Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YAY! Trump Flies In Farage To Help Sharpen Up His Debating Skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YAY! Trump Flies In Farage To Help Sharpen Up His Debating Skills Empty
PostSubject: YAY! Trump Flies In Farage To Help Sharpen Up His Debating Skills   YAY! Trump Flies In Farage To Help Sharpen Up His Debating Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 3:32 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-flies-in-farage-to-help-sharpen-up-his-debating-skills.html

Trump Flies In Farage To Help Sharpen Up His Debating Skills

Daily Mail
October 1, 2016
Nigel Farage flew to the US last night to coach Donald Trump ahead of his next presidential debate with Hillary Clinton.
The former Ukip leader will give the Republican nominee tips on how to defeat Mrs Clinton ahead of their second meeting in eight days’ time.
And Mr Farage – praised for his debating skills during the EU referendum campaign – will also offer help in the build-up to the final clash, which is on October 19.
Mr Farage has been brought in at the last minute after the first debate in New York earlier this week gave Democrat Mrs Clinton a boost in the polls. Republican advisers were said to have been frustrated by Mr Trump’s performance and vowed to prepare him more rigorously.
Read more

This article was posted: Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 3:13 am
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

YAY! Trump Flies In Farage To Help Sharpen Up His Debating Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY! Trump Flies In Farage To Help Sharpen Up His Debating Skills   YAY! Trump Flies In Farage To Help Sharpen Up His Debating Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 3:56 pm

I absolutely LOVE Nigel Farage and if he were a natural born American (whatever that means nowadays) I would vote for him as POTUS. The man has cajones, big heavy brassy ones at that, and he knows exactly how to sling 'em. The inside of his thighs must stay constantly bruised. I think he'll do Trump's debate skills some good.

lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

YAY! Trump Flies In Farage To Help Sharpen Up His Debating Skills
Page 1 of 1