation of who is a “fugitive from justice,” a category that disqualifies people from buying a gun, has long been a matter of debate in law enforcement circles — a dispute that ultimately led to the February purging of the database.

“Any one of these potentially dangerous fugitives can currently walk into a licensed gun dealer, pass a criminal background check, and walk out with a gun,” Robyn Thomas, executive director of the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, wrote in a letter to FBI Director Christopher A. Wray on Wednesday. 
[/size]
MORE@LINK ABOVE
Back to top Go down

!!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases   !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 9:03 am

I always knew that the possibility of these creeps opening prison doors@right moment would add to chaos... remember - NO ONE should be trusted!!!!
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases   !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am

For what it's worth I have always thought all this "they are coming for the guns" is not quite right.

1: They would much prefer to see the public shooting each other if society broke down and marshal law was implemented. 
All the suffering, pain and blood being shot causes, yes is right up their street.

2: If they were planning to take your guns they would just pass a law in a late night session, obviously one that went against your constitution and just do it in a purge. They would just go round the nice middle class areas first, people that have something to loose. The real baddies like the gang-bangers and crazies they would steer clear of. Or use them for training and target practice.
They wouldn't be debating it on TV and radio. This only alarms people who then rush out and stock up on ammo or people that might not have a gun consider buying one.

3: If they wanted people dead or rounded up for processing and killed off in camps there are far easier ways using virus's and poisons in water with a 72 hr kill life built into it.

Why else would they make it easier for problem people to walk in and pass the checks?

No, I believe they would like to see as many guns out there as possible, ready for the big showdown.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases   !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:50 pm

I had the same thought Jigsaw.  CHAOS is the goal.  Push and push and push some more till it blows, which is why I keep advocating 'stand down', evade and let it play out.  Give them every opportunity to turn on each other, as with no other target for their wrath, I believe they will.  Having diverse enemy factions turn on each other and mutually destruct seems to be a favorite maneuver of God.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases   !!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!! .gOv @ wORk !!! Tens of thousands with outstanding warrants purged from background check database for gun purchases
Page 1 of 1