Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? Empty
PostSubject: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 1:40 pm

When I was young and thought about the future in relation to end times prophecy. I often wondered if we would notice the events we were looking for. The Israelites did not recognize Jesus' fulfillment of so many prophecies and they were doomed for a time. 

Are we becoming jaded? Do we think America is so important that we don't see it as "THE" tribulation when other countries suffer under ISIS for example? They are beheading and killing huge amounts of Christians and others who won't take the Islamic faith and these things are happening in the mid-east near the Holy Land.  

When I look at their situation from their pov, darn it but it sounds like they're going through the tribulation. Damascus is smashed, Russia is now totally involved with Syria.   Many other things that will come back to me later I'm sure. Smile

Well now I'm old and I do think that what I thought as a child is true. Time has crept up on us and personally, I did, for some time think that America... well let me put it this way. I have stopped believing that the end times events will be very obvious in their effect on America. I have started believing that we need to keep our eye firmly fixed upon the happenings in the Middle East. That is where it will begin or has begun and I sometimes think we are farther along the timeline than I admit to myself.

If the sign of Revelation 12 in the heavens happens next year Sept23 and  that appears to be midpoint in Daniel's 70th week... that means the first two years of the Tribulation are past and the Great Tribulation or Day of God's Wrath is just a year or so away.  Is it going on right in front of our eyes and because we are American centric we aren't realizing it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:11 pm

I think we are in it, the nation and some believers will not see it.
I am curious to hear from any of you about when you think it started? 9-11?
And because HE can shorten these things, when (month) is seventh trumpet most likely?

Dave
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Delfi wrote:
If the sign of Revelation 12 in the heavens happens next year Sept23 and  that appears to be midpoint in Daniel's 70th week... that means the first two years of the Tribulation are past and the Great Tribulation or Day of God's Wrath is just a year or so away.  Is it going on right in front of our eyes and because we are American centric we aren't realizing it?

YUP, I think we might very well be in it right now and if we are that would kinda put the pre-trib rapture view to bed too. Mid-trib would be up next however I'm still stayin' with my pre-wrath/post-trib view. Believe me when I say that "I am and have been watching mighty hard". Someplace back in the previous years I've said to closely monitor 2020-2024.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:22 pm

That's where Dr Flynn was, pre wrath. I'm not ruling that out at all. If we are where I think we are, then yeah, pre-trib is out the window.  spock It's only logical. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:26 pm

spring2 wrote:
I think we are in it, the nation and some believers will not see it.
I am curious to hear from any of you about when you think it started? 9-11?
And because HE can shorten these things, when (month) is seventh trumpet most likely?

Dave

There is some thought about that and it says when Obama went to visit the birthplace of Christ, (forgot that date) he stopped their daily sacrifice (due to security) and did not kneel before the site but remained standing. This date, adding the 3 1/2 years brings us to tomorrow. Last day of Yom Teruah or the Last trump. Freaky Dave.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:28 pm

That brings me to my original thought. WE expect the holy place to be the temple but that birthplace of Christ is also regarded as a holy place....  Could that really be it? I'm skeptical but the time frame is freaky.
Back to top Go down
J 1967

J 1967

PostSubject: Re: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:39 am

What sacrifice did obama stop? the "daily" referred to in daniel that is stopped is the temple sacrifice.

Unless the Jews are doing it - sacrifice is meaningless. that is the whole point of the temple and the tribulation. to restore israel

All hail J! 
Man, why you put them rats in my locker?!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 11:10 am

Some have said when he went to the birthplace of Christ where apparently they do some kind of sacrifices daily, they were stopped for his security and he also didn't kneel. That was 1,290 to this day. So they say, I didnt do the math. Oh well, there is always next year. Keep looking up my peeps!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:05 am

luke21:34 ¶And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man

we need del, @ this time more then any before, to stay in the WORD...

ps37:7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

hey if you need something to pass the time, debunk flat earth, thats what most believers in it did...

big bang? a lie
evolution? a lie
hilio centric universe? a lie

the god of this world, the father of lies, has given riches, fame, power and might to those who bow the knee to him... we have only three enemies..the world...the flesh..the devil

funny how that covers everything, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?   Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we already in Daniel's 70th week and just don't see it?
Page 1 of 1